Jews Are Never Called ‘Haters’ – Why Not?

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
Most “anti-hate” groups were founded by, and are funded by, Jews. No article on “hate”/”anti-hate” is complete without a mention of the fact that the Jews are the Original Bigots. For centuries, they have considered themselves to be superior to other humans and their words and actions against them are the very definition of “hate.”

The Laws Against Non-Jews

AS EXPLAINED in Chapter 3, the Halakhah, that is the legal system of classical Judaism - as practiced by virtually all Jews from the 9th century to the end of the l8th and as maintained to this very day in the form of Orthodox Judaism - is based primarily on the Babylonian Talmud. However, because of the unwieldy complexity of the legal disputations recorded in the Talmud, more manageable codifications of talmudic law became necessary and were indeed compiled by successive generations of rabbinical scholars. Some of these have acquired great authority and are in general use. For this reasons we shall refer for the most part to such compilations (and their most reputable commentaries) rather than directly to the Talmud. It is however correct to assume that the compilation referred to reproduces faithfully the meaning of the talmudic text and the additions made by later scholars on the basis of that meaning.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WAY to long OP, link the rest of your story please. Thanks EZ

hi-hater-shirt.jpg

Jews are the original hatemongers. Everyone else is a pretender to the hate throne.

Nazis, amateurs.
Black Panthers, please.
Klansman, try again.

Nobody on this Earth hates as hard and eternally as the JEW.

It's why he's survived 3000 years.

Think about it.

Jews basically control everything, they run and rule the world. Yet, nobody seems to want to accept the fact that such a thing is real. And for this, they now find themselves the slaves and are just to stunned or stupid to notice or care. Their loss, the jews gain.

Jews don't control the phases of the moon. But they exercise significant control over the media, our foreign policy, our culture, the law, government, higher education... pretty much all the determinative institutions. And the problem is that they don't have OUR best interests in mind... they have THEIR best interests in mind.

So... Israel becomes a prime obsession. Open borders becomes our immigration "policy". "Civil rights" is a huge deal, but the working man can't find a job because it's been shipped to India thanks to Jewish businessmen. What about HIS civil rights?

Some preach we should kill all the Jews. I say we should just stand up to them and not be afraid of them. But the white man can't do it. It's weird. He either wants to stuff Jews into ovens, or suck his dick. Why are you like that, white man?

Jews are the original hatemongers. Everyone else is a pretender to the hate throne.

Jealous of Jewish education, success and accomplishment, poor white trash?

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews in the Christian revelation a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

President John Adams...
They [the Jewish People] are the most glorious nation that ever inhabited this Earth. The Romans and their empire were but a bubble in comparison to the Jews. They have given religion to three-quarters of the globe and have influenced the affairs of mankind more and more happily than any other nation, ancient or modern.

US President Warren G. Harding
It is impossible for one who has studied at all the service of the Hebrew people to avoid the faith that they will one day be restored to their historic national home and there enter on a new and yet greater phase of their contribution to the advance of humanity.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1293491489&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Jews don't control the phases of the moon. But they exercise significant control over the media, our foreign policy, our culture, the law, government, higher education...

Poor white trash, your paranoid schizophrenia and psychological weakness and insecurity notwithstanding, suggesting Jewish control over the government, media, etc, constitutes anti-Semitism based on US and EU guidelines.

Take your mental illness to stormfront.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back