Nobody here should support Joe Biden because he discriminates against women and is anti American

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Who knows if this will work to convince Democrats many of whom simply lie almost every day either willingly or because they’re on drugs or they are brainwashed. A portion of Democrats are the most violent extremists in America they will shout and scream at people at college campuses to shut them down, they will attack people that they deem to be against BLM. They never can actually format a counter argument to various topics without screaming, calling people bigots, calling people racist…. because they don’t have any legitimate counter arguments.

This explains why when presented with a man or a woman who says wait a minute come on wait just a second now we should have equal rights in this country and we shouldn’t be discriminating against American history. In response to that the far left says “oh you’re a racist.” meanwhile the young population of America is completely broke over 50% of Americans don’t have $1000 to their name, nobody can afford a house in this country, grocery prices and gas prices are through the roof.

How about that healthcare system… when in the world are Democrats going to get back to supporting democratic ideals like national healthcare, raise the minimum wage, better jobs more union jobs, civic nationalism being proud of America’s history. They’re sure are some Democrats in America who are racist and who are bigots. But there are those Democrats who still care about this country and they are growing in number.

many of the democrats support Joe Biden and Biden supports BLM and he supports very much anti-American ideals, he supports ideals which makes the country weaker like giving platforms to feminine men…. like this man propped up by Joe Biden

1683297529415.jpeg

Or this man Dylan Mulvaney

1683297495259.jpeg

This is completely unacceptable and leads to weakness among man that’s why 80% of the young population of America is physically unfit for military service. They’re on Instagram and social media all the time they’re eating too much fast food, they’re on drugs all the time they think it’s OK to not be a strong man , they think it’s OK to not want to raise a family. That’s destructive behavior

Biden gives a platform to people that believe that it’s OK for a woman to go into a man’s bathroom. Now that’s not about equal rights for all my friends… that is the upending of civilization. They think it’s OK for a man to take away scholarships from a woman. Joe Biden supports that so democrats here should support a different candidate.

Joe Biden supports the radical BLM agenda which is heinous. BLM and the radical trans agenda is not about equal rights..it’s about stealing rights from women and making America very ugly.

There is hope though for the Democrat party ….and that is Robert F Kennedy Junior who is now polling even higher than before… upwards of 20% of the Democrats support RFK Junior that number surely will keep on rising as this is a leader who says no get men out of women’s bathrooms. He stands up for sound American foreign-policy. And he reminds us of John F Kennedy his uncle…. that truly is a breath of fresh air and gives so much hope and confidence to Americans all over the country to see the rise of RFK Junior …

Last edited:
Who knows if this will work to convince Democrats many of whom simply lie almost every day either willingly or because they’re on drugs or they are brainwashed. A portion of Democrats are the most violent extremists in America they will last shout and scream at people at college campuses to shut them down, they will attack people that they deemed to be against BLM. They never can actually format a counter argument to various topics without screaming, calling people bigots, calling people racist because they don’t have any legitimate counter arguments.

This explains why when they presented with a man or a woman who says wait a minute come on wait just a second now we should have equal rights in this country and we shouldn’t be discriminating against American history. In response to the far left says “oh you’re a racist.” meanwhile the young population of America is completely broke over 50% of Americans don’t have $1000 to their name, nobody can afford a house in this country, grocery prices and gas prices are through the roof.

How about that healthcare system when in the world are Democrats going to get back to supporting democratic ideals like national healthcare, raise the minimum wage, better jobs more union jobs, civic nationalism being proud of America’s history. They’re sure a some Democrats in America who are racist and who are bigots.

The many of the democrats support in Joe Biden supports BLM and he supports very much anti-American ideals, he supports ideals which makes the country weaker like giving platforms to feminine men…. like this man propped up by Joe Biden

View attachment 782406

View attachment 782405

This is completely unacceptable and leads to arrives and weakness and mug man that’s why 80% of the young population of America is physically on sit for military service. They’re on Instagram about social media all the time they’re eating too much fast food they’re on drugs all the time they think it’s OK to not be a strong man to want to raise a family. That’s destructive behavior

Both of whom believe that it’s OK for a woman to go into a man’s bathroom. Now that’s not about equal rights for all my friends… that is the upending of civilization. They think it’s OK for a man to take away scholarships from a woman. Joe Biden supports that so you can’t do this.

Joe Biden supports the radical BLM agenda which is heinous. BLM and the radical trans agenda is not about equal rights..it’s about stealing rights from women and making America very ugly.

There is hope though for the Democrat party and that is Robert F Kennedy Junior who is now pulling even higher than before upwards of 20% of the Democrats support RFK Junior that number surely will keep on rising as this is a leader who says no get men out of women’s bathrooms. He stands up for sound American foreign-policy. And he reminds us of John F Kennedy his uncle that truly is a breath of fresh air and gives so much hope and confidence to Americans all over the country to see the rise of RFK Junior …

The left HATES women. They have for years. Their goal is to erase all women from public spaces and replace them with men pretending to be women.

DemoKKKrats want real women hidden from view and pregnant (not black/brown women, though, the left encourages them to abort).

Who knows if this will work to convince Democrats many of whom simply lie almost every day either willingly or because they’re on drugs or they are brainwashed. A portion of Democrats are the most violent extremists in America they will shout and scream at people at college campuses to shut them down, they will attack people that they deem to be against BLM. They never can actually format a counter argument to various topics without screaming, calling people bigots, calling people racist…. because they don’t have any legitimate counter arguments.

This explains why when presented with a man or a woman who says wait a minute come on wait just a second now we should have equal rights in this country and we shouldn’t be discriminating against American history. In response to that the far left says “oh you’re a racist.” meanwhile the young population of America is completely broke over 50% of Americans don’t have $1000 to their name, nobody can afford a house in this country, grocery prices and gas prices are through the roof.

How about that healthcare system… when in the world are Democrats going to get back to supporting democratic ideals like national healthcare, raise the minimum wage, better jobs more union jobs, civic nationalism being proud of America’s history. They’re sure are some Democrats in America who are racist and who are bigots. But there are those Democrats who still care about this country and they are growing in number.

many of the democrats support Joe Biden and Biden supports BLM and he supports very much anti-American ideals, he supports ideals which makes the country weaker like giving platforms to feminine men…. like this man propped up by Joe Biden

View attachment 782406

View attachment 782405

This is completely unacceptable and leads to weakness among man that’s why 80% of the young population of America is physically unfit for military service. They’re on Instagram and social media all the time they’re eating too much fast food, they’re on drugs all the time they think it’s OK to not be a strong man , they think it’s OK to not want to raise a family. That’s destructive behavior

Biden gives a platform to people that believe that it’s OK for a woman to go into a man’s bathroom. Now that’s not about equal rights for all my friends… that is the upending of civilization. They think it’s OK for a man to take away scholarships from a woman. Joe Biden supports that so democrats here should support a different candidate.

There is hope though for the Democrat party ….and that is Robert F Kennedy Junior who is now polling even higher than before… upwards of 20% of the Democrats support RFK Junior that number surely will keep on rising as this is a leader who says no get men out of women’s bathrooms. He stands up for sound American foreign-policy. And he reminds us of John F Kennedy his uncle…. that truly is a breath of fresh air and gives so much hope and confidence to Americans all over the country to see the rise of RFK Junior …
BS

I never wanted to think that our president has dementia. But it would make sense because if you listen to his interviews 20 years ago he would’ve never supported men going into women’s bathrooms… but now he does , seemingly somebody is telling him to think talk in this anti American way.

View attachment 782406

View attachment 782405

You should not be telling people what to think.

I never wanted to think that our president has dementia. But it would make sense because if you listen to his interviews 20 years ago he would’ve never supported men going into women’s bathrooms… but now he does , seemingly somebody is telling him to think talk in this anti American way.

I watched my late husband die of dementia -- as closely as I could get in the care facility due to the bullshit scamdemic.

Biden gets more deeply into dementia every time I hear him open his mouth.

View attachment 782406

View attachment 782405

Don't forget this. It isn't just Biden. It's his entire administration.

Joe Biden is just one guy. An old guy that can barely speak or walk across a room. But somehow he has managed to do more in 2 years than most presidents do in 4 years. He is just a mouthpiece. Biden is like a dandelion flower, you can pull the yellow flower part off but it doesn't get rid of the weed because it has roots that run deep.

The entire administration and the vast majority of the party are to blame. If you got rid of Biden right now absolutely nothing will change, the party and the administration will keep right on its course.

Thank you so much.

I hope time will heal, but each time I see a leftist claim that Potato Joe is not afflicted with dementia, it brings it back up.

Because of the governor of New York my uncle died at a nursing home and barely anyone was ever able to see him. He was locked in a room often and the workers there some of them didn’t give a damn about the residence. He had Alzheimer’s disease so it made things much worse so I hear where you’re coming from.

Because of the governor of New York my uncle died at a nursing home and barely anyone was ever able to see him. He was locked in a room often and the workers there some of them didn’t give a damn about the residence. He had Alzheimer’s disease so it made things much worse so I hear where you’re coming from.

My mom died alone in a hospital in California because the shit stains who run that state wouldn't allow any of us to see her.

That's Joe Biden's true legacy.

Because of the governor of New York my uncle died at a nursing home and barely anyone was ever able to see him. He was locked in a room often and the people there some of them didn’t give a damn about the residence. He had Alzheimer’s disease so it made things much worse so I hear where you’re coming from.

My deepest condolences. I don't think I'll ever get over the fact that, for the last seven months of his life, the only time I got to see my husband was through the glass window to his room. It breaks my heart to know that so many people died alone.

Don't forget this. It isn't just Biden. It's his entire administration.

Joe Biden is just one guy. An old guy that can barely speak or walk across a room. But somehow he has managed to do more in 2 years than most presidents do in 4 years. He is just a mouthpiece. Biden is like a dandelion flower, you can pull the yellow flower part off but it doesn't get rid of the weed because it has roots that run deep.

The entire administration and the vast majority of the party are to blame. If you got rid of Biden right now absolutely nothing will change, the party and the administration will keep right on its course.
What might even argue that we will be worse off of if Kamala Harris took over so of course I agree with you.

Forum List

Back