Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Can somebody tell me who this Newbie guy is who appeared out of nowhere and talks crap? I've never seen him before. I'm known for my patience, but this guy......

Can somebody tell me who this Newbie guy is who appeared out of nowhere and talks crap? I've never seen him before. I'm known for my patience, but this guy......

"Newbie guy"?

Uhhh, once again you show your inability to even bother looking into facts. If you look, I have been here for over a decade now. And I am not "talking crap", I am simply pointing out the flaws and inconsistencies in your claims. That is not "talking crap".

I mean, it is not exactly hard to see how long somebody has been here, I have no idea how you could possibly make some claim I am a "Newbie", when I have been here a decade longer than you have been.

Have a nice day.

"Newbie guy"?

Uhhh, once again you show your inability to even bother looking into facts. If you look, I have been here for over a decade now. And I am not "talking crap", I am simply pointing out the flaws and inconsistencies in your claims. That is not "talking crap".

I mean, it is not exactly hard to see how long somebody has been here, I have no idea how you could possibly make some claim I am a "Newbie", when I have been here a decade longer than you have been.

Have a nice day.
OK, well you have fewer posts than me. It's not my fault nobody has ever heard of you.

OK, well you have fewer posts than me. It's not my fault nobody has ever heard of you.

Actually, a lot of people here know me. Surada is one of them, we have interacted many times.

However, I also am not one of the typical "political animals" in here. I do not delve down to the political areas, sticking almost entirely in the threads dedicated to the military, history, and science. And if I remember correctly, I first came here because of another thread that somebody suggested about disinformation regarding WWII.

But if you are one of those that lives almost exclusively in the political threads and attacking back and forth over politics, then you likely would have never seen me. I have no interest in that, and avoid it whenever possible. I actually have a rather well known distaste for politics, which is why I avoid such things.

As for the number of posts, let's just say I prefer quality over quantity. Just because you have more posts, that does not mean that what you posted is of any interest other than to yourself.

Actually, a lot of people here know me. Surada is one of them, we have interacted many times.

However, I also am not one of the typical "political animals" in here. I do not delve down to the political areas, sticking almost entirely in the threads dedicated to the military, history, and science. And if I remember correctly, I first came here because of another thread that somebody suggested about disinformation regarding WWII.

But if you are one of those that lives almost exclusively in the political threads and attacking back and forth over politics, then you likely would have never seen me. I have no interest in that, and avoid it whenever possible. I actually have a rather well known distaste for politics, which is why I avoid such things.

As for the number of posts, let's just say I prefer quality over quantity. Just because you have more posts, that does not mean that what you posted is of any interest other than to yourself.
OK. So you are pals with Surada, known for her massive number of leftwing trolling comments. Although you yourself are apolitical. Right.

When I taught World and U.S. History if I saw a student with their head down sleeping I would pour water in their ear.

It was a real hoot.

All I said was sources reported it. Which is true. It's not up to me to verify reports but her being a teacher in the middle school would explain how the little s--t knew her and lends credence to the report of a threat. But you people claimed he didn't even have a daughter. I have busted that lie.

I never said he didn't have a daughter.

OK. So you are pals with Surada, known for her massive number of leftwing trolling comments. Although you yourself are apolitical. Right.

No, I am "pals" with relatively few in here. Once again, you are proving that you jump to conclusions with no basis in fact. In fact, if you ask Surada I have likely corrected them as often as we agreed with each other.

And look earlier where they made the comment on your being a religious poster. Where I essentially did not agree, that just because somebody is religious does not in itself invalidate what they say.

And I never said I was apolitical, I simply eschew politics. That is not the same thing, it is not even close to the same thing. Once again however you are showing your own bias.

No, I am "pals" with relatively few in here. Once again, you are proving that you jump to conclusions with no basis in fact. In fact, if you ask Surada I have likely corrected them as often as we agreed with each other.

And look earlier where they made the comment on your being a religious poster. Where I essentially did not agree, that just because somebody is religious does not in itself invalidate what they say.

And I never said I was apolitical, I simply eschew politics. That is not the same thing, it is not even close to the same thing. Once again however you are showing your own bias.
OK, so you are at least 88 years old, judging from your chronology. I understand what I am dealing with then.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back