Joe Biden is Insane and should be replaced immediately

Joe Biden is crazy, nuts, insane, however you want to say it; the guy is clearly not in his right mind. Maybe it's the Botox, I don't fucking care, he should step down as VP.

Put Hillary there, I don't fucking care who you put there. Biden should not be in a position of power

It's not funny anymore

Frank, I know this is a bad weekend for you. But try not to fall apart. Joe Biden is our VP and that's that. Relax. :)

As a Republican, I'm glad he's still in public; as an American I'm embarrassed we have a genuine lunatic for VP

biden%20biker.jpg

From the right where they run people like Palin Nd Bachmann.
Both of whom are more experienced that Obama and less deranged than Biden.

Partisan hacks will, predictably, disagree.

Is it possible that rational people might disagree with your premise too? I guess not in your foggy world! BTW, Neither Palin or Bachmann have ANY experience as President or Vice President of the USA. Obama and Biden stand head and shoulders above them in that regard.

And, anyone who has heard Palin's high pitched rambling knows she is not ready for prime time!

Neither Obama nor Biden had any experience as President and Vice President, respectively, in 2008. When it came to experience, John McCain stood head and shoulders above Obama. And Sarah Palin stood head and shoulders above Jo Biden.

However, the country spoke otherwise, in 2008 and, sadly, again in 2012..

By the time the losers who voted for Obama/Biden will realize that they are not only losers, but the biggest losers in the history of the Galaxy, they will be crying in their taxpayer funded and food stamp bought cereal each morning when they are not going to work.

Palin voice maybe high pitched but unlike Obama, whose every word is written by someone smarter than he, Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann speaks from their own soul, heart and mind.

Last edited:
From the right where they run people like Palin Nd Bachmann.

Is it possible that rational people might disagree with your premise too? I guess not in your foggy world! BTW, Neither Palin or Bachmann have ANY experience as President or Vice President of the USA. Obama and Biden stand head and shoulders above them in that regard.

And, anyone who has heard Palin's high pitched rambling knows she is not ready for prime time!
Neither Obama nor Biden had any experience as President and Vice President before January of 2009.

Did you really think you had a point?

Interesting thread.

Hey, republicans, STFU...you lost. Deal with it.

Have a great day. I will.

Neither Obama nor Biden had any experience as President and Vice President before January of 2009.

Didnt you lose a bet? If so, why are yo ustill here spewing shit.

Very, very good

Now, I encourage all Republicans in upcoming elections to inform America what they see as the truth

It is working so well so far

Actually, it's well documented..
Archived Blog: Why does Joe Biden lie about a 'drunk driver' killing his 1st wife?

Delaware Online reports:

Since his vice presidential nomination, Joe Biden's 2007 statement that a "guy who allegedly ... drank his lunch" and drove the truck that struck and killed his first wife and daughter has gained national media traction.

Alcohol didn't play a role in the 1972 crash, investigators found. But as recently as last week, the syndicated TV show Inside Edition aired a clip from 2001 of Biden describing the accident to an audience at the University of Delaware and saying the truck driver "stopped to drink instead of drive."

The senator's statements don't jibe with news and law enforcement reports from the time, which cleared driver Curtis C. Dunn, who died in 1999, of wrongdoing.

"To see it coming from [Biden's] mouth, I just burst into tears," Dunn's daughter, Glasgow resident Pamela Hamill, 44, said Wednesday. "My dad was always there for us. Now we feel like we should be there for him because he's not here to defend himself."

Um...a blog? :eusa_eh:
No DUI in crash that killed Biden's 1st wife, but he's implied otherwise

Now I suppose you'll have a problem with this source. Anything but admit Biden's a liar.

Didnt you lose a bet? If so, why are yo ustill here spewing shit.
I lost a bet, and complied with the terms. Those terms did not include leaving.

If you're so afraid of conservative opinions, I suggest you toodle on back to Democratic Underground, where progressive groupthink is rigidly enforced and you won't be exposed to scary dangerous conservative views.

Bye.

If Joe Biden is such an idiot, I wonder why the rw spends so much time trying to discredit him? There must be something there that they are afraid of.

Biden has been a good VP. If the worst happened and he had to step in, he'd do a damn fine job.

If Joe Biden is such an idiot, I wonder why the rw spends so much time trying to discredit him? There must be something there that they are afraid of.

Biden has been a good VP. If the worst happened and he had to step in, he'd do a damn fine job.

We keep pointing out that he's a liar and an idiot in hopes some on the left will see the light.

If you're any indication, our efforts are wasted.

Marco Rubio will run and will win the GOP nomination most likely.. If Jeb Bush wins they can kiss their ass goodbye.. No one wants to vote for another Boosh unless they're insane.

I wish that the potential Republican contenders for the Presidency get together in a distant room somewhere and agree on the no more than two viable contenders, and between those two, agree that destroying each other is somewhere below the most important priority. Remember: No Old Men! Remember geriatrics like Dole and McCain. No one that may be perceived as a wimp or a geek.

If they have not learned from the lessons of 2012, and keep on persuing their own personal ambitions, they deserve nothing more than what they got in 2012: Utter elimination.

Biden is going to inherit the following as Democrat Candidate for President:

- Record Number of Americans on Food Stamps
- Record US Debt Levels
- Average Annual Unemployment in the 8.0 + range
- Average Annual gas prices above $3 gallon
- MOST IMPORTANT: A middle class with increasingly less after-tax take home pay

After 8 years of this, will America want 4 more years? Biden will own this.

Joe Biden is crazy, nuts, insane, however you want to say it; the guy is clearly not in his right mind. Maybe it's the Botox, I don't fucking care, he should step down as VP.

Put Hillary there, I don;t fucking care who you put there. Biden should not be in a position of power

It's not funny anymore

I had the same sentiments when he was heading the Senate committee in the confirmation hearings of Justice Clarence Thomas.

This idiot and the gratefully gone asshole, Ted Kennedy made a mockery of justice, democracy and fairness, then and this racist punk still does now.

He is the reason I don't wish for Obama's demise.

BBM

Maybe that is why they keep him around. It's a matter of security.

It would be a disaster to have him in charge. The media and the left have covered for him for years. They joke about how Joe says the darnedest things, as if he is just a funny guy. The thing is, he is serious when he says this stuff. Being clueless is just who he is.

- Record US Debt Levels

Like I said....I encourage Republicans to run on this

It has a better chance than Biden is crazy and Hillary is the devil angle they have been pushing

But they better be prepared to sell America on what they have done about it in the last eight years

Obama is not going to get rid of Biden.

He's assissination insurance.

- Record US Debt Levels

It's Bush's fault.

Right, USMB Obama boot-lickers?

- Record US Debt Levels

It's Bush's fault.

Republicans are welcome to discuss their contributions

Saying No only gets you so far

- Record US Debt Levels

It's Bush's fault.

Of course they think so.

Obama's been telling them so for years, and will continue to do so as long as anyone resists the reprogramming.

Joe Biden will be elected President in 2016

If Hillary decides to run and if Biden makes the tragic mistake of running against her, he will be shred to tiny little pieces not only by Hillary but also by the press.

The press and everyone else know fully well that Biden is nothing but a pitiful poor imitation of Dan Quayle, with the only difference that while Quayle was a poor speller, at least he could read.

Yea....if you get all your news from FoxNews you believe that

Vice President Biden had a distinguished career in the Senate and was one of the top five Senators before he ran for VP

In the next four years you will see Biden front and center on more issues as he is groomed for President

No Republican currently has his credentials

Obama proved you don't need credentials only color. Biden's credentials are what? A history of being an ahole and opening his mouth and proving it? A liar is a liar is a liar is a democrat.

Forum List

Back