Jerad was the link with Wikileak-Russia

Exactly what did he say that was a lie and how did you determine that it was a lie? Please be specific:

1. Provide a quote of what he said and when he said it, possibly providing context (what question was he asked).

2. Detail what documentation he is "hiding" and how you determined he is hiding it (withholding may not be the same as hiding, depending on the circumstances).

Jared Kushner Is Lying About Russia Meetings and Contacts, Ex ...

Jared Kushner 'lying about his contacts with Russia,' says Watergate ...

Jared Kushner 'admitted Donald Trump lies to his base because he ...

Looks like a lot more hot air like the CNN article. Anyway, you didn't post a quote, you posted a link. You're just another drone who can't read past the title and assume it proves your liberal agenda. Can you make a concise, concrete argument like I did above?

I won't hold my breath.

Jared Kushner is withholding important emails about Russia collusion, senators say

Yup, the Pew Wee Herman look alike was the Wikileak-Russian contact.
Could you make an effort to elaborate on what point you are trying to make?

Kushner is hiding documentation regarding his meetings with Russia and lying about it.
Exactly what did he say that was a lie and how did you determine that it was a lie? Please be specific:

1. Provide a quote of what he said and when he said it, possibly providing context (what question was he asked).

2. Detail what documentation he is "hiding" and how you determined he is hiding it (withholding may not be the same as hiding, depending on the circumstances).

Kushner didn't recall any campaign WikiLeaks contact - CNNPolitics

Just a small part of the Comrade's crime family.

White House senior adviser Jared Kushner told congressional Russia investigators that he did not communicate with WikiLeaks and did not recall anyone on the Trump campaign who had, a source with knowledge of his testimony told CNN.

The letter from Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, the committee's chairman, and Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, the committee's top Democrat, said that others had provided documents showing "September 2016 email communications to Mr. Kushner concerning WikiLeaks, which Мr. Kushner then forwarded to another campaign official."

The first definition of "communicate" I see is "share or exchange information, news, or ideas."

The questions he was asked were supposedly something along the lines of:

1. Did he communicate with WikiLeaks?
2. Did he recall anyone on the Trump campaign communicating with WikiLeaks?

According to the article, all that happened was:

"But Kushner did receive and forward an email from Donald Trump Jr. about contact Trump Jr. had with WikiLeaks"

That's an email from Trump Jr and therefore not communication with WikiLeaks.

"September 2016 email communications to Mr. Kushner concerning WikiLeaks, which Мr. Kushner then forwarded to another campaign official."

That's an email to Kushner...from whom? It says it's CONCERNING WikiLeaks, not that it's FROM WikiLeaks.

"The same day he received the first Twitter direct message from WikiLeaks about an anti-Trump PAC, Trump Jr. emailed Kushner and other senior officials on the campaign telling them WikiLeaks had made contact, according to The Atlantic. Kushner forwarded that email to campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks, who is now White House communications director."

That's an email from Trump Jr.

So point one is in the toilet. Doesn't look like WikiLeaks communicated directly with Kushner.

As to the question of whether Kushner knew that others were sharing ideas with Wikileaks, there's no evidence of that either since all of these appear to be emails/tweets FROM wikileaks and sharing ideas would require at the very least emails/tweets BACK TO WIKILEAKS (and they would have to have substantive ideas). Of course, I'm being generous here and assuming:

1. they actually read these emails and didn't just forward them to a secretary handling social media for them, which looks like the case here.

2. that wikileaks actually presented itself as wikileaks.

3. that this was a real attempt from wikileaks to contact these individuals and not just an automated spam message that nobody reads anyway. I get spam in my mailbox daily that I delete without reading and I'm a nobody compared to someone associated with the US President.

Of course, in order for it to be a lie, you'd have to prove that Kushner remembered every spam email or tweet he ever received, which is ridiculous.

Ha Ha...."It depends on what the definition of "Is" is.....RIGHT?

Jerad is a Liar like his father and father in law. Mueller won't buy your lame excuse. Besides, Mueller already knows the truth. Pee Wee Herman II is cooked.

Their Turkey Dinner will have a bitter taste this year. It might be the last Thanksgiving for Jerad out of an orange jump suit.

He's a purty boy....they'll welcome him with open arms in prison for perjury.

How many times did Hilary deny having Classified information on a private unsecured server in basement?

Yet you still supported and voted for her anyway!

As a challenge, DO try to come up with a "defense" for this slime administration WITHOUT mentioning Hillary or Obama.......See if you can meet that challenge. LOL

Oh the irony of this thread from the far left drones.

It was ok for Hilary to shred emails after being subpoenaed, but not anyone that is not far left!

So far the far left press is reaching and failing again..

How many times has Jared needed to "revise" his statements?(I believe FOUR)....
For a young guy, to repeatedly state...."I forgot" or "I don't recall" brings on the charge of perjury.....and THAT is only for the forgetting bit....and NOT for the content and context of why little Jared "forgot" to mention.

The Trump households are NOT happy places........LOL

How many times did Hilary deny having Classified information on a private unsecured server in basement?

Yet you still supported and voted for her anyway!

"Hillary, Hillary, Hillary!"

Ask Flynn how his LOCK HER UP! refrain is going for him and his mental midget son?

Their Turkey Dinner will have a bitter taste this year. It might be the last Thanksgiving for Jerad out of an orange jump suit.

He's a purty boy....they'll welcome him with open arms in prison for perjury.

Maybe he can do the Pee Wee Herman dance before he is gang raped. Like Father.....Like Son...

Maybe he can do the Pee Wee Herman dance before he is gang raped. Like Father.....Like Son...

yep, I am sure that Christie has a hidden chuckle hearing about Jared's little legal problems.

Don't allow these goofy bitches to trap you in the "what is really a lie" logic cyclone they are trying to use.

Kushner aND everyone else just keep forgetting about their meetings with England. Sorry, their meetings with Autralia.

Wait, no, only their meetings with our nation' enemy to circumvent American democracy.

By coincdence

Kushner is hiding documentation regarding his meetings with Russia and lying about it.

Kushner didn't recall any campaign WikiLeaks contact - CNNPolitics

Just a small part of the Comrade's crime family.

White House senior adviser Jared Kushner told congressional Russia investigators that he did not communicate with WikiLeaks and did not recall anyone on the Trump campaign who had, a source with knowledge of his testimony told CNN.

The letter from Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, the committee's chairman, and Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, the committee's top Democrat, said that others had provided documents showing "September 2016 email communications to Mr. Kushner concerning WikiLeaks, which Мr. Kushner then forwarded to another campaign official."

The first definition of "communicate" I see is "share or exchange information, news, or ideas."

The questions he was asked were supposedly something along the lines of:

1. Did he communicate with WikiLeaks?
2. Did he recall anyone on the Trump campaign communicating with WikiLeaks?

According to the article, all that happened was:

"But Kushner did receive and forward an email from Donald Trump Jr. about contact Trump Jr. had with WikiLeaks"

That's an email from Trump Jr and therefore not communication with WikiLeaks.

"September 2016 email communications to Mr. Kushner concerning WikiLeaks, which Мr. Kushner then forwarded to another campaign official."

That's an email to Kushner...from whom? It says it's CONCERNING WikiLeaks, not that it's FROM WikiLeaks.

"The same day he received the first Twitter direct message from WikiLeaks about an anti-Trump PAC, Trump Jr. emailed Kushner and other senior officials on the campaign telling them WikiLeaks had made contact, according to The Atlantic. Kushner forwarded that email to campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks, who is now White House communications director."

That's an email from Trump Jr.

So point one is in the toilet. Doesn't look like WikiLeaks communicated directly with Kushner.

As to the question of whether Kushner knew that others were sharing ideas with Wikileaks, there's no evidence of that either since all of these appear to be emails/tweets FROM wikileaks and sharing ideas would require at the very least emails/tweets BACK TO WIKILEAKS (and they would have to have substantive ideas). Of course, I'm being generous here and assuming:

1. they actually read these emails and didn't just forward them to a secretary handling social media for them, which looks like the case here.

2. that wikileaks actually presented itself as wikileaks.

3. that this was a real attempt from wikileaks to contact these individuals and not just an automated spam message that nobody reads anyway. I get spam in my mailbox daily that I delete without reading and I'm a nobody compared to someone associated with the US President.

Of course, in order for it to be a lie, you'd have to prove that Kushner remembered every spam email or tweet he ever received, which is ridiculous.

Ha Ha...."It depends on what the definition of "Is" is.....RIGHT?
"Communicate," not "is," you idiot.
Jerad is a Liar like his father and father in law. Mueller won't buy your lame excuse. Besides, Mueller already knows the truth. Pee Wee Herman II is cooked.
We know YOU know the truth. It's in your liberal agenda pamphlet. Keep parroting it, drone.

I wonder how much farther the defense of "oh there were just sooo many emails" will take him when the last one's subject line was "back door contact to Russia." At some point, Mueller can indict him for perjury and let a jury decide whether there's any way the "ooppppsies" can cut it.

Jared Kushner is withholding important emails about Russia collusion, senators say

1pj3x0.jpg

...and that's how Putin made me flip my vote

M U E L L E R....:banana:

I don't understand how anyone could defend such blatant criminal activity on the part of team trump. People are already being convicted for doing so.

Sounds like you should retreat to your safe space and nurse a johnson.

"Sounds like you should retreat to your safe space and nurse a johnson.

see, the fact that you opened this thread and made this childish, stupid response kind of demonstrates that you're the one throwing the little hissy fit.

Forum List

Back