Jim DeMint: Gays And Unmarried, Pregnant Women Should Not Teach Public School

So....you feel it's okay to tell kids to shut the fuck up and don't ask questions? The Elephant in the room must be ignored at all costs, right?

How about lying to them...would that work?

Not much of a stretch because if the teacher is teaching progressive doctrine they're lying to them already.

strawman.jpg

keep swinging, corky

What the fuck ever.

loservill-pop-you.jpg

i fixed that omission for you. i'm sure it was accidental, otherwise, i'd think you are dishonest.

fortunately, it's patently obvious that you're too stupid to be dishonest.

:rofl:

So....you feel it's okay to tell kids to shut the fuck up and don't ask questions? The Elephant in the room must be ignored at all costs, right?

How about lying to them...would that work?

Not much of a stretch because if the teacher is teaching progressive doctrine they're lying to them already.

Why are you calling pregnant women elephants?

See how ridiculous your "style" of debate is? No, probably not. Because you're dense.

You can't be serious.

You just joined del in Loserville.

No, I wasn't. And since you don't realize that I was mocking you, this just further entrenches your density.

You're hardly the arbiter of who is and isn't stupid, as this thread has shown. :thup:

Why are you calling pregnant women elephants?

See how ridiculous your "style" of debate is? No, probably not. Because you're dense.

You can't be serious.

You just joined del in Loserville.

No, I wasn't. And since you don't realize that I was mocking you, this just further entrenches your density.

You're hardly the arbiter of who is and isn't stupid, as this thread has shown. :thup:

Uh...meathead....I did...that's why I asked.

Problem with folks like you is you can't really argue the facts on issues like this.

You just turn it into a pissing contest cuz your rhetoric is pure nonsense.

Problem with folks like you is you can't really argue without making your own strawmen.

Problem with folks like you is you can't really argue the facts on issues like this.

Problem with folks like you is you can't really argue without making your own strawmen.

I'm not sure you understand what strawman means.

Definition: "A straw man argument is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[1] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by substituting a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

You're guilty of exactly that.

del isn't exactly but then his strawman claim against me is false.

So both of you are dishonest.

Last edited:
Ok, now we've eliminated gays, unmarried people with kids (including divorcees?) drinkers, smokers, gamblers, fat people, atheists, and I'm sure a few I'm missing from the ranks of teachers,

now let's work on that shortage of good teachers...

...and that's before we break the teachers' unions and get them all working for less money and with fewer rights.

if parents don't want their kids to go to school and have teachers that are gay or pregnant out of wedlock, there is always the private school option. Otherwise, too fucking bad. Public schools cannot and should not discriminate.

They used to, but then again, they used to actually provide an education.....

There is a long-standing argument about what to do when some parents don’t like what their children might be exposed to in public school. What if there are prayers through public address systems when some children are atheists? What if a teacher puts a nativity poster on the wall at Christmas time? What if condom handling is taught in sexual education when some parents think that abstinence should be stressed?

The school decides. If you don’t like the decision, then pay some extra money and take your kids to private school.

Everyone....this is what is the problem. These people constantly want to teach values to our kids that the parents don't want them to learn.

Keep this post in mind because this is exactly the reason why homeschooling exists.

There is a difference between exposure to different lives and teaching values.

I find it very offensive that a middle school evangelical Christian is spouting off about God in the classroom to my middle school son. It might lead to some painful discussions between me and my son ..... Oh wait a sec it does not as he and I are on the same page as far as beliefs go, because he and I have discussions about many many things and some of them are hard topics.

So when is it appropriate to expose your kidlets to the harsh realities in life? From someone as a product of the sheltered life until life kicked my ass, I rather my kidlets know that life is not simple nor easy from an early age rather than one day waking up in the gutter wonder WTF happened.

Teaching a kidlet how to think for themselves is the number one priority in my book and protecting them from different things is not conducive to that goal. My kidlets know that if there is a difference between what I have taught them and what they experience in any environment it is totally ok for them to come to me and talk about it, they also know that they will get a real answer to their questions/concerns.

Right....don't want to expose them to lessons like "Love Thy Neighbor", "Turn The Other Cheek", "Forgive Your Enemies" ....that would be a bad example for sure.

But you would rather discuss sucking penis or getting laid. Maybe talk about how Whites are evil and capitalism is evil. Remember the Polar Bears.

Wrong that is not what the exposure is, nice try though.

unintended irony is the best.

keep it coming, corky

:thup:

Corky...are you and ClosedCaption twins?

Maybe you're Gay lovers?

I'm still waiting for an argument from you that amounts to something better then "You Suck".

Why is this thread so long? The first post after the OP should have been "this is a dumb idea". /end thread

No?

unintended irony is the best.

keep it coming, corky

:thup:

Corky...are you and ClosedCaption twins?

Maybe you're Gay lovers?

I'm still waiting for an argument from you that amounts to something better then "You Suck".

mudwhistle, don't. Just don't. You have some brains...use them. Dun follow logical4u down that rabbit hole.

This is much ado about nothing. Sen De Mint is running against an opponent that is polling down in the teens. The dems dug up this stuff to put a cloud over DeMint.
It isn't going to work...
Case closed.

This is much ado about nothing. Sen De Mint is running against an opponent that is polling down in the teens. The dems dug up this stuff to put a cloud over DeMint.
It isn't going to work...
Case closed.

Do you mean this is not his Waterloo???

Ok, now we've eliminated gays, unmarried people with kids (including divorcees?) drinkers, smokers, gamblers, fat people, atheists, and I'm sure a few I'm missing from the ranks of teachers,

now let's work on that shortage of good teachers...

...and that's before we break the teachers' unions and get them all working for less money and with fewer rights.

Sorry, they are bashing Obama for saying we need more good teachers in another thread.

Forum List

Back