Jews Are Never Called ‘Haters’ – Why Not?

Jews are the original hatemongers. Everyone else is a pretender to the hate throne.

Jealous of Jewish education, success and accomplishment, poor white trash?

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews in the Christian revelation a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

US President John Adams...

President John Adams...
They [the Jewish People] are the most glorious nation that ever inhabited this Earth. The Romans and their empire were but a bubble in comparison to the Jews. They have given religion to three-quarters of the globe and have influenced the affairs of mankind more and more happily than any other nation, ancient or modern.

US President Warren G. Harding
It is impossible for one who has studied at all the service of the Hebrew people to avoid the faith that they will one day be restored to their historic national home and there enter on a new and yet greater phase of their contribution to the advance of humanity.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1293491489&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

The above is all......:bsflag:

Martin Gilbert describes himself as a proud practicing Jew and a Zionist?
With that being the fact, it would pretty much mean that his book is twisted history! The Jews are good for that!

Jews are the original hatemongers. Everyone else is a pretender to the hate throne.

Winston Churchill...

President John Adams...

It is impossible for one who has studied at all the service of the Hebrew people to avoid the faith that they will one day be restored to their historic national home and there enter on a new and yet greater phase of their contribution to the advance of humanity.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1293491489&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

With that being the fact, it would pretty much mean that his book is twisted history! The Jews are good for that!

Winston Churchill, US President John Adams, and US President Warren G. Harding were quoted above. You did not respond to those quotes. Why?

Your belief that a history of Israel should be written by anyone but a Jew is flailing about very weakly divinman.

And showing your clear transparency.

Winston Churchill...

President John Adams...

Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books

Winston Churchill, US President John Adams, and US President Warren G. Harding were quoted above. You did not respond to those quotes. Why?

Your belief that a history of Israel should be written by anyone but a Jew is flailing about very weakly divinman.

And showing your clear transparency.

Hey look...Iran hung one of you pigs! Go Iran!!! :clap2:

Iran hangs man convicted of spying for Israel

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) - Iran on Tuesday hanged an Iranian convicted of spying for the country's archenemy Israel, the official IRNA news agency reported.

Ali Akbar Siadat had been accused of providing Israel with classified information on Iran's military capabilities, including details about military maneuvers, bases, operational jet fighters, military flights, air crashes and missiles, IRNA reported.

Separately, another Iranian was hanged Tuesday for membership in an exile opposition movement, IRNA reported.

Over the past decade, Iran has stepped up its domestic military production, including missiles capable of reaching Israel and beyond - aiming, Tehran says, to defend the country from Israel and the U.S. amid Iranian concern they might strike its nuclear facilities.
My Way News - Iran hangs man convicted of spying for Israel

hi-hater-shirt.jpg

That's right, bitch! I love spreading hate amongst you hypocrites who pretend to like one another! You people are soooo full of shit! Must be from all them years of watching that Jew tube (TV) that made most of you that actors you are today.

What a load of hateful hooey.

Some Jews are blinded by hate you say?

No shit, Sherlock.

What ethnic doesn't have its idiots?

What a load of hateful hooey.

Some Jews are blinded by hate you say?

No shit, Sherlock.

What ethnic doesn't have its idiots?

Ummm, an idiot is a person that hides their hate! And, EVERYONE HATES! The ones that claim they do not hate are like a drug addict who lives in denial of their addiction!

Jews aren't called haters for the same reason blacks aren't called racists.

When your race has something awful happen to it, you get a 5 century free pass to do whatever you want.

Unless you're white or native american. Then you're fucked.

That's right, bitch! I love spreading hate amongst you hypocrites who pretend to like one another! You people are soooo full of shit! Must be from all them years of watching that Jew tube (TV) that made most of you that actors you are today.

Nice post. I agree. We all hold bias and prejudice. So long as we aren't violent it's human nature.

The dumbasses are the one's who claim they are 100% free from any bias or preconception or intolerant view at all. Those people are fake.

I hold several small bias ideals. Mostly against gays and Mexicans.

Nice post. I agree. We all hold bias and prejudice. So long as we aren't violent it's human nature.

The dumbasses are the one's who claim they are 100% free from any bias or preconception or intolerant view at all. Those people are fake.

I hold several small bias ideals. Mostly against gays and Mexicans.

Bias and prejudice is not hate. Bias and prejudice can be used as a platform to foment hate. You agree about everyone having hate?

Then you move to small bias in your statements. Where's that hate that you agree with divman that you have?

Small bias?

Come on ...

Jews have been playing the victim card for several thousand years.

They are masters at it; all other groups and ethnicities are rank amateurs compared to the Chosen People.

Their last stroke of genius was the branding of the term "Holocaust".

It gave them special rights concerning claims of genocide and put Jews at the top of the perpetual victims list.

Even governments have bought into the alleged Holocaust story.

And made laws forbidding people to discuss it unless it confirms the official victim myth.

No other race, ethnicity, or group has been as wildly successful as the Zionist Jews in the victim/genocide paradigm.

Last edited:

Simple, that would make you antisemetic.

Call me a hater all you want. Anti-semitism is Jew hating. Calling a Jew a hater is not ant-Semitic.

Let's face it. Hate is hate. The platform one uses to foment their hate is exclusive of the hate. The true haters will find another platform to continue to spew their hate if that one is not around.

Simple, that would make you antisemetic.

Call me a hater all you want. Anti-semitism is Jew hating. Calling a Jew a hater is not ant-Semitic.

There are those that will call anyone not fully agreeing with Isralei actions antisemitic.

what other nation has a term that means you disagree with them.
Quite crafty of the Jews...

There are those that will call anyone not fully agreeing with Isralei actions antisemitic.

what other nation has a term that means you disagree with them.

No nation has that term. If you can not separate hate from the platform, then I doubt I can help you see it.

Seperate hate from the platform?
I have no hatred for Jews or Israeli. I just do not like some of the stuff they do. ie cluster munitions on civilian targets, etc They are part of the problem in the middle east not the only soloution.

What I am referring to is the ones with the same attitude as many americans you are either with us or for the terrorists.
I do not see America as being fault free either. We pull some sucky stuff.

Out of curosity though are there any in the Israeli govt that are not Jews?

Last edited:
Seperate hate from the platform?

I have no hatred for Jews or Israeli. I just do not like some of the stuff they do. ie cluster munitions on civilian targets, etc They are part of the problem in the middle east not the only soloution.

But you applied it to "Jews".

There are Jews worldwide. You did not say Israel or the Jews in Israel. You applied it to them 'all'.

What I am referring to is the ones with the same attitude as many americans you are either with us or for the terrorists.
I do not see America as being fault free either. We pull some sucky stuff.

but you paint that more moderate view with the brush of "The Jews." See?

Out of curosity though are there any in the Israeli govt that are not Jews?

Curiosity? Explain this curiosity please.

Anti-Semitism is nothing but the antagonistic attitude produced in the non-Jew by the Jewish group.
The Jewish group has thrived on oppression and on the antagonism it has forever met in the world...
the root cause is their use of enemies they create in order to keep solidarity...
--- Albert Einstein,

http://www.redicecreations.com/quotes.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back