Joe Biden is Insane and should be replaced immediately

RW, You didn't look at her link did you?

This one:
1972 article about fatal crash which took life of Joe Biden?s wife, daughter « Looking in at Iowa
Leads to this one:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/14/us/politics/14biden.html?_r=0
1972 article about fatal crash which took life of Joe Biden?s wife, daughter « Looking in at Iowa

NY TIMES STORY

December 2007 New York Times story, this is how Sen. Biden described the accident:

“Let me tell you a little story,” Mr. Biden told the crowd at the University of Iowa. “I got elected when I was 29, and I got elected November the 7th. And on Dec. 18 of that year, my wife and three kids were Christmas shopping for a Christmas tree. A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly, and killed my daughter instantly, and hospitalized my two sons, with what were thought to be at the time permanent, fundamental injuries.”

As much as the right would like to think so...

The Washington Times is not the New York Times

:clap2:

Of course I didn't. I also didn't read the Obama George Soros, Rev Wright, Bill Ayers, birther or Marxist links

Plenty of time for Republican red herrings

Point being........Republicans tried this shit against Bill and Hillary and Obama and they will do the same against Biden.

Didn't work then, won't work now

Last edited:
obama doesn't have his credentials, and had none 4 year ago, but that was meaningless b/c he was black and cool.

How does someone who has served as President for four years not have credentials?

Same old rightwing nonsense that Obama never did a thing after community organizer

Has there been any proof provided on this thread that Biden is insane. Accepting Crusader Frank's opinion on anything would be pretty insane.

OK, suit yourself.

I could post hundreds of videos and pictures of Crazy Uncle Joe in his glory, but you keep him out there. It's going to be great!

How does someone who has served as President for four years not have credentials?

Same old rightwing nonsense that Obama never did a thing after community organizer

Has there been any proof provided on this thread that Biden is insane. Accepting Crusader Frank's opinion on anything would be pretty insane.

OK, suit yourself.

I could post hundreds of videos and pictures of Crazy Uncle Joe in his glory, but you keep him out there. It's going to be great!

Future President Joe to you.

OK, suit yourself.

I am sure you will

And Hillary also

It's all you bring to the board

Joe Biden just took the Oath of Office as Vice President. The commentators at CNN did some speculating after the ceremony as to the likelihood that Biden might run for President in 4 years time. Their discussion gave me the idea for this political cartoon.:wink_2:
222745_original.jpg

OK, suit yourself.

There's a new one, just today.

Biden: 'I'm Proud To Be President' | NewsBusters

Biden thinks he was sworn in as president.

Republicans are welcome to discuss their contributions

Saying No only gets you so far
Looks like I was right, you Obama boot-licker.

Didn't you lose a bet?

Yes...for an avatar.

If you're so scared of conservative views, USMB is not the place for you.

I suggest one of the prog echo chambers where lefty groupthink is rigidly enforced. You won't be exposed to any of the ideas you find so terrifying.

Last edited:
obama doesn't have his credentials, and had none 4 year ago, but that was meaningless b/c he was black and cool.

Biden is, inarguably, a liar.

But you just make sure you don't acknowledge that.

Joe Biden just took the Oath of Office as Vice President. The commentators at CNN did some speculating after the ceremony as to the likelihood that Biden might run for President in 4 years time. Their discussion gave me the idea for this political cartoon.:wink_2:
222745_original.jpg

Give Biden some time

The President is giving him some more high profile assignments. Rightwing may dismiss him as crazy and stupid.....yet he had no problem putting Paul Ryan on the defensive during the debates

Joe should hav no problem beating the best Republican candidate in 2016

OK, suit yourself.

There's a new one, just today.

Biden: 'I'm Proud To Be President' | NewsBusters

Biden thinks he was sworn in as president.
Interesting video. It sounds on the video as if Biden made a "Freudian slip"
:eusa_shhh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vzuTcFXXzg&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Biden: 'I'm Proud To Be President' - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back