Joe Biden is Insane and should be replaced immediately

Joe Biden will be elected President in 2016

He wont even get the nomination

Right now, it looks like Hillary. But I wouldnt discount Biden if Hillary gets cold feet

Biden is the most qualified of any candidate right now

When has the DNC ever been concerned about qualifications?

:eusa_eh:

On the other hand, if you consider Biden is the "most qualified," that certainly says a lot about DNC candidates.

He is a sociopath.. His history of lies, even about his own wife and child being killed, ARE SICK and TWISTED. He's not right in the head and everyone knows it.

I encourage the right to spout this nonsense when Biden runs for president

It has worked so well for them in the past

Why is the truth NONSENSE?

Very, very good

Now, I encourage all Republicans in upcoming elections to inform America what they see as the truth

It is working so well so far

Right now, it looks like Hillary. But I wouldnt discount Biden if Hillary gets cold feet

Biden is the most qualified of any candidate right now

When has the DNC ever been concerned about qualifications?

:eusa_eh:

On the other hand, if you consider Biden is the "most qualified," that certainly says a lot about DNC candidates.

27 years in the Senate and 8 years as Vice President

Very, very good

Now, I encourage all Republicans in upcoming elections to inform America what they see as the truth

Actually, it's well documented..
Archived Blog: Why does Joe Biden lie about a 'drunk driver' killing his 1st wife?

Delaware Online reports:

Since his vice presidential nomination, Joe Biden's 2007 statement that a "guy who allegedly ... drank his lunch" and drove the truck that struck and killed his first wife and daughter has gained national media traction.

Alcohol didn't play a role in the 1972 crash, investigators found. But as recently as last week, the syndicated TV show Inside Edition aired a clip from 2001 of Biden describing the accident to an audience at the University of Delaware and saying the truck driver "stopped to drink instead of drive."

The senator's statements don't jibe with news and law enforcement reports from the time, which cleared driver Curtis C. Dunn, who died in 1999, of wrongdoing.

"To see it coming from [Biden's] mouth, I just burst into tears," Dunn's daughter, Glasgow resident Pamela Hamill, 44, said Wednesday. "My dad was always there for us. Now we feel like we should be there for him because he's not here to defend himself."

1972 article about fatal crash which took life of Joe Biden?s wife, daughter « Looking in at Iowa

NY TIMES STORY

December 2007 New York Times story, this is how Sen. Biden described the accident:

“Let me tell you a little story,” Mr. Biden told the crowd at the University of Iowa. “I got elected when I was 29, and I got elected November the 7th. And on Dec. 18 of that year, my wife and three kids were Christmas shopping for a Christmas tree. A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly, and killed my daughter instantly, and hospitalized my two sons, with what were thought to be at the time permanent, fundamental injuries.”

Joe Biden was called before the disciplinary body at Syracuse law
school during his first year because of charges that he had committed
plagiarism, passing off the work of another student as his own. [That
seems to be a common problem with the left-wing of the Democratic
Party – Teddy Kennedy was actually kicked out of law school for
attempting to have another student take an exam for him!] Biden was
found guilty, ''threw himself on the mercy of the board,'' and
promised not to repeat the offense. This persuaded the board to drop
the matter and allow Mr. Biden to remain in law school.

Joe Biden's Pathetic History of Lies and Plagiarism

While campaigning in New Hampshire in 1987, a man in the crowd
asked about his grades in college, to which Biden yelled, "I
think I have a much higher I.Q. than you do." He went on to say
that he "went to law school on a full academic scholarship - the
only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship" adding
that he "ended up in the top half" of his class, and
graduated with three degrees from college – none of which was true
(Biden graduated 76th in a class of 85 and was a double-major)

Later in the '87 campaign he was found to have plagiarized a
speech from British Labour Party (UK) leader Neil Kinnock. The
plagiarism was considered all the more serious, because it included
details of Kinnock's life which were not true in Biden's case. In a
television commercial during the British election campaign last
spring (1987), Mr. Kinnock asked, ''Why am I the first Kinnock in a thousand
generations to be able to get to university?'' Pointing to his wife,
he asked, ''Why is Glenys the first woman in her family in a thousand
generations to be able to get to university?''

In closing remarks at a debate at the Iowa State Fair on Aug. 23,
Mr. Biden asked,''Why is it that Joe Biden is the first in his family
ever to go to a university?'' Further, he asked, ''Why is it that my
wife, who is sitting out there in the audience, is the first in her
family to ever go to college?''

Biden dropped out of the race in December 1987, and did not
participate in the 1988 Democratic caucuses and primaries.

Biden also once told voters that his
helicopter was "forced down" on "the superhighway of
terror" by Afghan extremists. When actually, snow forced the
helicopter pilot to land and wait out a storm.

However, one of the worst lies Biden has told, for years, relates
to the deaths of his first wife and daughter -- Biden has for years
claimed that his first wife and his daughter were killed by a "drunk
driver" in 1972. However, the man driving the truck that slammed
into the Biden family car was never charged with drunken driving –
is it reasonable to assume that a drunk-driver killed the wife and
daughter of a sitting U.S. Senator and was never prosecuted?

As late as 2007 Biden said that the man who was involved in the
fatal crash that killed his wife and daughter was a "guy who
allegedly ... drank his lunch" before he got behind the wheel of
his truck and in 2001 the TV show Inside Edition aired a tape of
Biden saying the truck driver "stopped to drink instead of
drive." Additionally, several media outlets have included the
drunk driver claim in their bios of the Senator from Delaware.

This drunk driving accusation, though, is simply a Biden creation
and every time this claim is uttered it pains the family of the poor,
maligned man involved in the tragic accident with Biden's family,
truck driver Curtis C. Dunn. Gannett-owned DelawareOnline reports the
anguish that Biden's continued lie causes the man's family every time
it is uttered.

"To see it coming from [Biden's] mouth, I just burst
into tears," Dunn's daughter, Glasgow resident Pamela Hamill,
44, said Wednesday. "My dad was always there for us. Now we feel
like we should be there for him because he's not here to defend
himself."

In truth, there was no finding of alcohol being involved in this
tragic incident. In fact, some investigators thought at the time
that the accident was caused by Biden's wife pulling out into the
intersection not having seen Dunn's truck bearing down upon her. It
was simply a horrible accident with no blame saying Dunn was at
fault, much less drunk.

So
what
is it about Joe Biden, is he a pathological liar or is he just
using the Alinskyites' tactics of lying and ridicule to achieve their
leftist objectives? With Biden it appears to be a mixture of both, so
his performance in the VP debate, lying through his teeth while grinning
like a hyena, is par for the course for the man.

Joe Biden's Pathetic History of Lies and Plagiarism

He'll be knocked out in the primary.

The democrats really don't have many to run, though. Hillary isn't going to do it. Biden might be all they have. According to the black base, once you go black you can never go back so democrats might have to scramble around for another black candidate.

The democrats really don't have many to run, though. Hillary isn't going to do it. Biden might be all they have. According to the black base, once you go black you can never go back so democrats might have to scramble around for another black candidate.

Cory Booker is actually a decent man who will stand up and tell the truth, something liberals are allergic too. He's gotten to hot water with the Obama Admin over it. I dont know if Americans will send another black man to the WH so soon after this President and his Zombie ass lickers have done so much in the form of racial division, throwing the race card around like candy.. they have no one to blame but themselves.. Liberals have set back race relations in this country.

Very, very good

Archived Blog: Why does Joe Biden lie about a 'drunk driver' killing his 1st wife?

Delaware Online reports:

Since his vice presidential nomination, Joe Biden's 2007 statement that a "guy who allegedly ... drank his lunch" and drove the truck that struck and killed his first wife and daughter has gained national media traction.

Alcohol didn't play a role in the 1972 crash, investigators found. But as recently as last week, the syndicated TV show Inside Edition aired a clip from 2001 of Biden describing the accident to an audience at the University of Delaware and saying the truck driver "stopped to drink instead of drive."

The senator's statements don't jibe with news and law enforcement reports from the time, which cleared driver Curtis C. Dunn, who died in 1999, of wrongdoing.

"To see it coming from [Biden's] mouth, I just burst into tears," Dunn's daughter, Glasgow resident Pamela Hamill, 44, said Wednesday. "My dad was always there for us. Now we feel like we should be there for him because he's not here to defend himself."

I encourage the right to continue to draw their political conclusions from Rightwing blogs like American Thinker, the Washington Times and Breitbart

It puts them so in touch with mainstream America

Very, very good

Delaware Online reports:

I encourage the right to continue to draw their political conclusions from Rightwing blogs like American Thinker, the Washington Times and Breitbart

I encourage you to continue lying through your teeth.. I linked the NY TIMES.. So much for your strawman.

Biden should be enough to win in 2016

While the GOP can run some credible candidates like Christie, Rubio and Bush, the ultra rightwing hate machine will force them to make statements and take positions during the GOP primary that will make them unelectable in the General Election

Delaware Online reports:

I encourage you to continue lying through your teeth.. I linked the NY TIMES.. So much for your strawman.

As much as the right would like to think so...

The Washington Times is not the New York Times

Best thing for Republicans is for Obama to keep him on. He'll melt down before the midterms, maybe preside over the Senate in a Halloween costume in August

Joe Biden is crazy, nuts, insane, however you want to say it; the guy is clearly not in his right mind. Maybe it's the Botox, I don't fucking care, he should step down as VP.

Put Hillary there, I don't fucking care who you put there. Biden should not be in a position of power

It's not funny anymore

so a crazy wants to remove a crazy.....LOGIC!

He is a sociopath.. His history of lies, even about his own wife and child being killed, ARE SICK and TWISTED. He's not right in the head and everyone knows it.

YOU wouldn't know "the truth" if it smacked you across the face. You are one of the proud, loud and ubiquitous partisan hacks on the far far far right wing of the GOP (Guns Over People).

Forum List

Back