President Obama and the looney left... The best thing to happen to gun manufactures?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grampa Murked U, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,800
    As many of you know I don't own guns. Despite not being allowed to the desire was never there anyhow. ...UNTIL NOW.

Just the thought of being restricted from owning one of the weapons our fathers or grandfathers used to protect our freedoms makes me really regret being a felon.

I suspect I'm not alone either. I drove past one of our many gun ranges today on the way to my jobsite and its as packed as I've ever seen it. Parking lot is full.

When will the extremists learn that everytime you attack an issue you embolden it? Remember Chik-Fil-A? Or trying to boycott Rush over the slut? CFA saw massive increases in business and rush traded cowardly advertisers for others at a higher rate.

Likewise Cabellas and Walmart can't keep up with gun demand. And now we have homeowners being robbed specifically for their guns after the looney left posted their addresses.

You damage your own cause with your inept stupidity and you never learn. Want to ban or restrict something? Build a silent majority and persue it properly through congress. Instead you run to every news outlet blabbing on and on about the evils of guns only to see sales rise because of your dumbass tactics. You try to sucker americans with emotional ploys and never consider that logic would be the response you get.

2. Black_Label

Black_Label Registered Democrat

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +514
    The whole "durrrrrrrrrrrrr gunnna take yerrrrrrrrrrrrrr gunnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!" BS was all fabricated garbage from the right wing propaganda machine.

Obama did not "take yurr gunzzz"

He did not ban high capacity magazines.

Besides just strengthening existing laws already on the books, he did pretty much nothing.

All it proves is how obedient the right wing sheep are to their masters. They say "obummer dun gunna take em' all! Gotta stock up!" and in a paranoid delusional state, the sheep run to the nearest gun store.

Just like Beck to "buy gold and food insurance"

Same as chik-fil-a when Fuckabee told his minions to go and back sandwiches.

Hell if fox told them all to line up and on Brooklyn bridge and jump off, there would be a line all the way to mississippi to do so.

Those on the far right are the most ignorant and easily led sheep on the planet.

3. Grampa Murked U

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,800
    The " they're going after the guns" mantra was spurred by you idiots. It was a response. And thus far its working. But you're too stupid to see it

4. NYcarbineer

NYcarbineer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,202
    The NRA was pumping up gun sales through fearmongering long before President Obama put forth any gun control measures.

Long before Sandy Hook.

That is the NRA's job nowadays, to sell guns for their corporate benefactors.

5. Black_Label

Black_Label Registered Democrat

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +514
    I didn't hear anything once from Obama or anyone else from his camp that they were planning on "take yurr gunzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~!!!" that was all from the far right, everything from "he's going to use an executive order to implement the assault rifle bans" to he's going to take all high capacity mags, he's going to ban all semi-auto guns, he's going to take all of the banned guns, even if you already own them etc,...
    The right wing propaganda machine was spreading so many lies it was downright laughable, and in the end, absolutely nothing happened from their paranoid delusions from the lies they were told panned out.

6. bobcollum

bobcollum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,003
    I'm pretty sure there were a lot of guns in circulation long before Obama.

7. Grampa Murked U

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,800
    True. And even more now.

8. AmyNation

AmyNation Road Warrior Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,016
    Guns sales skyrocketed after Obama was elected. It was actually a brilliant move by gun manufactures/the NRA, the fear mongering drove profits up.

It's a good time to sell guns.

9. bobcollum

bobcollum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,003
    See?

He's good for business. :thup:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. AmyNation

AmyNation Road Warrior Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,016
    Gramps, depending on the crime you committed, being a felon does not mean you can never again own a firearm. You can always petition for your rights to be reinstated, and many times they can be without even having to go before a judge.