Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1

That's true. The Zionist pigs in this country are good at avoiding accountability.

So why is any of this my problem again?

I am fascinating by the Nazi shit that persistently attack jews but HIDE their
own ethnic background. I am a middle aged jewish woman----born in the USA
of two jewish parents ----also born in the USA-------I am not ashamed of my background---
I, certainly, do not spit and shit on "other groups" whilst remaining "anonymous"
behind my keyboard--------from what were you spawned Joe? ----btw----did I suggest
that anything going on in the world is YOUR problem?
What does this have to do with Israel soving Israeli problems, Muslims solving Muslim problems, and leaving American sons and daughters out of it?

America need not concern itself with the Middle East.
Due to oil and economics, American need concern itself with Russian concerning itself with the Middle East.

I do not understand international economics-------I do not even understand domestic economics-----I never
even took economic 101 ----what are your credentials?

I have a Masters in Legal Forensics and I worked for 16 years on Wall Street in Banks and Investment firms as a Financial Applications Systems Analyst and Developer; in other words I worked with everyone from the Managing Director to actually making everything happen on the screen, the reports and communicating data between departments and financial institutions.

Oh-----ok how about you comment on the ECONOMICS issues of the current conflict FOR THE USA

of two jewish parents ----also born in the USA-------I am not ashamed of my background---
I, certainly, do not spit and shit on "other groups" whilst remaining "anonymous"
behind my keyboard--------from what were you spawned Joe? ----btw----did I suggest
What does this have to do with Israel soving Israeli problems, Muslims solving Muslim problems, and leaving American sons and daughters out of it?

Due to oil and economics, American need concern itself with Russian concerning itself with the Middle East.

I do not understand international economics-------I do not even understand domestic economics-----I never

I have a Masters in Legal Forensics and I worked for 16 years on Wall Street in Banks and Investment firms as a Financial Applications Systems Analyst and Developer; in other words I worked with everyone from the Managing Director to actually making everything happen on the screen, the reports and communicating data between departments and financial institutions.

Oh-----ok how about you comment on the ECONOMICS issues of the current conflict FOR THE USA

Please refer to the specific posting.
Or do you mean what would probably happen globally if the US simply stepped away from an oil rich region?

That's true. The Zionist pigs in this country are good at avoiding accountability.

So why is any of this my problem again?

Then why aren't you aware that the Middle East accounts for less than half of our energy and is dropping more each year?

Then why aren't you aware that the Middle East accounts for less than half of our energy and is dropping more each year?

I am fully aware that the Middle East is very quickly slipping away as a source of oil for the Western Hemisphere.
Do you think that will stop Putin from wanting and getting whatever share he get his hands on without having to pay a middleman?
Do I know what the long term consequences will be?
Putin seems to favor dealing with Totalitarian regimes such as China, India (and yes, India, the Land of 1,000 Castes, is FAR more Totalitarian than most Free Market freaks would care to admit) and North Korea.
What does that say about Putin and his potential relationships with the Eastern European nations who are already being swamped by Muslims who would slit your throat at the drop of a dime.

Does that also apply to Vatican City and most of the Christian European nations?
Montreal?
Catholic Nations South of the Border where they will ship your ass right back to the US if you cross over into THEIR borders?
There ARE nations on this planet aside from the US, Israel, India and China and we always seem to be unmindful of THEIR idiosyncrasies when it comes to Freedom of Religion and Trade.

I am fully aware that the Middle East is very quickly slipping away as a source of oil for the Western Hemisphere.
Do you think that will stop Putin from wanting and getting whatever share he get his hands on without having to pay a middleman?
Putin seems to favor dealing with Totalitarian regimes such as China, India (and yes, India, the Land of 1,000 Castes, is FAR more Totalitarian than most Free Market freaks would care to admit) and North Korea.
What does that say about Putin and his potential relationships with the Eastern European nations who are already being swamped by Muslims who would slit your throat at the drop of a dime.
So you think Putin is going to be the next Caliph?

Now...Try applying for Aliyah as a non-Jew and see how far you get.
I never said they were competent at it.

what does "applying for Aliyah" mean in your tiny little brain???
Jewish immigration.

And now, you can stop addressing me.

right-----jewish immigration to Israel is called ALIYAH which means "ASCENT"-----based in
the religion. If you are not a jew------going to Israel from outside of Israel is not
called ASCENT --------you made no point

Jewish immigration.

right-----jewish immigration to Israel is called ALIYAH which means "ASCENT"-----based in
the religion. If you are not a jew------going to Israel from outside of Israel is not

I was addressing Synthy.
I call it Aliyah by nature.
A non-Jew who applies for Israeli citizenship will be rejected.

What's your conclusion judging by Putin's behavior?

Jewish immigration.

I was addressing Synthy.

not true------in fact I know many non jews who immigrated to Israel and are citizens----
The path to citizenship for a non jew is different from that of a jew-----jews have
a special consideration on the law which is called "the law of return" That
Israel is a specific refuge for jews is its charter. Does it bother you that 20% of the people
living in Saudi araba are non muslims and none can ever be citizens------Maldives-----a few years
ago NULLIFIED the citizenships of all non muslims -----ok with you?

Putin's behaviour is based on him trying to save his only M.E. military base, in Syria, and helping to prop up his Ally, Assad. He also has a strong interest in eliminating ISIL and al Nustra (al Qaeda), since he is far more threatened by their growth than the U.S. is.

Jewish immigration.

I was addressing Synthy.

not true------in fact I know many non jews who immigrated to Israel and are citizens----
The path to citizenship for a non jew is different from that of a jew-----jews have
Israel is a specific refuge for jews is its charter. Does it bother you that 20% of the people
living in Saudi araba are non muslims and none can ever be citizens------Maldives-----a few years

Not quite true; it is even much more difficult for a Jew to go on Aliyah than one might think.
The realities are quite different from the formalities and as can be easily found on the Internet, the scrutiny a non-Jew is subject to can be quite obtrusive.
A Jew from a non-hostile nation of origin has the easiest time becoming an Israeli.
If a Jew cannot attain gainful employment within 6 months to a year, they may have to join the military to remain a few months more to find a job.
I know quite a few young adults who applied for citizenship who had to return after a year even with outstanding educational credentials.
Israel doesn't want to add more non-Israelis to their unemployment roles.

I am bothered by humans abusing humans.
Not granting citizenship is not abuse.

Putin's behaviour is based on him trying to save his only M.E. military base, in Syria, and helping to prop up his Ally, Assad. He also has a strong interest in eliminating ISIL and al Nustra (al Qaeda), since he is far more threatened by their growth than the U.S. is.

I hope you're right.

Jewish immigration.

I was addressing Synthy.

Not quite true; it is even much more difficult for a Jew to go on Aliyah than one might think.
The realities are quite different from the formalities and as can be easily found on the Internet, the scrutiny a non-Jew is subject to can be quite obtrusive.
A Jew from a non-hostile nation of origin has the easiest time becoming an Israeli.
If a Jew cannot attain gainful employment within 6 months to a year, they may have to join the military to remain a few months more to find a job.
I know quite a few young adults who applied for citizenship who had to return after a year even with outstanding educational credentials.

I am not sure what the discussion is all about. It is not all that easy to get US citizenship either

Jewish immigration.

I was addressing Synthy.

I am not sure what the discussion is all about.

Me neither.
I don't really care.
The more problems Israel experiences, the more Observant Jews are going on Aliyah.
As more and more Observant Jews move to Israel, Israel's policies will change.

Forum List

Back