Jeb Bush Snares Big Democrat donors

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
You know if one is a conservative this headline sure as hell isn't going to give you a warm and mother trucking fuzzy about this Republican candidate. Jaw dropping unfreaking real.

They aren't even hiding it.

:lmao:

Jeb Bush Snares Big Democratic Donors
GetFile.aspx
(AP)
Tuesday, 28 Jul 2015 09:01 AM

"Behind a garden modeled on Monet's, Jeb Bush addressed a lawn-full of chief executives and hedge- fund managers at an East Hampton, New York, estate Saturday morning.

While the candidate is no stranger to courting wealthy donors, this time was different: about half the attendees were Democrats.

"This guy sells well," said Kenneth Lipper, the money manager and registered Democrat who hosted the event, after Bush left. Virtually the only one who left without writing a check, Lipper said, was a buck deer that wandered past the group assembled on the wooded grounds."

Last edited:
They know he's the only Republican with a chance of defeating Hillary. Money goes where it can make the most money, parties and people be damned. They're only considered Democrats because of who they gave money to the last time around. New cycle, new faces, same objectives.

They know he's the only Republican with a chance of defeating Hillary. Money goes where it can make the most money, parties and people be damned. They're only considered Democrats because of who they gave money to the last time around. New cycle, new faces, same objectives.
I'd like to think America is smarter than thinking Bush is the best chance at beating Hillary. What an embarrassment for this country it would be, to have another Bush challenge for the Presidency after the disgrace the last Bush brought to this country.

Bush's strategy seems to be to scare people by releasing news of how much bloody money he's got.

They know he's the only Republican with a chance of defeating Hillary.

Absolute nonsense. There is absolutely nothing inevitable or untouchable about Hillary Clinton. The elite are rarely in touch with the rest of the country.

I'd like to think America is smarter than thinking Bush is the best chance at beating Hillary. What an embarrassment for this country it would be, to have another Bush challenge for the Presidency after the disgrace the last Bush brought to this country.
Embarrassment? We've gone way beyond that when someone like Trump can be considered a front runner.

Embarrassment? We've gone way beyond that when someone like Trump can be considered a front runner.
Honestly, I'd prefer Trump to the lunatics that make up the rest of the GOP field. Have we really sunk that low?

You know if one is a conservative this headline sure as hell isn't going to give you a warm and mother trucking fuzzy about this Republican candidate. Jaw dropping unfreaking real.

:lmao:

GetFile.aspx
(AP)
Tuesday, 28 Jul 2015 09:01 AM

"Behind a garden modeled on Monet's, Jeb Bush addressed a lawn-full of chief executives and hedge- fund managers at an East Hampton, New York, estate Saturday morning.

While the candidate is no stranger to courting wealthy donors, this time was different: about half the attendees were Democrats.

"This guy sells well," said Kenneth Lipper, the money manager and registered Democrat who hosted the event, after Bush left. Virtually the only one who left without writing a check, Lipper said, was a buck deer that wandered past the group assembled on the wooded grounds."

Jeb, in most things that actually matter, is Bill Clinton with better Spanish.

Honestly, I'd prefer Trump to the lunatics that make up the rest of the GOP field. Have we really sunk that low
There's plenty of time to recover from Trump-mania.

That follows....oh wait.

"Jeb Bush Snares Big Democrat donors"

But he'll need to snare democratic votes if he's the republican nominee – which he won't get, particularly if HRC is the democratic nominee.

Hillary has pissed off plenty of dems.....he'll have no problems.

Bush vs. Clinton.....good grief !

Hell, until 5 years ago a major contributor to the Democrats was - drum roll, please - current Repub presidential hopeful Donny "The Hair" Trump.
Oops.

"Jeb Bush Snares Big Democrat donors" But he'll need to snare democratic votes if he's the republican nominee – which he won't get, particularly if HRC is the democratic nominee.
Hillary has pissed off plenty of dems.....he'll have no problems. Bush vs. Clinton.....good grief !
Nothing really surprises me. In 1980 the Christian right chose a person who rarely went to church over a born-again Christian!

Thing is, he only has 18% support from Repubs. That's hardly a runaway train and he's already talking about what he'll do if (when) he's knocked out of the race.
His campaign is like a vanity book deal.

"Jeb Bush Snares Big Democrat donors"

But he'll need to snare democratic votes if he's the republican nominee – which he won't get, particularly if HRC is the democratic nominee.

Don't kid yourself. There are plenty of Dems who won't vote for a woman.

Forum List

Back