Joe Biden is Insane and should be replaced immediately

I don't think Biden is insane in the strict sense of the word but he is clinically brain damaged as a result of two brain aneurisms. Maybe that's the kind of politicians that community activists like dealing with.

Did I leave out that Reagan was a bobble headed puppet of corporate avarice in California until Otis Chandler handed his buttboy over to Don Regan about like handing off a for-hire mistress who speaks the language in a country a buddy is moving to? My apologies.

Reagan's understanding of economics was learned on his knees in front of men functioning at levels somewhere between that of a child looking at a cookie jar and a weasel looking at a chickenhouse.

Last edited:
I don't think Biden is insane in the strict sense of the word but he is clinically brain damaged as a result of two brain aneurisms. Maybe that's the kind of politicians that community activists like dealing with.

And he is really sane compared to some of your batshit crazy Republicans.

Biden really has balls, and the only thing that Republicans are more afraid of than a Democrat with balls is a ****** with a library card.

Biden really has balls, and the only thing that Republicans are more afraid of than a Democrat with balls is a ****** with a library card.

What a race baiting piece of garbage you are.. truly. The left can throw around the n word all day long.. and thats just fine..

Reagan and Clinton were pretty much the bottom of the barrel in terms of windbag presidents; the country isn't going to see another fake on a scale like either of those pretenders any time soon. This is Biden's swan song in a position to damage the nation.

After 2016 Biden'll be down to windbagging it thirteen to the dozen in front of graying fake liberal cheapskates looking through him into their own pasts and wondering where it all went.

Down the drain will be the truth for most of them.

Most fake liberals were always going to do something; they never managed the moment they were in any better than nutballs manage the truth about Reagan's teeing the ball up for corporations to destroy the blue collar middle class.

When Clinton and Reagan are a nation's heroes and people argue about nobodies like Junebug and Biden, what else needs to be said? It's time to start looking for a bridge.

Beg to differ, at least about President Ronald Reagan.

If you call a former Governor of the largest state, a former president of a union and a person who had the brains and the integrity to mature from a silly Democrat to a Republican President a "windbag", you are overdue for an appointment with your psychiatrist. When you call a straight up guy who was responsible - at least partly - for the collapse of the most evil empire, the Soviet Union, a fake, you need a mental examination.

You put Ronald Reagan at the "bottom of the barrel"? Don't you think that the thousands who showed up at the National Mall in order to pay their last respects, and the world leaders - even some of his enemies - who attended his funeral would, rightfully disagree with you?

You call Ronald Reagan a "pretender" and a "nutball"?

Get a life!
The biggest reason the left hates Reagan is because he said it was okay to be proud of being an American after the utter failure of the Carter Administration.

From the right where they run people like Palin Nd Bachmann.
Both of whom are more experienced that Obama and less deranged than Biden.

Partisan hacks will, predictably, disagree.

Republicans like you like batshit crazy women. You figure they might be crazy enough to fuck someone like you. You guys prove time and time again with Sarah Palin that you do not like women for what they have upstairs.
:lmao: Really? I didn't see any liberal women dressed as brains outside the RNC convention.

207101_10152044145780084_1237323455_n.jpg

The liberal definition is "qualified" is an interesting one.

Apparently, it means "no experience" in the case of Obama, and " possibly deranged" in the case of Biden.

From the right where they run people like Palin Nd Bachmann.
Both of whom are more experienced that Obama and less deranged than Biden.

Partisan hacks will, predictably, disagree.

Is it possible that rational people might disagree with your premise too? I guess not in your foggy world! BTW, Neither Palin or Bachmann have ANY experience as President or Vice President of the USA. Obama and Biden stand head and shoulders above them in that regard.

And, anyone who has heard Palin's high pitched rambling knows she is not ready for prime time!

If Hillary decides to run and if Biden makes the tragic mistake of running against her, he will be shred to tiny little pieces not only by Hillary but also by the press.

The press and everyone else know fully well that Biden is nothing but a pitiful poor imitation of Dan Quayle, with the only difference that while Quayle was a poor speller, at least he could read.

Yea....if you get all your news from FoxNews you believe that

Vice President Biden had a distinguished career in the Senate and was one of the top five Senators before he ran for VP

In the next four years you will see Biden front and center on more issues as he is groomed for President

No Republican currently has his credentials

He is a sociopath.. His history of lies, even about his own wife and child being killed, ARE SICK and TWISTED. He's not right in the head and everyone knows it.

What do you mean? Could you clarify please?

Joe Biden is crazy, nuts, insane, however you want to say it; the guy is clearly not in his right mind. Maybe it's the Botox, I don't fucking care, he should step down as VP.

Put Hillary there, I don't fucking care who you put there. Biden should not be in a position of power

It's not funny anymore

Frank, I know this is a bad weekend for you. But try not to fall apart. Joe Biden is our VP and that's that. Relax. :)

Why is the truth NONSENSE?

Very, very good

Now, I encourage all Republicans in upcoming elections to inform America what they see as the truth

It is working so well so far

Actually, it's well documented..
Archived Blog: Why does Joe Biden lie about a 'drunk driver' killing his 1st wife?

Delaware Online reports:

Since his vice presidential nomination, Joe Biden's 2007 statement that a "guy who allegedly ... drank his lunch" and drove the truck that struck and killed his first wife and daughter has gained national media traction.

Alcohol didn't play a role in the 1972 crash, investigators found. But as recently as last week, the syndicated TV show Inside Edition aired a clip from 2001 of Biden describing the accident to an audience at the University of Delaware and saying the truck driver "stopped to drink instead of drive."

The senator's statements don't jibe with news and law enforcement reports from the time, which cleared driver Curtis C. Dunn, who died in 1999, of wrongdoing.

"To see it coming from [Biden's] mouth, I just burst into tears," Dunn's daughter, Glasgow resident Pamela Hamill, 44, said Wednesday. "My dad was always there for us. Now we feel like we should be there for him because he's not here to defend himself."

Um...a blog? :eusa_eh:

Just to be clear I ended a friendship with a high school and basic training service buddy on that issue. My point is I don't need no windbagging cabana boy for Don Regan to make me proud of my service. This was also a buddy whose sister was with me at the time the friendship ended. Told them both if Reagan meant more to them than the truth to get the fuck out. She stayed, he didn't.

I'd rather be dead than need a scum like Reagan to prop up my military service.

Next.

Last edited:
Right now, it looks like Hillary. But I wouldnt discount Biden if Hillary gets cold feet

Biden is the most qualified of any candidate right now

Biden would not be a very strong candidate. He never has been in the past. I think he does fine as VP, but he doesn't excite me as presidential material, and he's getting older too. 2016 will be interesting. The Dems will likely have a big advantage as the economy should be doing much better by then, but as we have seen in the past, that doesn't always equate into election victories. If it did, Gore would have won easily in 2000. The only thing he was running against was Clinton not being able to keep his penis in his pants.

Biden is not ideal, but he is more than capable of beating the best the GOP has to offer in 2016. I fully expect the Republicans to form their usual circular firing squad in 2016 and destroy any chance their candidate has

I know it would be fanciful irony but Colin Powell might be the GOP's only hope in 2016!

Biden would not be a very strong candidate. He never has been in the past. I think he does fine as VP, but he doesn't excite me as presidential material, and he's getting older too. 2016 will be interesting. The Dems will likely have a big advantage as the economy should be doing much better by then, but as we have seen in the past, that doesn't always equate into election victories. If it did, Gore would have won easily in 2000. The only thing he was running against was Clinton not being able to keep his penis in his pants.

Biden is not ideal, but he is more than capable of beating the best the GOP has to offer in 2016. I fully expect the Republicans to form their usual circular firing squad in 2016 and destroy any chance their candidate has

I know it would be fanciful irony but Colin Powell might be the GOP's only hope in 2016!

:lol::lol: OMG.. WTF??!!! Will NEVER happen.. Why does every liberal think your skin color is what matters now??? What a load of total horse piss!

Marco Rubio will run and will win the GOP nomination most likely.. If Jeb Bush wins they can kiss their ass goodbye.. No one wants to vote for another Boosh unless they're insane.

Forum List

Back