Trump takes TWO sips of water!!

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
I kid you not, IMPEACH, IMPEACH!

Last time he ate two scoops of ice cream, and now with water... Who isn't outraged?

Why does the feeble old fart have to use both hands to hold up a bottle of water? He'll be dead from a heart attack or stroke soon.

the old sob needed two hands to hold a bottle of water ...

pathetic.

Last time he ate two scoops of ice cream, and now with water... Who isn't outraged?

I can tolerate the orange clown insulting our trade partners, I can even let the grabbing pussy thing slide, but when this pumpkin head decides it’s ok to sip water while giving an address, well there is only so much the American people can endure. Frankly, I’m nearly speechless. How is that even constitutional? Our founding fathers are surely chewing themselves out of their coffins.

Why does the feeble old fart have to use both hands to hold up a bottle of water? He'll be dead from a heart attack or stroke soon.

So if he’s feeble, what does that make your nimble hag canidate? She’s gone down more than a 2 bit Ho.
Hillary Clinton Falls in Heels — Now She’s Got a Broken Toe

“I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder, and my heel caught and I fell backwards,” she said at an appearance on the BBC’s “The Graham Norton Show.”

RELATED
Hillary Clinton Made a Surprising Fashion Statement

hillary-clinton-graham-norton.jpg

So if he’s feeble, what does that make your nimble hag canidate? She’s gone down more than a 2 bit Ho.

“I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder, and my heel caught and I fell backwards,” she said at an appearance on the BBC’s “The Graham Norton Show.”

RELATED

You never tripped on stairs, or knew anyone who did?

Trump takes TWO sips of water!!

It was boorish of Trump to have remarked about Rubio's having done so. I don't care that Trump did because Trump has done so many things that are hypocritical, to say nothing of reprehensible, that the "water thing" is akin to a "sprinkle on the icing" on the "cake" that is Trump's derelict character and dearth of decency.

RELATED

She and other democrats are hiding Ankle Bracelets. They are hiding the electronic monitoring devices that the FBI put on them. There are about 12 democrats with that same boot on the same foot... all happening on the same day.. makes you go hmmmmmmmm..

Hillary Clinton possibly ARRESTED Monday Morning. Is Killary wearing an ankle monitor? [VIDEO]

Published on Nov 7, 2017
Evidence points to indictments, arrests and questioning for Hillary Clinton, John & Tony Podesta, and possibly even John McCain in conjunction with the DNC rigged primary and general election as well as collusion with Russia in obtaining the fictitious “Trump Dossier”

RELATED

She and other democrats are hiding Ankle Bracelets. They are hiding the electronic monitoring devices that the FBI put on them. There are about 12 democrats with that same boot on the same foot... all happening on the same day.. makes you go hmmmmmmmm..

Hillary Clinton possibly ARRESTED Monday Morning. Is Killary wearing an ankle monitor? [VIDEO]

Published on Nov 7, 2017
Evidence points to indictments, arrests and questioning for Hillary Clinton, John & Tony Podesta, and possibly even John McCain in conjunction with the DNC rigged primary and general election as well as collusion with Russia in obtaining the fictitious “Trump Dossier”

Is that you Dale?

RELATED

Published on Nov 7, 2017

That's hysterical and the fact you believe it only makes it even funnier.

It is amazing what the D party and the MSM (one in the same) bitch about Trump. They have lost all credibility...yet dumb Americans still listen to them.

I bet I can go back and not find a single thread from you partisan morons attacking Trump for doing this exact thing to Rubio.
What a bunch of partisan losers.

RELATED

Living proof the lefty pukes will complain about anything president Trump says or does. How fuckin' pathetic but definitely par for any of Trump's great golf courses.

The main thing we have learned from this deeply disturbing controversy is that it's always a good idea for someone who is speaking in public to have some water handy.

No ice, as ice tends to constrict the muscles in your throat and that can lead to strain and/or less pitch control.

RELATED

RELATED

No, I never have. You ever see anybody sip water? Did you see this video of Hellary falling?

Or this one?

Da bitch sure falls a lot. Pretty damn funny.

Forum List

Back