Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1

Guy, Iran deal is a done deal. Live with it.
Iran never signed the deal, and as predicted by most thinking people they don't abode by it

State Department: Iran NEVER SIGNED nuclear deal and it's not binding

So what? The fact was, the Germans, Russians and Chinese were going to Trade with Iran if we had an agreement or not. See what happens when you don't let the Jews run your country? Shit gets done.

I did love how Trump told the Republican Jews that he was going to tell them to pound sand. Someone finally pointed out the Emperor has no clothes.

Guy, Iran deal is a done deal. Live with it.
Iran never signed the deal, and as predicted by most thinking people they don't abode by it

State Department: Iran NEVER SIGNED nuclear deal and it's not binding

So what? The fact was, the Germans, Russians and Chinese were going to Trade with Iran if we had an agreement or not. See what happens when you don't let the Jews run your country? Shit gets done.

I did love how Trump told the Republican Jews that he was going to tell them to pound sand. Someone finally pointed out the Emperor has no clothes.
Compared to Obama Trump would be very Israel friendly:cool:

Obama still kissing up to Iran:wtf:

Lawmakers Slam White House Attempts to Skirt Counter-Terror Laws for Iran

Javad-Zarif-John-Kerry.jpg

More than 20 lawmakers have penned letters to the Obama administration expressing anger over its recent decision to waive certain counter-terrorism measures aimed at preventing potential terrorists from easily entering the United States in order to assuage Iran.

The letters from members of Congress come days after the Obama administration promised Iranian leaders it would veto newly passed initiatives tightening the U.S. visa waiver program to close loopholes that have enabled a number of terrorists to enter the country legally.

The new measures would bar individuals who have recently traveled to Iran—the leading state sponsor of terrorism—from participating in the visa waiver program, which eases travel for those from 38 member countries.

Iran expressed anger over the laws, claiming that they violate the recent nuclear accord and could force Iran to abandon the deal before it is even enacted.

Secretary of State John Kerry said in a recent letter to Javad Zarif, the country’s foreign minister, that the administration would ignore the enhanced counter-terrorism measures.

Lawmakers Slam White House Attempts to Skirt Counter-Terror Laws for Iran

again, Israel's enemies aren't America's enemies.

Again.

Israel's enemies aren't America's enemies.

The Iranians are out fighting ISIS so we don't have to. We should send them a nice fruit basket.
"Again" Iran is our enemy.."Again" Iran is our enemy....You Jew hating nutjob:slap:

"Again" Iran is our enemy.."Again" Iran is our enemy....You Jew hating nutjob

Really? When did Iran Attack us? I mean we imposed the Shah on them, we shot down an airliner full of civilians, but I missed the part where Iran did anything other than say mean stuff about us.

"Sniff. Sniff. Iran said 'death to America'."

"Again" Iran is our enemy.."Again" Iran is our enemy....You Jew hating nutjob

Really? When did Iran Attack us? I mean we imposed the Shah on them, we shot down an airliner full of civilians, but I missed the part where Iran did anything other than say mean stuff about us.

"Sniff. Sniff. Iran said 'death to America'."

How many times do we have to go through this sickly boy?

Iran linked to deaths of 500 U.S. troops in Iraq, Afghanistan

Again.

The Iranians are out fighting ISIS so we don't have to. We should send them a nice fruit basket.
"Again" Iran is our enemy.."Again" Iran is our enemy....You Jew hating nutjob:slap:

They're not my enemy. Some of the nutjobs in their government are my enemy, but so are some of the Republican candidates. I have no issues with average Iranians. They seem a hell of a lot saner and moderate than some of these Sunni sects.

Again.

They're not my enemy. Some of the nutjobs in their government are my enemy, but so are some of the Republican candidates. I have no issues with average Iranians. They seem a hell of a lot saner and moderate than some of these Sunni sects.

of course, it's quit common for you leftist to sympathize with islamonazis

Obama is a genus:eusa_doh:

Iran has more missiles than it can hide

Part-NIC-Nic6495208-1-1-0.jpg

Tehran (AFP) - Iran's Revolutionary Guards have so many missiles they don't know where to hide them, a senior commander said at Friday prayers, after the United States threatened to impose fresh sanctions.

"We lack enough space in our stockpiles to house our missiles," said General Hossein Salami, the Guards' deputy, as a row with the US over Iran's ballistic missile programme deepened.

"Hundreds of long tunnels are full of missiles ready to fly to protect your integrity, independence and freedom," he told worshippers in Tehran, promising to never "stop developing our defence deterrent

Iran has more missiles than it can hide: General

Obama is a genus:eusa_doh:
What does Obama have to do with it?
What happened to the deal?:dunno: Oh that's right Iran never signed it:uhh:
That's the nuclear deal, dumbass. It has nothing to do with Iran's missile program, or any other aspect of Iran's military, intelligence, human rights, dissidents, foreigners held in their jails, relations with Israel, or any other matter. It only deals with their nuclear program.

Why do you think that's funny, wingnut? If you could show me where I was wrong, you would.

But you can't, can you?

Forum List

Back