Jerad was the link with Wikileak-Russia

I don't understand how anyone could defend such blatant criminal activity on the part of team trump. People are already being convicted for doing so.

Sounds like you should retreat to your safe space and nurse a johnson.

"Sounds like you should retreat to your safe space and nurse a johnson.

see, the fact that you opened this thread and made this childish, stupid response kind of demonstrates that you're the one throwing the little hissy fit.

The white house wants the investigation to end, but Mueller is putting pressure on a lot of people that are giving up the goods on the Comrade. His time in the Oval Office is limited. He will go down as even sleazier than Nixon.

Jared Kushner is withholding important emails about Russia collusion, senators say

Yup, the Pew Wee Herman look alike was the Wikileak-Russian contact.
Could you make an effort to elaborate on what point you are trying to make?
Kushner lied to Congress under oath.
I asked for elaboration, not the parroting of liberal agenda.

Who gives a shit what you asked for? Go read a newspaper and educate yourself. FFS. you're a grown man.

Jared Kushner is withholding important emails about Russia collusion, senators say

Who gives a shit what you asked for? Go read a newspaper and educate yourself. FFS. you're a grown man.
Thanks for verifying that you do not give a shit about facts and just want to mindlessly parrot the liberal agenda talking points.

Thanks for verifying that you do not give a shit about facts and just want to mindlessly parrot the liberal agenda talking points.

I was only verifying that you are either a lazy fool or a dishonest liar who doesn't actually want to hear anyone's answers. Actually, you verified that yourself, when you sat there like a baby and asked to be spoonfed.

I was only verifying that you are either a lazy fool or a dishonest liar who doesn't actually want to hear anyone's answers. Actually, you verified that yourself, when you sat there like a baby and asked to be spoonfed.
Even hear of the burden of proof, idiot? Whoever makes the claim generally has to provide the evidence. I guess you're too stupid to understand that.

Even hear of the burden of proof, idiot? Whoever makes the claim generally has to provide the evidence. I guess you're too stupid to understand that.

Nobody feels compelled to prove anything to you. And if someone makes a claim about a fact in public record (as Jared's false statements to COngress now are), no, they don't have to spend even one iota of energy spoonfeeding publicly available information to a lazy, incurious, rude little fock on the internet.

Nobody feels compelled to prove anything to you.
Of course not. You're choosing your hobbies based on your abilities.Given your complete inability to think, you have chosen to parrot liberal talking points. That way, the thinking has already been done for you.
And if someone makes a claim about a fact in public record (as Jared's false statements to COngress now are), no, they don't have to spend even one iota of energy spoonfeeding publicly available information to a lazy, incurious, rude little fock on the internet.
Typical tactic of dumbass liberal drones: when asked to prove something, simply call the other person lazy and repeat once again that the "fact" is supposedly so well-known and obvious that there's no point in proving it.

Of course not. You're choosing your hobbies based on your abilities.Given your complete inability to think, you have chosen to parrot liberal talking points. That way, the thinking has already been done for you.
And if someone makes a claim about a fact in public record (as Jared's false statements to COngress now are), no, they don't have to spend even one iota of energy spoonfeeding publicly available information to a lazy, incurious, rude little fock on the internet.
Typical tactic of dumbass liberal drones: when asked to prove something, simply call the other person lazy and repeat once again that the "fact" is supposedly so well-known and obvious that there's no point in proving it.

Let me explain your behavior to you:

You know less than nothing about this topic, and you have the formal argument skills of an amoeba. So, instead of wading into territory that normal adults get into when discussing these topics, you sit there like a retarded ape and fling your poo at the most basic of established facts. Only in this way -- pre-emptive termination of any rational discussion by turning it instead into a retard's exercise of debate of established facts -- can you avoid the embarrassment and shame you feel when around intelligent adults talking intelligently about complicated topics.

You know less than nothing about this topic, and you have the formal argument skills of an amoeba. So, instead of wading into territory that normal adults get into when discussing these topics, you sit there like a retarded ape and fling your poo at the most basic of established facts.
Sorry, I didn't get the liberal agenda pamphlet from Hillary that "established" this "fact."
Only in this way -- pre-emptive termination of any rational discussion by turning it instead into a retard's exercise of debate of established facts -- can you avoid the embarrassment and shame you feel when around intelligent adults talking intelligently about complicated topics.
You've now made 4 posts trying to rationalize why you do not have to support this "established fact" when, if it were truly an established fact, you could have easily proven it with just one post. Therefore I refuse to believe that you are an "intelligent adult."

Putin is the real Organ Grinder.. Trump the Monkey.
Kushner just the family bagman riding shotgun.
`

You know less than nothing about this topic, and you have the formal argument skills of an amoeba. So, instead of wading into territory that normal adults get into when discussing these topics, you sit there like a retarded ape and fling your poo at the most basic of established facts.
Sorry, I didn't get the liberal agenda pamphlet from Hillary that "established" this "fact."
Only in this way -- pre-emptive termination of any rational discussion by turning it instead into a retard's exercise of debate of established facts -- can you avoid the embarrassment and shame you feel when around intelligent adults talking intelligently about complicated topics.
You've now made 4 posts trying to rationalize why you do not have to support this "established fact" when, if it were truly an established fact, you could have easily proven it with just one post. Therefore I refuse to believe that you are an "intelligent adult."

100% wrong. Of course I have support. Anyone not too stupid to read or too lazy to read the news has possession of these facts. Your whining changes nothing. And I don't ask you to take my word for it, nor does anyone give a shit if you believe it or not...that's kind of the upside to "facts".

100% wrong. Of course I have support. Anyone not too stupid to read or too lazy to read the news has possession of these facts. Your whining changes nothing. And I don't ask you to take my word for it, nor does anyone give a shit if you believe it or not...that's kind of the upside to "facts".
Now you've made FIVE posts rationalizing why you won't make ONE to prove your easily proven "established fact" with support that you supposedly have already!

Now you've made FIVE posts rationalizing why you won't make ONE to prove your easily proven "established fact" with support that you supposedly have already!

Yep, 5 posts , all saying exactly the same thing. Again, nobody gives a shit if you believe Jared provided false statements to Congress. Know why? Because facts are facts, regardless of your crybabying or your politics.

Of course not. You're choosing your hobbies based on your abilities.Given your complete inability to think, you have chosen to parrot liberal talking points. That way, the thinking has already been done for you.Typical tactic of dumbass liberal drones: when asked to prove something, simply call the other person lazy and repeat once again that the "fact" is supposedly so well-known and obvious that there's no point in proving it.

Yep, 5 posts , all saying exactly the same thing. Again, nobody gives a shit if you believe Jared provided false statements to Congress. Know why? Because facts are facts, regardless of your crybabying or your politics.
Now he's up to SIX posts rationalizing why he won't (read: can't) provide those "facts."

Oh the irony of this thread from the far left drones.

It was ok for Hilary to shred emails after being subpoenaed, but not anyone that is not far left!

So far the far left press is reaching and failing again..

How many times has Jared needed to "revise" his statements?(I believe FOUR)....
For a young guy, to repeatedly state...."I forgot" or "I don't recall" brings on the charge of perjury.....and THAT is only for the forgetting bit....and NOT for the content and context of why little Jared "forgot" to mention.

The Trump households are NOT happy places........LOL

How many times did Hilary deny having Classified information on a private unsecured server in basement?

Yet you still supported and voted for her anyway!

"Hillary, Hillary, Hillary!"

Ask Flynn how his LOCK HER UP! refrain is going for him and his mental midget son?

To make matters worse for the Comrade. If he pardons any of these Russian collusion associates, Mueller will add that to the growing pile of evidence for obstruction of justice against the, so called, president.

Believe it or not, I tried to convince myself to like him after the election. That effort did not last long. The man is an embarrassment to Humanity.

I don't understand how anyone could defend such blatant criminal activity on the part of team trump. People are already being convicted for doing so.

Sounds like you should retreat to your safe space and nurse a johnson.

"Sounds like you should retreat to your safe space and nurse a johnson.

see, the fact that you opened this thread and made this childish, stupid response kind of demonstrates that you're the one throwing the little hissy fit.
he's merely telling you you aren't worth a real response.

Forum List

Back