It’s Been Almost a Year Since the Disaster in East Palestine, Ohio and Joe Biden Still Has Not Visited

Oh look, an article you didn't read.

Make sure to post when he visits in a couple weeks.
Please don't hold your breath. I'd hate to lose you. I always look forward to a chuckle with your posts.

Regardless of whether or not he goes now, is it not too little too late? Of course, it's too late.

It’s Been Almost a Year Since the Disaster in East Palestine, Ohio and Joe Biden Still Has Not Visited

13 Jan 2024 ~~ By Mike LaChance

Almost a year ago, a train derailed in East Palestine, Ohio, spilling toxic chemicals that poisoned the air and water of the community.
Joe Biden promised to visit at some point and still has yet to show his face there.
Trump visited almost immediately and got a hero’s welcome, prompting a visit from our completely useless transportation secretary Pete Buttigieg, which was nothing more than a lame attempt to save face by the Biden administration.
In this video, Karine Jean-Pierre is repeatedly asked by the press when Biden is going to visit the town and she just keeps putting them off.

Biden simply doesn’t care. How else is anyone supposed to take this?
Biden deserves to pay a heavy political price for this in November.

Commentary:
Woefully, Joe Biden has by word and deed become a "Clear and Present Danger" to America and it's citizens.. He has proven to be incompetent, corrupt, and perfidious.
Here's a thought. The Hamas rioters should be focusing on East Palestine as being "Oppressed" because they aren't getting help with the train incident.
Of course, I'm being sarcastic but halfway not because it's very hypocritical of the Democrat CPUSA that this isn't getting attention.

Biden is probably afraid one of the MAGA terrorists living there will try to kill him.

Almost a year ago, a train derailed in East Palestine, Ohio, spilling toxic chemicals that poisoned the air and water of the community.
Joe Biden promised to visit at some point and still has yet to show his face there.
Trump visited almost immediately and got a hero’s welcome, prompting a visit from our completely useless transportation secretary Pete Buttigieg, which was nothing more than a lame attempt to save face by the Biden administration.
In this video, Karine Jean-Pierre is repeatedly asked by the press when Biden is going to visit the town and she just keeps putting them off.

Commentary:
Woefully, Joe Biden has by word and deed become a "Clear and Present Danger" to America and it's citizens.. He has proven to be incompetent, corrupt, and perfidious.
Here's a thought. The Hamas rioters should be focusing on East Palestine as being "Oppressed" because they aren't getting help with the train incident.
Of course, I'm being sarcastic but halfway not because it's very hypocritical of the Democrat CPUSA that this isn't getting attention.

Did the former 1-term fuckup pay his MacDonald's bill from his stop yet?

He ain't visiting because of MAGA dumb fucks like you who live there.
That%27s%20just%20goofy-S.jpg

Breaking: - Joe Biden to visit East Palestine, Ohio..

Just heard on TeeVee
Joe Biden to visit East Palestine, Ohio. WELL, after one year Joey Xi decided to vist the tragic disaster that hit the city.
It's all political especially since BaiDung is losing in the polls,,,
I don't think that his visit today will change his actions of the past year.

Breaking: - Joe Biden to visit East Palestine, Ohio..

Just heard on TeeVee
Joe Biden to visit East Palestine, Ohio. WELL, after one year Joey Xi decided to vist the tragic disaster that hit the city.
It's all political especially since BaiDung is losing in the polls,,,
I don't think that his visit today will change his actions of the past year.
Wow, WHY? Even the Mayor of East Palestine wonders why President Biden is making the trip now. Way too little and far, far too late!

Has Biden called the dead soldiers' families yet? Not that he gives a tinker's dam.

East Palestine Business Owner: Joe Biden Only Visiting ‘Because It’s an Election Year’

31 Jan 2024 ~~ By Hannah Bleau Knudsen

President Joe Biden is only showing up to East Palestine, Ohio — one year after the devastating train derailment rocked the community — “because it is an election year,” DJ Yokley, a local business owner, pointed out.
“I think it boils down to the American people have awakened to realize that the leader of our country did not show up to the greatest catastrophe of 2023,” he said during an appearance on Fox News.
“And now he’s going to show up because it is an election year…President Trump came and supported us when he didn’t have to, and I think we saw right through it from the beginning,” he continued:
And not to make it political — because I will support any president that serves our country because otherwise it’s like, again, I’ve said on your program before, it’s like rooting against your favorite team’s quarterback just to see the backup — you know, it’s a scenario where we know what he’s doing.​
"The American people see it, and now it’s, ‘Hey, we have to go visit East Palestine because we haven’t done that yet and check it off the books,'” the business owner added:

Commentary:
East Palestine, too poor, too White for Joe Biden and his racist Democrats to give a crap about except like you say when they need something.
East Palastine residents should totally ignore Biden. He is useless. The mayor should stay home. Biden does not deserve any shred of any respect.
It been a huge insult to the citizens of West Palestine. I hope the residents of East Palestine show him the same respect as he showed them when he visits and at election time.
What are the odds that Joe tells them about his house fire?

Commentary:

Biden and the Democrats are trying to pass new laws to prevent this from happening again. Republicans are blocking it. Yet you are worried about a visit which accomplishes nothing.

Biden and the Democrats are trying to pass new laws to prevent this from happening again. Republicans are blocking it. Yet you are worried about a visit which accomplishes nothing.

It's funny to see MAGA goobers complain about this.

The Repug Party has complained about safety regulations being a waste of taxpayer money and unnecessary bureaucratic red tape for the past 50 years. They reap what they sow.

It's funny to see MAGA goobers complain about this.

The Repug Party has complained about safety regulations being a waste of taxpayer money and unnecessary bureaucratic red tape for the past 50 years. They reap what they sow.
And in the months before the derailment again voted against rail safety measures.

Of course, a visit a year AFTER the disaster accomplishes nothing. Nothing aside from checking the box of "promise fulfilled." In my opinion, this will do more harm than good. Anyone remembering the train wreck will be reminded President Biden ignored the incident. Anyone who forgot will be reminded that he failed again.

Forum List

Back