It’s Been Almost a Year Since the Disaster in East Palestine, Ohio and Joe Biden Still Has Not Visited

True; also true is that your statement has nothing to do with the disaster except for being another Liberal red herring.

red%20herring%20%281%29.png
A fact is a red herring to you.

Yes, it is! For instance.

2023%2003%2002%20Trump%20Truths.jpg
you need to do more research Russia was no hoax ... the FBI found nothing on Hunter's laptop that was illegal ...the open border crisis was not created by Biden... trump was supposed to build a wall that didn't happen ...Biden has tried to pass laws to stop it and your republicans keep voting it down .. trump feels it will make Biden look bad ... that has backfired on you republicans ...unlike trump Biden follows the law trump doesn't ... and the laws say if you are asking for asylum we have to allow them to enter and be check out to make sure they are not criminals that the law which Biden is trying to change so you screwed the pouch theater ... finally your stupidity on lockdowns and the mask didn't work ... let's see people who say home and wore a mask when they went out for there needs we libs didn't die and you republicans were dropping like flies ... then you nut cases republicans refused the vaccine which even more of you republicans were dying faster then we could count them ...now we have a bunch of dead republicans which is fine with me ... we don't need stupid people in this county like you republicans are... you want to show some more of your stupid post so I can keep making a bigger fool of you... your so easy

you need to do more research Russia was no hoax ... the FBI found nothing on Hunter's laptop that was illegal ...the open border crisis was not created by Biden... trump was supposed to build a wall that didn't happen ...Biden has tried to pass laws to stop it and your republicans keep voting it down .. trump feels it will make Biden look bad ... that has backfired on you republicans ...unlike trump Biden follows the law trump doesn't ... and the laws say if you are asking for asylum we have to allow them to enter and be check out to make sure they are not criminals that the law which Biden is trying to change so you screwed the pouch theater ... finally your stupidity on lockdowns and the mask didn't work ... let's see people who say home and wore a mask when they went out for there needs we libs didn't die and you republicans were dropping like flies ... then you nut cases republicans refused the vaccine which even more of you republicans were dying faster then we could count them ...now we have a bunch of dead republicans which is fine with me ... we don't need stupid people in this county like you republicans are... you want to show some more of your stupid post so I can keep making a bigger fool of you... your so easy
2024-01-04%20Are%20you%20this%20ignorant.jpg

Forum List

Back