Jerad was the link with Wikileak-Russia

He’s “hiding” emails simply because he didn’t turn them over?

Did he BleachBit his email server? All they have to do is ask him and he’ll hand them over.

I mean seriously, he received an email for an invite to a dinner. This is your smoking gun? :eusa_whistle:

Did he BleachBit his email server? All they have to do is ask him and he’ll hand them over.

I mean seriously, he received an email for an invite to a dinner. This is your smoking gun? :eusa_whistle:

until Mueller subpoenas Kershner you and I dont have a clue whats a smoking gun and what isnt .. Kershner is a known liar.

until Mueller subpoenas Kershner you and I dont have a clue whats a smoking gun and what isnt .. Kershner is a known liar.

Ah, the old “Mueller will get’em“....we just need to keep waiting for the actual smoking gun. Until then we’ll just pretend he has already found it.

Jared Kushner is withholding important emails about Russia collusion, senators say

Yup, the Pew Wee Herman look alike was the Wikileak-Russian contact.
Could you make an effort to elaborate on what point you are trying to make?

Kushner is hiding documentation regarding his meetings with Russia and lying about it.
Exactly what did he say that was a lie and how did you determine that it was a lie? Please be specific:

1. Provide a quote of what he said and when he said it, possibly providing context (what question was he asked).

2. Detail what documentation he is "hiding" and how you determined he is hiding it (withholding may not be the same as hiding, depending on the circumstances).

And if this is how you approach the discussion, then you're nothing more than a liberal parrot mindlessly repeating the democrats' agenda.

And if this is how you approach the discussion, then you're nothing more than a liberal parrot mindlessly repeating the democrats' agenda.

how do you get the truth out of a liar in an ongoing investigation ?

you subpoena his ass and put him under oath.

of course uneducated Trumpbots are too damn dumb to wrap their tiny little brain around anything that complex.

of course uneducated Trumpbots are too damn dumb to wrap their tiny little brain around anything that complex.
You're the one making claims about someone without any evidence. We're thinking critically. You're the bot.

You're the one making claims about someone without any evidence. We're thinking critically. You're the bot.

what the fuck do you suppose the purpose of an investigation is you moron -- to gather evidence.

DDDUUUUHHHH

Its not about the dinner invite, its that Kushner had previously testified to congressional investigators that he had never spoken to Wikileaks or Assange.
This shows that he did have contact with Wikileaks.

what the fuck do you suppose the purpose of an investigation is you moron -- to gather evidence.

DDDUUUUHHHH
So you knew you had no evidence but made the claims anyway. That makes you an idiotic, brainless liberal parrot.

DDDUUUUHHHH
So you knew you had no evidence but made the claims anyway. That makes you an idiotic, brainless liberal parrot.

youre an idiot.

END OF STORY

Jared Kushner is withholding important emails about Russia collusion, senators say

Yup, the Pew Wee Herman look alike was the Wikileak-Russian contact.
Could you make an effort to elaborate on what point you are trying to make?

Kushner is hiding documentation regarding his meetings with Russia and lying about it.
Exactly what did he say that was a lie and how did you determine that it was a lie? Please be specific:

1. Provide a quote of what he said and when he said it, possibly providing context (what question was he asked).

2. Detail what documentation he is "hiding" and how you determined he is hiding it (withholding may not be the same as hiding, depending on the circumstances).

Kushner didn't recall any campaign WikiLeaks contact - CNNPolitics

Just a small part of the Comrade's crime family.

I mean seriously, he received an email for an invite to a dinner. This is your smoking gun?

Gee, you're more of an idiot than usual with THAT conclusion.......Maybe a few more hours of sleep could help you???

Papadopoulos has already told Mueller. So Pew Wee is just digging himself a deeper hole. He will take the Comrade down with him.

Jared Kushner Is Lying About Russia Meetings and Contacts, Ex ...

Jared Kushner 'lying about his contacts with Russia,' says Watergate ...

Jared Kushner 'admitted Donald Trump lies to his base because he ...

Papadopoulos has already told Mueller. So Pew Wee is just digging himself a deeper hole. He will take the Comrade down with him.

PRECISELY......these revelations about Kushner "forgetfulness" (aka lying) are based on CANARIES like Papadopolous, Flynn, Page and Manafort singing away to the Mueller team.

Forum List

Back