What's up with....

geauxtohell

Choose your weapon.
Jun 27, 2009
Out here in the middle.
this douchebag?

Fake pimp from ACORN videos tries to 'punk' CNN correspondent - CNN.com

A conservative activist known for making undercover videos plotted to embarrass a CNN correspondent by recording a meeting on hidden cameras aboard a floating "palace of pleasure" and making sexually suggestive comments, e-mails and a planning document show.

James O'Keefe, best known for hitting the community organizing group ACORN with an undercover video sting, hoped to get CNN Investigative Correspondent Abbie Boudreau onto a boat filled with sexually explicit props and then record the session, those documents show.

What a fucking creeper.

Sure thing Jimmy. It was all a "prank" to trick the pretty CNN reporter onto a boat filled with sex toys.

And this idiot got ACORN defunded. A shame.. A shame. Hopefuly this'll put him in the corner of unreliable hacks, with Brietbart and his band of dumbasses.

And this idiot got ACORN defunded. A shame.. A shame. Hopefuly this'll put him in the corner of unreliable hacks, with Brietbart and his band of dumbasses.

Acorn got Acorn defunded by their actions caught on tape and prior actions of voter registration fraud. His documentary in no way changes the fact that acorn was doing those vile things.

He had a boat and a rape kit...No no, I was just joking ha ha

Yeah. That's the ticket. I was just going to try and punk CNN!

Even if the version of the story is 100% as O'Keefe claims, what kind of man would try and pull a stunt like that on a woman?

BTW, you know how O'Keefe got busted? One of his co-conspirators, a woman, became uneasy with the "plan" and tipped off Boudreau before she was to meet O'Keefe. Boudreau had no idea O'Keefe was going to try and lure her onto his sex yacht.

Apparently this young woman had a moment of introspection and realized how disgusting this "prank" was. Good for her.

O'Keefe is probably lucky his plan didn't pan out. As taking Boudreau on a boat would have potentially created a "false imprisonment" scenario and O'Keefe is already on probation.

I respect the rule of law, but sometimes I yearn for the days when the men took a little shitbag like O'Keefe back in an ally and beat the shit out of him.

Acorn got Acorn defunded by their actions caught on tape and prior actions of voter registration fraud. His documentary in no way changes the fact that acorn was doing those vile things.

(from the original link)
O'Keefe is best known for making a series of undercover videos inside ACORN offices around the country in 2009. The 40-year-old liberal group was crippled by scandal after O'Keefe and fellow activist Hannah Giles allegedly solicited advice from ACORN workers on setting up a brothel and evading taxes.

The videos led to some of the employees being fired and contributed to the disbanding of ACORN, which advocated for low- and middle-income and worked to register voters.

But prosecutors in New York and California eventually found no evidence of wrongdoing by the group, and the California probe found the videos had been heavily and selectively edited.

O'Keefe's next big splash ended with his arrest after he taped associates entering Louisiana Sen. Mary Landrieu's office in New Orleans posing as telephone repairmen. He ended up pleading guilty to a misdemeanor charge of entering a federal office under false pretenses and is now on probation.

O'Keefe accomplished his goal, but it was through dishonest means. Then he found himself taking a misdemeanor rap for breaking into Mary Landrieu's office, and now this?

Face it, the guy is a shitbag of the highest caliber.

Ame®icano;2801903 said:
Well, that's what she said. I haven't heard his side of story.

I am sure he will come out with a highly edited and patched together video showing he is innocent

And I'm sure you wignuts will be blogging about into the next century... that's the funny part. Hey, mix it up a bit, throw a "Palin Bad" or "Bush" thread in there while your at it.

(from the original link)
O'Keefe is best known for making a series of undercover videos inside ACORN offices around the country in 2009. The 40-year-old liberal group was crippled by scandal after O'Keefe and fellow activist Hannah Giles allegedly solicited advice from ACORN workers on setting up a brothel and evading taxes.

The videos led to some of the employees being fired and contributed to the disbanding of ACORN, which advocated for low- and middle-income and worked to register voters.

But prosecutors in New York and California eventually found no evidence of wrongdoing by the group, and the California probe found the videos had been heavily and selectively edited.

O'Keefe's next big splash ended with his arrest after he taped associates entering Louisiana Sen. Mary Landrieu's office in New Orleans posing as telephone repairmen. He ended up pleading guilty to a misdemeanor charge of entering a federal office under false pretenses and is now on probation.

O'Keefe accomplished his goal, but it was through dishonest means. Then he found himself taking a misdemeanor rap for breaking into Mary Landrieu's office, and now this?

Face it, the guy is a shitbag of the highest caliber.

Agreed but still does not change the fact of what Acorn did. They were exposed and that is a fact.

Forum List

Back