Crazy Mark Levin is worried that Democrats will impeach Creepy Clarence Thomas if they win the House

I hope they do, or that Thomas retires and enjoys his golden years. Then Trump can add another youngster to the USSC.

By the way, saw RBG on tv at a conference, she had gloves on and was bundled up, looked very feeble/fragile. She might be retiring any day now...

• Banned
he's too white. he's too heterosexual. he's too Christian. that's the left problem with Kavanaugh. they would never do this to somebody other than that!

I hope they do, or that Thomas retires and enjoys his golden years. Then Trump can add another youngster to the USSC.

By the way, saw RBG on tv at a conference, she had gloves on and was bundled up, looked very feeble/fragile. She might be retiring any day now...

That old bat is never going to retire. She likes the power too much. And she sure wouldn't do it while Trump is in office. She's more likely to just keel over in her traces.

go for it!

Thomas, the judge that was cleared by the FBI?

Iconcool.gif

• Banned

That old bat is never going to retire. She likes the power too much. And she sure wouldn't do it while Trump is in office. She's more likely to just keel over in her traces.

Colbert is as popular as herpes

When-She-Made-Ruth-Bader-Ginsburg-Hilarious.gif

go for it!

It goes to show how ignorant Mark Levin is. You cannot impeach a U.S Supreme Court Justice, they are appointed for LIFE.

Fucking ignoramous

The term "good behavior" is understood to mean justices may serve for the remainder of their lives, unless they are impeached and convicted by Congress, resign, or retire. Only one justice has been impeached by the House of Representatives (Samuel Chase, March 1804), but he was acquitted in the Senate (March 1805).

Forum List

Back