Joe Scarborough is an Idiot Young People Support Conservative Agenda

The Democratic Party’s handling of of Kavanaugh has only highlighted the emotional and political instability within Democratic Party. Young people graduating college don’t want the lack of free speech, white privileged lunacy, and campus stupidity to follow them out as they start a new life. Democratic Party will go the way of the Whig Party.
Exclusive: Democrats lose ground with millennials - Reuters/Ipsos poll | Reuters
People grow up. Liberals can’t.
They also don't want the right's bigotry. A much higher priority for them.

The left is way more RACIST than the Right.....

The Democratic Party’s handling of of Kavanaugh has only highlighted the emotional and political instability within Democratic Party. Young people graduating college don’t want the lack of free speech, white privileged lunacy, and campus stupidity to follow them out as they start a new life. Democratic Party will go the way of the Whig Party.
Exclusive: Democrats lose ground with millennials - Reuters/Ipsos poll | Reuters
People grow up. Liberals can’t.
Joe Scarborough: The Republican Party 'Is Headed the Way of the Whig Party' | Breitbart

Reuters/Ipsos also says Cruz is trailing in Texas. I guess you agree.

The problem is women are turning against Republicans and this will hurt the party for a long time to come. Scarborough is fight. The Republicans are pissing everyone off but white males. Even teenage girls are criticizing Republicans for their cavalier attitude towards the sexual assault of Dr Ford. Schedule a vote even before the hearing Thursday. They are saying this is just a hiccup.

It's hard to believe you are dumb enough to believe that Bull Shit....

But you are.

Question....how many pussy hats do you own?
And is one or more of them way to tight?

The answer is none.

Question for you: had you had any sexual experience before you placed the ring on your bride's finger and made your promises to her? Did she welcome into her bed on her wedding night a man who remained pure and unsullied to give his special gift to her?

Of course I had.
I sure as hell wasnt a virgin at 23.

But you "conservative" guys are the ones who keep barking about women, "religion," "morality." Bark. Bark. Bark Your "friends" are the ones who stand for "purity." But only for female people. What is going on here? I have no doubt that you did not offer your wife your "pure" body for her pleasure. I actually never expected it.

I'm asking what the "purity" and "virginity" thing is about with respect to females and religion. It obviously has nothing to do with a supreme being. If your wife had slept with an entire regiment before you two were married, and even during your marriage, why can't she just get up and do the swaggart/vitter "Jesus has forgiven me" thing, and then everyone just lets it all go?

Anything you did before marriage, your wife has obviously let it go. Whatever she did before her marriage to you, I hope that you have let it go.

You've made the mistake of thinking I'm hardore religious .
So why do you support the dirt that spreads this crap instead of supporting women?

The answer is none.

Question for you: had you had any sexual experience before you placed the ring on your bride's finger and made your promises to her? Did she welcome into her bed on her wedding night a man who remained pure and unsullied to give his special gift to her?

Of course I had.

But you "conservative" guys are the ones who keep barking about women, "religion," "morality." Bark. Bark. Bark Your "friends" are the ones who stand for "purity." But only for female people. What is going on here? I have no doubt that you did not offer your wife your "pure" body for her pleasure. I actually never expected it.

I'm asking what the "purity" and "virginity" thing is about with respect to females and religion. It obviously has nothing to do with a supreme being. If your wife had slept with an entire regiment before you two were married, and even during your marriage, why can't she just get up and do the swaggart/vitter "Jesus has forgiven me" thing, and then everyone just lets it all go?

Anything you did before marriage, your wife has obviously let it go. Whatever she did before her marriage to you, I hope that you have let it go.

So why do you support the dirt that spreads this crap instead of supporting women?

You dont have to be a hardcore fundy to recognize bullshit.

The GOP has not sat down at the table and had any meaningful dialogue with Americans who are female. Nothing. They have just run away. It's been pathetic. There are other issues, to be sure: foreign policy, healthcare, the environment. But female Americans are quite aware that we have been shut out, and never listened to in a respectful environment. GOP men have not been respectful in any sense. They are just going with some male-supremacist thing, pushed by some patriarchal penis-worshiping cults that they are in bed with.

Think that my using the term "penis worshiping" is crazy? This is EXACTLY what is at issue here.
Spare us the horseshit. Most laws are biased in favor of females, especially divorce law and all law regarding rape and sexual assault. The Dims are the ones doing all the penis worship. The Republicans have never even mentioned the term.

Is sad that in this day and age we have to deal with such nonsense from an army of retarded douchebags.

The answer is none.

Of course I had.

Supports what crap? Why do you insist a man is guilty until proven innocent? That's what you're telling us to support, you sleazy dirt bag. You're a fucking barbarian.

The GOP has not sat down at the table and had any meaningful dialogue with Americans who are female. Nothing. They have just run away. It's been pathetic. There are other issues, to be sure: foreign policy, healthcare, the environment. But female Americans are quite aware that we have been shut out, and never listened to in a respectful environment. GOP men have not been respectful in any sense. They are just going with some male-supremacist thing, pushed by some patriarchal penis-worshiping cults that they are in bed with.

Think that my using the term "penis worshiping" is crazy? This is EXACTLY what is at issue here.

WTF?

The answer is none.

Of course I had.

I'm an atheist, so how does that fit into your idiot equation?

Who's even talking about anything like that, you brain damaged shitbag?

The answer is none.

Of course I had.

You mean why does he believe people are innocent until proven guilty? Because he's not an amoral brain damaged barbarian bag of shit like you.

I think that he was a 'ho who got what he can. Now he's trying to be "respectable."

Look, it's time for people to look into this whole "morals" thing. I went to college, too. A religious college. Plenty of male 'ho"s out there. Time to discuss it.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back