Capitalism as we know it is on the ropes ...!

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
If the Republican majority is able to pass Tax 'Reform' the goal of the plutocrats will have been achieved. America will become a nation of the rich, for the rich and by the rich.

Mr. B. Franklin is alleged to have said, "you have a republic, if you can keep it". If Ryan, Trump and McConnell manage to get their way, we have pissed on the graves of every man and women who died for the great experiment in self government given to us by the founders.

If the Republican majority is able to pass Tax 'Reform' the goal of the plutocrats will have been achieved. America will become a nation of the rich, for the rich and by the rich.

Mr. B. Franklin is alleged to have said, "you have a republic, if you can keep it". If Ryan, Trump and McConnell manage to get their way, we have pissed on the graves of every man and women who died for the great experiment in self government given to us by the founders.

Whine, tears and butthurt.

It's a great plan for anyone who isn't a total butthurt leftist loser. Such person doesn't pay taxes anyway, only freeloads, so he can shut up about others getting a break.

How does allowing people to keep and use their own money prevent them from self governing? Seems to me it would allow them to govern themselves more because they would have more resources from their labor

It's a great plan for anyone who isn't a total butthurt leftist loser. Such person doesn't pay taxes anyway, only freeloads, so he can shut up about others getting a break.
You're just supporting increase of your own tax rates.
meme_1493293823.jpg

Tax cuts for private jet owners, while tax hike on students. Thats what you're rooting for.

When ignorant NaziCons realize the full impact of Trump's Trojan horse - it will be too late. They desperately need a decoder ring - NOW.

c918884e6fda98d73a565ec636e0d4f0--political-satire-political-cartoons.jpg

America will become a nation of the rich, for the rich and by the rich.

It's never not been that, although I think it'd more apt to say "elite" than "rich." Why do you suppose that the Founding Fathers enacted land ownership requirements for voting? It wasn't to keep blacks suppressed, it was to keep "unwashed masses," that is to say non-elite whites -- those who had not the benefit of a fine education and familiarity with world in general -- from gaining control of, well, anything. The Founders didn't object so much to one's becoming elite, just with the notion of that those who, at any point in time, were not having much of a say in how the country was run. To be perfectly honest, I don't have much, if any, problem with the Founders' mindset in that regard.

absolute government control would be shitting on their graves.

you twats hate the idea of people keeping their own money

I never will understand that nonsense.

It’s so entertaining when Dems play at being hyper emo over tax rates.

For years they whined about the “Bush tax cuts”, claiming they were tax cuts for the rich, corporate welfare, and acted like the poor were dying because of it. Then their beloved Hussein blessed off on keeping the same exact tax code, and not one Dem shill started a thread on how much Obama hates the poor and loves giving billionaires tax breaks.

Carry on, fairies.

When ignorant NaziCons realize the full impact of Trump's Trojan horse - it will be too late. They desperately need a decoder ring - NOW.

Why don’t you decode it for us then.

I can't - because NaziCons don't believe sane people.

Translation: “I don’t have any coherent point to make about the proposed tax code, so I’m just going to call people Nazis”.

Translation: “I don’t have any coherent point to make about the proposed tax code, so I’m just going to call people Nazis”.

Read this.

The GOP tax plan is moving forward. It's a big scam on Trump's base

Read this.

The GOP tax plan is moving forward. It's a big scam on Trump's base

And? Which part am I supposed to be outraged about? The bottom feeders finally being made to at least pay a little bit, or the old “tax cuts for the rich” because they aren’t raising taxes on business owners?

Democrat Voters feel like they are the victims of oppression by rich white people and the Democratic Party is run by rich white people

How can you be so stupid, and still be able to turn on and off a computer? Either a number of people like you are employed by the GOP as cheerleaders, or fail to see what is directly in front of them. That is a fundamental change from regulated capitalism to a nation where the elected officials are at the complete mercy of the 1%, and not to do their bidding will cost them their job.

This bill is not reform in any understanding of the word. It is purely political and those who vote to pass it are putting their job before the lives, property and happiness of We the People. The Republican Party is wholly owned by corporate interests and Wall Street and each member of Congress is beholding to them and them alone.

Last edited:

absolute government control would be shitting on their graves.

you twats hate the idea of people keeping their own money

I never will understand that nonsense.

You don't or can't understand much, that much is clear.

We have pretty much always been a plutocracy, and it is not going to change. It is funny to watch the two parites and how they go about "governing".

The Dems like to pretend to be the party of the people and they will occasionally nominate a person for president that is not already one of rich and powerful.

The Repubs on the other hand do not even bother to pretend, when it comes nomination time you can be assured it will be a rich white dude that gets the nod.

Both parties despise the middle class and want to do away with it. The middle class has enough resources to not be easily controlled but not enough to be able to help fund the cause. So the middle class is being systematically destroyed by both parties, with about 15 to 20 percent moving up and the rest moving down. This new tax "reform" is just one more step in that direction.

Very true........Alexis de Tocqueville in his "Democracy in America" warned us that there is a wish among some dumbed down Americans to want a NOBILITY class.

The elimination of the estate tax would establish a DYNASTY class....and poor American idiots comply with that wish.

Forum List

Back