Jerad was the link with Wikileak-Russia

And if this is how you approach the discussion, then you're nothing more than a liberal parrot mindlessly repeating the democrats' agenda.

how do you get the truth out of a liar in an ongoing investigation ?

you subpoena his ass and put him under oath.

of course uneducated Trumpbots are too damn dumb to wrap their tiny little brain around anything that complex.
You're the one making claims about someone without any evidence. We're thinking critically. You're the bot.

what the fuck do you suppose the purpose of an investigation is you moron -- to gather evidence.

DDDUUUUHHHH
So you knew you had no evidence but made the claims anyway. That makes you an idiotic, brainless liberal parrot.

youre an idiot.

END OF STORY
:thup:

I mean seriously, he received an email for an invite to a dinner. This is your smoking gun?

Gee, you're more of an idiot than usual with THAT conclusion.......Maybe a few more hours of sleep could help you???

That’s not a “conclusion”, that is what the article said the emails were.

When do the impeachment hearings begin?

....and a nitwit..... like you....... "think" that Kushner was invited to dinner because he looked like he could use a good meal.....and nothing else???............LOL

....and a nitwit..... like you....... "think" that Kushner was invited to dinner because he looked like he could use a good meal.....and nothing else???............LOL

No, I think many people want to have dinner with Trump administration so they can support them and prevent Hillary he’ll bent on starting WWIII with Russia.

Could it be that Jerad is as stupid as Don Junior? I didn't think anyone could be that stupid.

I can see the argument now. "Sure Jerad colluded with a foreign adversary, but what difference does it make?

Does the word "Treason" mean anything to you?

Could it be that Jerad is as stupid as Don Junior? I didn't think anyone could be that stupid.

I can see the argument now. "Sure Jerad colluded with a foreign adversary, but what difference does it make?

Does the word "Treason" mean anything to you?

Those who have grown up with wealth and privileges, are always full of ARROGANCE......Both Jared and Don-baby think that they are above those silly laws and ethics that the peasant are subjected to.

Like what Marie Antoinette's arrogance delivered, Trumpsters' heads will also roll,

Oh the irony of this thread from the far left drones.

It was ok for Hilary to shred emails after being subpoenaed, but not anyone that is not far left!

So far the far left press is reaching and failing again..

If Jerad is charged with a federal crime, which it is almost certain that he will be, the Comrade is going to have a hard time convincing anyone that he was not aware of Jerrad's treasonous actions.

YA CAN'T PARDON YOURSELF, COMRADE!

It was ok for Hilary to shred emails after being subpoenaed, but not anyone that is not far left!

Hillary, Hillary, Hillary!

You do realize that Hillary resigned as the official FOX News President.

If not for the Press, the royal crime family would be now selling the country to Putin.

If not for the Press, the royal crime family would be now selling the country to Putin.

Yes we know you love to enable the sexual predators in your party and will believe anything the far left tells you to believe.

It was ok for Hilary to deny a subpoena, but you are up in arms over this.

Sorry after your support and voting for Hilary, you do not have a leg to stand on anything anymore.

Hold you own accountable first!

How many times has Jared needed to "revise" his statements?(I believe FOUR)....
For a young guy, to repeatedly state...."I forgot" or "I don't recall" brings on the charge of perjury.....and THAT is only for the forgetting bit....and NOT for the content and context of why little Jared "forgot" to mention.

The Trump households are NOT happy places........LOL

Yes we know you love to enable the sexual predators in your party and will believe anything the far left tells you to believe.

Sorry after your support and voting for Hilary, you do not have a leg to stand on anything anymore.

M U E L L E R

For a young guy, to repeatedly state...."I forgot" or "I don't recall" brings on the charge of perjury.....and THAT is only for the forgetting bit....and NOT for the content and context of why little Jared "forgot" to mention.

Their Turkey Dinner will have a bitter taste this year. It might be the last Thanksgiving for Jerad out of an orange jump suit.

How many times did Hilary deny having Classified information on a private unsecured server in basement?

Yet you still supported and voted for her anyway!

M U E L L E R

Yes and Congress subpoenaed emails before they were erased.

Do you have a real point or is this just another bash anything not connected to the far left religion thread?

See you far left drones do not have a leg to stand on in any of these cases.

No matter what happens a republican will still be president and your witch hunt will hurt you more than it will help you!

Jared Kushner is withholding important emails about Russia collusion, senators say

Yup, the Pew Wee Herman look alike was the Wikileak-Russian contact.
Could you make an effort to elaborate on what point you are trying to make?

Kushner is hiding documentation regarding his meetings with Russia and lying about it.
Exactly what did he say that was a lie and how did you determine that it was a lie? Please be specific:

1. Provide a quote of what he said and when he said it, possibly providing context (what question was he asked).

2. Detail what documentation he is "hiding" and how you determined he is hiding it (withholding may not be the same as hiding, depending on the circumstances).

Kushner didn't recall any campaign WikiLeaks contact - CNNPolitics

Just a small part of the Comrade's crime family.

White House senior adviser Jared Kushner told congressional Russia investigators that he did not communicate with WikiLeaks and did not recall anyone on the Trump campaign who had, a source with knowledge of his testimony told CNN.

The letter from Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, the committee's chairman, and Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, the committee's top Democrat, said that others had provided documents showing "September 2016 email communications to Mr. Kushner concerning WikiLeaks, which Мr. Kushner then forwarded to another campaign official."

The first definition of "communicate" I see is "share or exchange information, news, or ideas."

The questions he was asked were supposedly something along the lines of:

1. Did he communicate with WikiLeaks?
2. Did he recall anyone on the Trump campaign communicating with WikiLeaks?

According to the article, all that happened was:

"But Kushner did receive and forward an email from Donald Trump Jr. about contact Trump Jr. had with WikiLeaks"

That's an email from Trump Jr and therefore not communication with WikiLeaks.

"September 2016 email communications to Mr. Kushner concerning WikiLeaks, which Мr. Kushner then forwarded to another campaign official."

That's an email to Kushner...from whom? It says it's CONCERNING WikiLeaks, not that it's FROM WikiLeaks.

"The same day he received the first Twitter direct message from WikiLeaks about an anti-Trump PAC, Trump Jr. emailed Kushner and other senior officials on the campaign telling them WikiLeaks had made contact, according to The Atlantic. Kushner forwarded that email to campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks, who is now White House communications director."

That's an email from Trump Jr.

So point one is in the toilet. Doesn't look like WikiLeaks communicated directly with Kushner.

As to the question of whether Kushner knew that others were sharing ideas with Wikileaks, there's no evidence of that either since all of these appear to be emails/tweets FROM wikileaks and sharing ideas would require at the very least emails/tweets BACK TO WIKILEAKS (and they would have to have substantive ideas). Of course, I'm being generous here and assuming:

1. they actually read these emails and didn't just forward them to a secretary handling social media for them, which looks like the case here.

2. that wikileaks actually presented itself as wikileaks.

3. that this was a real attempt from wikileaks to contact these individuals and not just an automated spam message that nobody reads anyway. I get spam in my mailbox daily that I delete without reading and I'm a nobody compared to someone associated with the US President.

Of course, in order for it to be a lie, you'd have to prove that Kushner remembered every spam email or tweet he ever received, which is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back