Jews Are Never Called ‘Haters’ – Why Not?

My Eyes Glazed Over.

To answer your question, some are, some aren't. Like every other ethnic, they have some stars and they have some black holes.

All haters are stupid.

From the time of Haman to the present, there are those who hated them. The jews are still here. Those that hated them have by and large gone away.

When have Jews ever had all this power throughout the world to impose anything on none Jews? The whole premise is a joke. People have used Jews as a scapegoat for 1000s of years, mainly to deflect the failings of the people accusing. It amazes me that there are still weak minded people that buy into this kind of bullshit

Last edited:
It doesn't matter that it is stupid, all that matters is that it is effective on stupid people. You go with what works. and people have since the days of Pharaoh.

Hear that, class? According to this gaggle of yids, we're stupid for opposing them. Or not opposing them. I think it's that we're "poor white trash" no matter what if we're not Jewish. What's a white man who kisses Jewish ass? Rich white non-trash?

When have Jews ever had all this power throughout the world to impose anything on none Jews? The whole premise is a joke. People have used Jews as a scapegoat for 1000s of years, mainly to deflect the failings of the people accusing. It amazes me that there are still weak minded people that buy into this kind of bullshit

It's called paranoid schizophrenia, which afflicts this Jones psychopath. Combined with a persecution complex and low IQ. Toss in mental depression and you have a major whackjob trembling over a few million Jews out of 300 million Americans.

He'll end up taking his own life out of desperation. Good riddance.

Last edited:
Those that hated them have by and large gone away.

Yes, you were hated, but you... loved in return?

Who believes that?

White man, WAKE THE FUCK UP. You think of the Jew as a precious little protectorate. The Jew sees you as a dumb ox meant to serve and protect him. And he won't hesitate to use prods on you.

The Laws Against Non-Jews

AS EXPLAINED in Chapter 3, the Halakhah, that is the legal system of classical Judaism - as practiced by virtually all Jews from the 9th century to the end of the l8th and as maintained to this very day in the form of Orthodox Judaism - is based primarily on the Babylonian Talmud. However, because of the unwieldy complexity of the legal disputations recorded in the Talmud, more manageable codifications of talmudic law became necessary and were indeed compiled by successive generations of rabbinical scholars. Some of these have acquired great authority and are in general use. For this reasons we shall refer for the most part to such compilations (and their most reputable commentaries) rather than directly to the Talmud. It is however correct to assume that the compilation referred to reproduces faithfully the meaning of the talmudic text and the additions made by later scholars on the basis of that meaning.

The laws were given to Israel by G-d for Israel. The LAW that was given to Moses by G-d was for mankind and this was the Commandments.

The cultural law was for the Jews.

Why does that sound strange to you? You don't want to follow the Ten Commandments?

Or you want to attempt to pigeonhole the Jews?

You will need better than this dissertation that proves only that the Jews follow the Commandments as well as their Law.

I see no evidence provided to back up the OPs claim that 'Jews consider themselves superior'. I believe they consider themselves to be different - because they are. I believe they consider themselves to be God's Chosen People - because it says so in the Bible - so, they are.

The Jewish people that I know are much like the rest of us, mostly decent people - one or two not so great but.... in general... no different to Christians, Muslims or any other religion.

Chosen to give the Law (Commandments) to man. No more. Chosen to deliver the law throughout the world.

That job has been done and (looking up, way up), Please my G-d, next time, maybe you could choose someone else. :razz:

Here's the Jewish joke about being chosen. The Lord looked around his creations and found it good. HE then looked to see who HE could choose to pass his word of Commandments.

HE noted the Egyptians and thought, "Yes, they are bright, and they sure know how to make others work for them, and look at those Pyramids". They're too busy for this.

HE noted the Greeks and thought, "Now there are some logical thinkers indeed, and they document everything. But they're also much too busy for this".

HE noted the Chinese and thought, "No, they are just too many, they'd be trouble to control".

HE then looked at the Jews and thought, "Good memories and that will be necessary, and all they're doing is discussing and arguing. Easy to control. Yea verily I'll pick them, they're not doing all that much anyway"...

:razz:

hi-hater-shirt.jpg

Here we go, a negro that pretends not to hate Whitey. Spare me your bullshit. To the negro, every Whitey is a racist because that's what the Jew wants you to believe

The Jewish Plan for Genocide of USA ISRAEL COHEN (1912)

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957

Where are the museums for the Ammonites, the Hittites, the Moabites, the Jesubites...?

Genocide was the order of the day. Turn the other cheek had yet to birth. Remember, you are talking about many thousands of years ago.

And applying modern morality to those days, but likely only for those "pesky Jews"? :eusa_hand:

Hear that, class? According to this gaggle of yids, we're stupid for opposing them. Or not opposing them. I think it's that we're "poor white trash" no matter what if we're not Jewish. What's a white man who kisses Jewish ass? Rich white non-trash?

I don't read anyone putting forth the proposition that your stupidity has to do with opposing anything, or not opposing anything.

You will stew in whatever broth you choose to immerse yourself. I can only imagine its effects on those (if any) that you surround yourself with.

Opose who? Jews? Go ahead and oppose us. You are not the first, will not be the last and so far, we have continued. You, notwithstanding.

Hear that, class?

Blatant Pretender
Whose Foaming Diatribe Blows
Under Sheets Squirming​

Jews are the original hatemongers. Everyone else is a pretender to the hate throne.

Nazis, amateurs.
Black Panthers, please.
Klansman, try again.

Nobody on this Earth hates as hard and eternally as the JEW.

It's why he's survived 3000 years.

Think about it.

"The Jewish people as a whole will become its own Messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship.

In this New World Order the children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition. The Governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which is said that when the Messianic time is come, the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands."

— Baruch Levy, Letter to Karl Marx, 'La Revue de Paris', p.574, June 1, 1928

Where are the museums for the Ammonites, the Hittites, the Moabites, the Jesubites...?

Genocide was the order of the day. Turn the other cheek had yet to birth. Remember, you are talking about many thousands of years ago.

And applying modern morality to those days, but likely only for those "pesky Jews"? :eusa_hand:

I don't read anyone putting forth the proposition that your stupidity has to do with opposing anything, or not opposing anything.

You will stew in whatever broth you choose to immerse yourself. I can only imagine its effects on those (if any) that you surround yourself with.

Opose who? Jews? Go ahead and oppose us. You are not the first, will not be the last and so far, we have continued. You, notwithstanding.

Hear that, class?

Blatant Pretender
Whose Foaming Diatribe Blows
Under Sheets Squirming​

You spelled your name wrong! It starts with a D instead of an R

Oh, yes, I've seen those pictures before dvinman. They hold no special significance other than historical and the proof that history repeats. We have continued through this many times.

I wonder though, what would you fear more dvinman, taking those pictures as a placard in downtown Tel-Aviv or the picture of Mohammad with a turban containing a lit bomb down Pakistan or Saudi Arabia?

The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” he said in his weekly Saturday night sermon on the laws regarding the actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on Shabbat.

According to Yosef, the lives of non-Jews in Israel are safeguarded by divinity, to prevent losses to Jews.

“In Israel, death has no dominion over them... With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money.

This is his servant... That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” Yosef said.

“Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat.

That is why gentiles were created,” he added.

Yosef’s Saturday night sermons have seen many controversial statements from the 90-year-old rabbi. In August, Yosef caused a diplomatic uproar when he wished a plague upon the Palestinian people and their leaders, a curse he retracted a few weeks later, when he blessed them along with all of Israel’s other peace-seeking neighbors.

SOURCE: The Jerusalem Post http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishNews/Article.aspx?id=191782 Edited Link. All Copy and Paste's need to be Linked.
http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishNews/Article.aspx?id=191782

You spelled your name wrong! It starts with a D instead of an R

This nickname was given me when I was fourteen years old since I preferred to lock off with ropes rather than web-o-lette and anchors.

Here's the funny thing. The other young kids changed the nickname into Dopey. None of the adults did for some reason.

I put forward that it was maturity.

Forum List

Back