Joe Biden is Insane and should be replaced immediately

He wont even get the nomination

Right now, it looks like Hillary. But I wouldnt discount Biden if Hillary gets cold feet

Biden is the most qualified of any candidate right now

Biden would not be a very strong candidate. He never has been in the past. I think he does fine as VP, but he doesn't excite me as presidential material, and he's getting older too. 2016 will be interesting. The Dems will likely have a big advantage as the economy should be doing much better by then, but as we have seen in the past, that doesn't always equate into election victories. If it did, Gore would have won easily in 2000. The only thing he was running against was Clinton not being able to keep his penis in his pants.

Biden is not ideal, but he is more than capable of beating the best the GOP has to offer in 2016. I fully expect the Republicans to form their usual circular firing squad in 2016 and destroy any chance their candidate has

Joe Biden will be elected President in 2016

He'll inherit a 25 trillion dollar debt too and the biggest effen mess you've ever seen. He deserves it too.

Try, again!!

THIS is the....

....the biggest effen mess you've ever seen!!!

h8u9tajj:iphone

....But, she knows how to get votes!!!

If this thread doesn't demonstrate just how far gone and looney the Leftist Zombies are, nothing will. I HOPE THEY RUN HIM Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why is the truth NONSENSE?

Very, very good

Now, I encourage all Republicans in upcoming elections to inform America what they see as the truth

It is working so well so far

Actually, it's well documented..
Archived Blog: Why does Joe Biden lie about a 'drunk driver' killing his 1st wife?

Delaware Online reports:

Since his vice presidential nomination, Joe Biden's 2007 statement that a "guy who allegedly ... drank his lunch" and drove the truck that struck and killed his first wife and daughter has gained national media traction.

Alcohol didn't play a role in the 1972 crash, investigators found. But as recently as last week, the syndicated TV show Inside Edition aired a clip from 2001 of Biden describing the accident to an audience at the University of Delaware and saying the truck driver "stopped to drink instead of drive."

The senator's statements don't jibe with news and law enforcement reports from the time, which cleared driver Curtis C. Dunn, who died in 1999, of wrongdoing.

"To see it coming from [Biden's] mouth, I just burst into tears," Dunn's daughter, Glasgow resident Pamela Hamill, 44, said Wednesday. "My dad was always there for us. Now we feel like we should be there for him because he's not here to defend himself."

Drunk driving and killing innocents is a badge of honor with Democrats.

Ted Kennedy comes to mind?!

If this thread doesn't demonstrate just how far gone and looney the Leftist Zombies are, nothing will. I HOPE THEY RUN HIM Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Be careful of what you wish for

The GOP right now doesn't have anyone capable of beating Biden, let alone Hillary

Biden’s claim of brush with gun massacre questioned
Vice President Joseph R. Biden’s claim that he heard the gunshots of a 2006 school massacre while playing golf is raising questions about his veracity or his memory.
Mr. Biden told a meeting of mayors in Washington Thursday that he was about a quarter-mile away from an Amish schoolhouse on Oct. 2, 2006, when a gunman shot and killed five students and wounded five others.

“I happened to be literally — probably, it turned out, to be a quarter of a mile [away] at an outing when I heard gunshots in the woods,” Mr. Biden recounted. “We didn’t know … we thought they were hunters.”

But a search of maps of the area in Lancaster County, Pa., shows the nearest golf course to the site of the shooting, Moccasin Run Golf Club, is about five miles away. Rodney King, the golf pro at Moccasin Run, said Friday he was working at the course on the day of the shooting and never saw Mr. Biden, who was then a U.S. senator.
“There’s a lot of things here that I find hard to believe,” Mr. King said. “I looked in my database, and he [Mr. Biden] is not in my database.”

Even if Mr. Biden had played at the course that day, Mr. King said, “It’s very far-fetched that he would have heard it.”

“I know he didn’t hear those gunshots,” Mr. King said. “They were inside the school. Even if they were outside, he wouldn’t have heard them.”​

I dunno. When Gavnito Princio fired the shot that killed Archduke Franz Fernidad of Ausrtia, some say it was heard 'round the world.

Let me repeat that with CORRECT spelling:

When Gavrilo Princip fired the shot that killed Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, some say that it was heard around the world.

Reagan and Clinton were pretty much the bottom of the barrel in terms of windbag presidents; the country isn't going to see another fake on a scale like either of those pretenders any time soon. This is Biden's swan song in a position to damage the nation.

After 2016 Biden'll be down to windbagging it thirteen to the dozen in front of graying fake liberal cheapskates looking through him into their own pasts and wondering where it all went.

Down the drain will be the truth for most of them.

Most fake liberals were always going to do something; they never managed the moment they were in any better than nutballs manage the truth about Reagan's teeing the ball up for corporations to destroy the blue collar middle class.

When hot air factories like Clinton and Reagan become partisan heroes and well intended people argue about nobodies like Junebug and Biden, what else needs to be said? It's time to start looking for a bridge.

Last edited:
Vice President Joseph R. Biden’s claim that he heard the gunshots of a 2006 school massacre while playing golf is raising questions about his veracity or his memory.
Mr. Biden told a meeting of mayors in Washington Thursday that he was about a quarter-mile away from an Amish schoolhouse on Oct. 2, 2006, when a gunman shot and killed five students and wounded five others.

“I happened to be literally — probably, it turned out, to be a quarter of a mile [away] at an outing when I heard gunshots in the woods,” Mr. Biden recounted. “We didn’t know … we thought they were hunters.”

But a search of maps of the area in Lancaster County, Pa., shows the nearest golf course to the site of the shooting, Moccasin Run Golf Club, is about five miles away. Rodney King, the golf pro at Moccasin Run, said Friday he was working at the course on the day of the shooting and never saw Mr. Biden, who was then a U.S. senator.
“There’s a lot of things here that I find hard to believe,” Mr. King said. “I looked in my database, and he [Mr. Biden] is not in my database.”

Even if Mr. Biden had played at the course that day, Mr. King said, “It’s very far-fetched that he would have heard it.”

“I know he didn’t hear those gunshots,” Mr. King said. “They were inside the school. Even if they were outside, he wouldn’t have heard them.”​

I dunno. When Gavnito Princio fired the shot that killed Archduke Franz Fernidad of Ausrtia, some say it was heard 'round the world.

When Gavrilo Princip fired the shot that killed Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, some say that it was heard around the world.

Guess I'm getting old, my memory is failing me... I was close though! thanks anyway!:lol:

Actually, it was Col Mustard in the Conservatory with a Candlestick

Very, very good

Now, I encourage all Republicans in upcoming elections to inform America what they see as the truth

It is working so well so far

Actually, it's well documented..
Archived Blog: Why does Joe Biden lie about a 'drunk driver' killing his 1st wife?

Delaware Online reports:

Since his vice presidential nomination, Joe Biden's 2007 statement that a "guy who allegedly ... drank his lunch" and drove the truck that struck and killed his first wife and daughter has gained national media traction.

Alcohol didn't play a role in the 1972 crash, investigators found. But as recently as last week, the syndicated TV show Inside Edition aired a clip from 2001 of Biden describing the accident to an audience at the University of Delaware and saying the truck driver "stopped to drink instead of drive."

The senator's statements don't jibe with news and law enforcement reports from the time, which cleared driver Curtis C. Dunn, who died in 1999, of wrongdoing.

"To see it coming from [Biden's] mouth, I just burst into tears," Dunn's daughter, Glasgow resident Pamela Hamill, 44, said Wednesday. "My dad was always there for us. Now we feel like we should be there for him because he's not here to defend himself."

I encourage the right to continue to draw their political conclusions from Rightwing blogs like American Thinker, the Washington Times and Breitbart

It puts them so in touch with mainstream America
It's okay, you can admit Biden is a liar. You won't burst into flames.

Although your fellow progs might burn you at the stake for heresy.

Reagan and Clinton were pretty much the bottom of the barrel in terms of windbag presidents; the country isn't going to see another fake on a scale like either of those pretenders any time soon. This is Biden's swan song in a position to damage the nation.

After 2016 Biden'll be down to windbagging it thirteen to the dozen in front of graying fake liberal cheapskates looking through him into their own pasts and wondering where it all went.

Most fake liberals were always going to do something; they never managed the moment they were in any better than nutballs manage the truth about Reagan's teeing the ball up for corporations to destroy the blue collar middle class.

When Clinton and Reagan are a nation's heroes and people argue about nobodies like Junebug and Biden, what else needs to be said? It's time to start looking for a bridge.

Hell....you've got the time to BUILD a bridge!!!

We Dems OWN the Oval Office, 'til
2024!!!!!!!!!

825.gif
825.gif
825.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Abbie_Hoffman-2.jpg

Actually, it was Col Mustard in the Conservatory with a Candlestick

They say that Biden is crazy, but if any of the batshit crazy trio of Palin, Bachmann or Santorum had been nominated, they would have voted for them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq-eeWow_WU&playnext=1&list=PLCF604F55F8BFCA6B&feature=results_video]Joe Biden Can't Count - YouTube[/ame]

Biden's a liar. There is no rational way to dispute this.

No wonder the left loves him. They love people with no morals or values.

When Clinton and Reagan are a nation's heroes and people argue about nobodies like Junebug and Biden, what else needs to be said? It's time to start looking for a bridge.

Beg to differ, at least about President Ronald Reagan.

If you call a former Governor of the largest state, a former president of a union and a person who had the brains and the integrity to mature from a silly Democrat to a Republican President a "windbag", you are overdue for an appointment with your psychiatrist. When you call a straight up guy who was responsible - at least partly - for the collapse of the most evil empire, the Soviet Union, a fake, you need a mental examination.

You put Ronald Reagan at the "bottom of the barrel"? Don't you think that the thousands who showed up at the National Mall in order to pay their last respects, and the world leaders - even some of his enemies - who attended his funeral would, rightfully disagree with you?

You call Ronald Reagan a "pretender" and a "nutball"?

Get a life!

Hoffman was an actual radical with liberal instincts about as close to ReagaNUTs Clinton and Obama as Reagan was to IKE and decent Republicans. My money says Hoffman wouldn't piss on either fake liberal Clinton, fake liberal Biden or fake liberal Obama if they were on fire.

But at least someone remembers when liberalism had a chance. Thanks for the memory, Mr Shaman. One hopes your own optimism is rewarded today more than mine was in the 1960s.

Last edited:
The liberal definition is "qualified" is an interesting one.

Apparently, it means "no experience" in the case of Obama, and " possibly deranged" in the case of Biden.

From the right where they run people like Palin Nd Bachmann.
Both of whom are more experienced that Obama and less deranged than Biden.

Partisan hacks will, predictably, disagree.

Republicans like you like batshit crazy women. You figure they might be crazy enough to fuck someone like you. You guys prove time and time again with Sarah Palin that you do not like women for what they have upstairs.

Forum List

Back