Jewish racists beat up Palestinian teenage girls in Israeli prisons

This rather demonstrates the populist Islamic chauvinism

to compensate for the image of the Arab man,

as the world's lowest creature.

I see people bounce topics around like you’re talking about Al-Qaeda or the Taliban or the other poster was talking about some Muslim terrorist. None of that changes The fact that there are Jewish terrorists. There are Jewish racist, Jewish supremacy in Israel. Ok you saw the video of the Jewish man in Israel saying the Torah allows Jews to kill Christians because they are infidels “ or idol worshippers” …. In the 1950s and the 1940s Israeli Jewish supremacists killed British Christians and terrorist bombings….. yes Jewish criminals will kill just like Muslim criminals will. There was even the Jewish terrorist Baruch Goldstein in the 1990s killed like 50 innocent people including children. Now it is an undeniable fact that these types of Jewish supremacists of history are worshiped and supported by some element of the Israeli population.

And people can agree with that if they want to or they can criticize it.

We’ve already seen some people on the US message board openly support Jewish supremacy and that is their right and then turn it is the right of somebody to criticize their position.

Also Nothing changes The fact that there also good Jews, and good Muslims. You know this is all common sense my friend.

Mohammad was a pedophile (by our definition) but maybe you ought to check the stats on pedophilia today. Christians and Jews dominate the list BY FAR.
There are two responses to this. It was said that Muhammad ‘s youngest wife Aisha was actually 20 years old not 10 or 11 or whatever super young age is sometimes prescribed to her.

And furthermore, if you look back at the middle ages, there’s plenty of examples of Christian kings marrying 14-year-olds or very young girls. It was a different era.

Hamas rapes and chops the heads off of women ...
It might be a good idea for you to qualify that statement before you get hoarse over it.

Qualify it?
Yes, have you ever heard the term?
... you want me to qualify it?
That would be nice, yes. Is that an unfair request or can you manage it? If so let's hear it.
You can go fuck yourself.
Oh! I see! I shouldn't ask for proof, is that it? I know that 'what-about-ism' should be avoided but I ought to tell you that Zionists rape and chop the heads off of women. Do you support that sort of behaviour as long as it's perpetrated by Jews? Just asking. :dunno:

But those are the numbers that propagandists would have us believe. There are certainly many Christians in the West Bank fairly to your point more so in the West Bank compared to Gaza. But surely there’s way more Christians in Gaza. Just look at that Christian hospital that the Israeli bombed. Again it was a Christian hospital, doesn’t that tell you all you need to know.

What we really need is a return to Catholic Jerusalem. And it was aftermath of the first crusade that the first Catholic kingdom of Jerusalem was set up and it was a place of honor and dignity according to the historians. Where Jews Muslims and Catholics live in peace. As a Catholic of course I respect the Catholic history of the holy land. And I’m a astonished at what these few Christians in America, who called themselves Zionists have to say. How can they be a Christian and say what they say it doesn’t make any sense.

So I also believe in shattering the stereotypes of all sides whether it’s the stereotype or somebody says “well yeah Muslims of the 21st-century are bad but you know the crusaders were just as bad”. Those are two stereotypes where basically somebody says Muslims are like Al-Qaeda today and all Christians of the middle ages were like Al-Qaeda. They’re both wrong.

I simply go by the fax. Lebanon is over half Christian and there’s no way you could ever have a country that’s half Christian half Muslim and this idea that Muslims would kill everybody if they wanted to… Lebanon wouldn’t exist World would be in a constant state of warfare which it’s not.. ….Iraq under Saddam Hussein had a Christian vice president that simply would have never happened if it wasn’t for Arab nationalism and the idea of the “Arab nation” Coming together, which is really quite admirable and reminds us of American nationalism. Doesn’t matter what one’s religion skin color is it’s about working toward the same ideals of honor and integrity.

Hamas and the IDF are overwhelmingly the same, filled with religious supremacists. And it is quite obvious most likely that Israel is giving money to Hamas to all of this chaos, there’s no way October 7 happened without inside knowledge according to many conservatives in America. Sure there’s probably some honorable people in the IDF and Hamas but obviously both have problems. Much of the Palestine resistance of the 20th century was led by Christians.

What we really need is a return to Catholic Jerusalem.

I agree, force all the Muslims to convert to Catholicism.

I simply go by the fax. Lebanon is over half Christian and there’s no way you could ever have a country that’s half Christian half Muslim

You're right, it's less than a third Christian and falling.

Mohammad was a pedophile (by our definition) but maybe you ought to check the stats on pedophilia today. Christians and Jews dominate the list BY FAR.
It was said that Muhammad ‘s youngest wife Aisha was actually 20 years old not 10 or 11 or whatever super young age is sometimes prescribed to her.
I didn't know that.
And furthermore, if you look back at the middle ages, there’s plenty of examples of Christian kings marrying 14-year-olds or very young girls.
Come to think of it ...... :eusa_think:
It was a different era.
That's why I put (by our definition) in parentheses. And how old was Jerry Lee Lewis' cousin when he married her?

I see people bounce topics around like you’re talking about Al-Qaeda or the Taliban or the other poster was talking about some Muslim terrorist. None of that changes The fact that there are Jewish terrorists. There are Jewish racist, Jewish supremacy in Israel. Ok you saw the video of the Jewish man in Israel saying the Torah allows Jews to kill Christians because they are infidels “ or idol worshippers” …. In the 1950s and the 1940s Israeli Jewish supremacists killed British Christians and terrorist bombings….. yes Jewish criminals will kill just like Muslim criminals will. There was even the Jewish terrorist Baruch Goldstein in the 1990s killed like 50 innocent people including children. Now it is an undeniable fact that these types of Jewish supremacists of history are worshiped and supported by some element of the Israeli population.

We’ve already seen some people on the US message board openly support Jewish supremacy and that is their right and then turn it is the right of somebody to criticize their position.

Also Nothing changes The fact that there also good Jews, and good Muslims. You know this is all common sense my friend.

No one will deny good people on both sides. Reality is the hate from muslims against jews is far greater than hate from jews against muslims.

Many people believe both Russia and Ukraine are corrupt so they remain neutral on the war.

I'm not sure if you're taking a neutral view regarding Israel and Hamas, or if you're justifying islamic terrorism against jews.

I see people bounce topics around like you’re talking about Al-Qaeda or the Taliban or the other poster was talking about some Muslim terrorist.
I’ve noticed.
None of that changes The fact that there are Jewish terrorists. There are Jewish racist, Jewish supremacy in Israel.
Yes.
Ok you saw the video of the Jewish man in Israel saying the Torah allows Jews to kill Christians because they are infidels “ or idol worshippers” …. In the 1950s and the 1940s Israeli Jewish supremacists killed British Christians and terrorist bombings….. yes Jewish criminals will kill just like Muslim criminals will. There was even the Jewish terrorist Baruch Goldstein in the 1990s killed like 50 innocent people including children. Now it is an undeniable fact that these types of Jewish supremacists of history are worshiped and supported by some element of the Israeli population.
That’s true.
Agreed.
Should be, anyway.
Also Nothing changes The fact that there also good Jews, and good Muslims.
Exactly.
You know this is all common sense my friend.
It is astonishing to me that so few people understand that. Sheeple?

👉....... The fact that there are Jewish terrorists. There are Jewish racist, Jewish supremacy in Israel. 👈
Correct.
No one will deny good people on both sides.
That's not true. You don't deny it nor do I, but ....... "no one"? Come on!
Reality is the hate from muslims against jews is far greater than hate from jews against muslims.
No-no-no-no-no. Do you know who hates the most? Look around you, read the posters on this and any other discussion forum you can find. Now, tell me again who it is who hates the most? ANSWER: Americans. It's nearly only Americans who even use that word. Hate. Hater. You just used it now. What the fuck is this hate anyway and why do Americans hate so much? Such stupid people. :mad:

Yes, have you ever heard the term?

That would be nice, yes. Is that an unfair request or can you manage it? If so let's hear it.

Oh! I see! I shouldn't ask for proof, is that it? I know that 'what-about-ism' should be avoided but I ought to tell you that Zionists rape and chop the heads off of women. Do you support that sort of behaviour as long as it's perpetrated by Jews? Just asking. :dunno:
Unlike you and Hamas...I don't support the slaughter of innocents. The fact that you've chosen to ignore what Hamas just did in Israel speaks volumes about you as a person. You're even willing to accuse Jews of the behavior of Hamas as a justification for the barbarism that just took place! As I said before...go fuck yourself!

Unlike you and Hamas...I don't support the slaughter of innocents.
Ho-hum.
The fact that you've chosen to ignore what Hamas just did in Israel speaks volumes about you as a person. You're even willing to accuse Jews of the behavior of Hamas as a justification for the barbarism that just took place!
And you don't need to look very far or dig very deeply to support that idea, huh?
... go fuck yourself!
Me? You’re the one who supports the slaughter of innocents and ignores what the Zionist Nazi pigs have done to the Palestinians. As you know, Zionists rape and chop the heads off of women. So, if anyone should fuck themselves it ought to be you. Do you agree?

No one will deny good people on both sides. Reality is the hate from muslims against jews is far greater than hate from jews against muslims.

Many people believe both Russia and Ukraine are corrupt so they remain neutral on the war.

I'm not sure if you're taking a neutral view regarding Israel and Hamas, or if you're justifying islamic terrorism against jews.

He's justifying islamic terrorism against jews.

Ho-hum.

And you don't need to look very far or dig very deeply to support that idea, huh?

Me? You’re the one who supports the slaughter of innocents and ignores what the Zionist Nazi pigs have done to the Palestinians. As you know, Zionists rape and chop the heads off of women. So, if anyone should fuck themselves it ought to be you. Do you agree?
Ho hum? That's your reaction to what Hamas did in Israel? You're a poor excuse for a human being, Glasnost!

Check the stats?

In Christianity pedophilia is illegal and immoral and will send you to hell.
In the Quran it is revered and promoted.

So Islam “dominates” it by far, unless Jews do it more. Modern Talmudic Jews are just as Satanic as Muslims.

Jewish racists beat up Palestinian teenage girls in Israeli prisons​

Unless they were gang-raped, then tortured, their eyes gouged out, their pelvises crushed, their bones broken then put in an oven and baked alive in front of their families until their bodies were beyond recognition then proudly paraded in the streets, they are a lot better off than the people murdered on 10/7 by the Palestinian Hamas.

Check the stats?
Yes, do you not know what statistics are?
In Christianity pedophilia is illegal
"Illegal"? What does law have to do with statistics? Take a look at all the priests who are pedophiles with the clergy's blessing. Michael Jackson, Roman Polanski, Woody Allen, Mike Tyson, Bill Cosby, Kevin Spacey, Wayne Williams, Nathanial Bar-Jonah, Marc Dutroux, Earl Bradley, John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, Ariel Castro, Josef Fritzl, etc. etc. etc. All of them are Christians and Jews. So, what was it you said about the law?
So Islam “dominates” it by far ...
Apparently not and if you cite "the law" as the go-to comparison then tell me what the law says about blasting masses of innocent people at the shopping mall. Hmmmmm?

Unless they were gang-raped, then tortured, their eyes gouged out, their pelvises crushed, their bones broken then put in an oven and baked alive in front of their families until their bodies were beyond recognition then proudly paraded in the streets, they are a lot better off than the people murdered on 10/7 by the Palestinian Hamas.
Telling lies doesn't bother your conscience even a little bit, huh.

Forum List

Back