....If your kid was 'forcibly displaced'.....

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
There's an article in today's issue of The Hill.
Here's the headline with a link.

"Two years on, thousands of Ukrainian children still forcibly displaced by Russia"

It's about the children that Russian forces scooped up and sent to Russia.....and the kids are still there.

So the question in the OP....'If it was your kid'...

Well, if it was, would you view it as 'forcibly displaced' or......kidnapped?
Would your kid be 'indoctrinated'? Would he forget you? Or his grandparents?
Should the rest of the world care?

Russia is more and more lookin' like a place where a lot of really bad juju originates in and is getting exported.

IMHO

Better than Pali children who end up dead or maimed by the genocidal Israelis.

Do Pali children not count? Or is it they don’t fit your kooky narrative given you by the government controlled media…RUSSIA…RUSSIA…RUSSIA.

Do Pali children not count? Or is it they don’t fit your kooky narrative given you by the government controlled media…RUSSIA…RUSSIA…RUSSIA.
Not everybody is a Russia/Putin Puffer, as yourself and DJT. Your subject was simply not the subject of the OP or linked article. Feel free to start yourself a thread on your subject.

Not everybody is a Russia/Putin Puffer, as yourself and DJT. Your subject was simply not the subject of the OP or linked article. Feel free to start yourself a thread on your subject.
XXXXXXXXXX Now delete your post. Off topic.

It’s really dumb too. As usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
XXXXXXXXXX Now delete your post. Off topic.

It’s really dumb too. As usual.
Nope. Report it if you like. I did mention Russia and Puty in my response, Russian actions as directed by Puty are the subject of thread ....If your kid was 'forcibly displaced'.....

Nope. Report it if you like. I did mention Russia and Puty in my response, Russian actions as directed by Puty are the subject of thread ....If your kid was 'forcibly displaced'.....
XXXXXXXXXXX Do better!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I read the various responses to date, and OK, I understand there is some frustration with other situations in other countries involving other actors. I get it.

However, back to the thread topic......

Russian forces 'stealing' kids from captured or invaded Ukrainian lands and taken back to Russia seems a tad beyond the pale.

What would be the reaction if it was your kid? Who would care?

Liberals love dead children, half their agenda relies on it. From murdered babies, bombed Palestinians, to these alleged crimes by Russia, and the countless children consigned to sex slavery by their friendly cartel traffickers. Liberals will sacrifice them all to make a weak political point. That's just who they are.

Gazans elected and sustained and equipped and staffed Hamas then sent them forth to kill Jews.

They then slaughtered 1,000+ innocent Israeli Jews on October 7, 2023.

Israel then declared war on Hamas... an actual declaration... and convened a multiparty War Cabinet... to speak with One Voice.

Israel now teaches a severe lesson to Gaza.

Gazans have nobody to blame but themselves for child-casualties resulting from this declared war.

Civilians die in wars.

Israel is winning theirs.

As is right and just.

Screw the goddamned Gazans... they now reap what they have sown... and are repaid a hundred-fold... or even more...

None of this would have happened without October 7, 2023.

Phukk the Gazans.

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

Liberals love dead children, half their agenda relies on it. From murdered babies, bombed Palestinians, to these alleged crimes by Russia, and the countless children consigned to sex slavery by their friendly cartel traffickers. Liberals will sacrifice them all to make a weak political point. That's just who they are.

The village is one fckd up mess

Gazans elected and sustained and equipped and staffed Hamas then sent them forth to kill Jews.

They then slaughtered 1,000+ innocent Israeli Jews on October 7, 2023.

Israel then declared war on Hamas... an actual declaration... and convened a multiparty War Cabinet... to speak with One Voice.

Israel now teaches a severe lesson to Gaza.

Gazans have nobody to blame but themselves for child-casualties resulting from this declared war.

Civilians die in wars.

Israel is winning theirs.

As is right and just.

Screw the goddamned Gazans... they now reap what they have sown... and are repaid a hundred-fold... or even more...

None of this would have happened without October 7, 2023.

Phukk the Gazans.

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.
Dumb.

The Ukrainian conflict pales in comparison to Chairman Mao's Chinese revolution that the U.S. encouraged in the late 40's. African families are displaced every day and the bar scene from Star Wars (the U.N.) seems to do nothing. Families are displaced in South America by drug cartels and flood the border. Tell me why American taxpayers should foot the bill for a country that was an ally for the Nazis and was responsible for the worst nuclear disaster (so far) in history.

Forum List

Back