Jerad was the link with Wikileak-Russia

Jared Kushner is withholding important emails about Russia collusion, senators say

Yup, the Pew Wee Herman look alike was the Wikileak-Russian contact.
Could you make an effort to elaborate on what point you are trying to make?
Kushner lied to Congress under oath.
about? why isn't he in jail?
I guess the court didn't accept the title of a liberal rag's article as proof.

It's amazing that modern liberals seem to remain ignorant and stupid while the world revolves around them in the information age. Why in the world would Russia need Jarad Kushner when they had better access to Wikileaks than the freaking CIA? If there was Russian interference in the presidential election it falls on the skinny shoulders of Barry Hussein.

It's amazing that modern liberals seem to remain ignorant and stupid while the world revolves around them in the information age. Why in the world would Russia need Jarad Kushner when they had better access to Wikileaks than the freaking CIA? If there was Russian interference in the presidential election it falls on the skinny shoulders of Barry Hussein.
Did vlad flip your vote?

Dang... you really have not read a single thing on this, and have no idea what you are talking about, do you? Russia needed not just to coordinate with Wikileaks, but also with the trump campaign. Which they clearly did. The world looks on, embarrassed for America, as we sift through this debacle... meanwhile Trumpkins are throwing tantrums over the baseline of accepted facts, and trying to turn down into up.

Did vlad flip your vote?

See, like you. This is the embarrassing bullshit I am talking about. While the rest of the world tries to figure out how they meddled... how they conducted the information campaign, and when they are going to do it again .... Trumpkins like you sit there and stomp your feet and demand that information campaigns have zero effect. You're embarrassing yourself. We can't even get you sissies past the first stage of accepting simple facts.

Did vlad flip your vote?

See, like you. This is the embarrassing bullshit I am talking about. While the rest of the world tries to figure out how they meddled... how they conducted the information campaign, and when they are going to do it again .... Trumpkins like you sit there and stomp your feet and demand that information campaigns have zero effect. You're embarrassing yourself. We can't even get you sissies past the first stage of accepting simple facts.
You know what I fking want? I want that mother fking DNC server looked at by our intelligence! How bout that big fking mouth?

Did vlad flip your vote?

Could someone explain why this "meddling" is such a big deal? For example, let's say I, a US citizen, launch an ad saying the North Korean leader is a bad person. Someone in NK sees it and this in some way contributes to the leader losing power. Should I get shipped to NK to face the firing squad for interfering with their politics?

Jared Kushner is withholding important emails about Russia collusion, senators say

Yup, the Pew Wee Herman look alike was the Wikileak-Russian contact.

1pj3x0.jpg
What's the point of voting at all if you're not allowed to know the truth about the candidates?

That's a funny word to use for them. Candid implies truthful.

Seriously, can someone answer that? It's like a democracy where you vote on "Law #1" and "Law #2" without ever finding out what's in it.

The Comrade has been especially unhinged as of late, Tweeting some pretty crazy stuff. I expect he has become aware of some damaging news on the Russian collision front. The Pawns are beginning to fall.

Did vlad flip your vote?

Could someone explain why this "meddling" is such a big deal? For example, let's say I, a US citizen, launch an ad saying the North Korean leader is a bad person. Someone in NK sees it and this in some way contributes to the leader losing power. Should I get shipped to NK to face the firing squad for interfering with their politics?
The question is, do the left believe Americans can’t think for themselves? That they can’t rationalize information? I say, fk off

The Comrade has been especially unhinged as of late, Tweeting some pretty crazy stuff. I expect he has become aware of some damaging news on the Russian collision front. The Pawns are beginning to fall.
No one cares

I want that mother fking DNC server looked at by our intelligence! How bout that big fking mouth?

But you have absolutely no compelling, rational reason for demanding this. And the FBI and CIA agreed, after looking at the blueprint of the server secondhand. so, it looks like you are going to continue to be frustrated.

The question is, do the left believe Americans can’t think for themselves? That they can’t rationalize information?

last I checked, that's what the rest of the world thinks of America. Our evolution and climate denial is a global embarrassment... our ability to be manipulated by Russian propaganda, while other countries survive the same onslaught, is a global embarrassment...

Could someone explain why this "meddling" is such a big deal?

Because it was performed by a hostile foreign government in an effort to undermine our democratic process, using deception and criminal acts, and because of the sheer scope of the effort. It's one of those things where, if you don't get it already, you probably never will. Good luck.

Last edited:
Sorry haters and losers but it’s been over a year and there is still no proof of Trump/Russia collusion. The White House has more leaks than Bill Clinton’s underwear so I highly doubt they’ve been able to keep “collusion” a secret for so long.

Sorry haters and losers but it’s been over a year and there is still no proof of Trump/Russia collusion. The White House has more leaks than Bill Clinton’s underwear so I highly doubt they’ve been able to keep “collusion” a secret for so long.
So there is both leaks of collusion, but no collusion. Which is it.
You have Trump Jr. emails with wikileaks. Manafort met with Russians with promise of dirt on HIllary. And Papadopoulos extenstive contacts with russians, Then there is money laundering with Felix Sater.

Forum List

Back