I've Had Enough

What Jewsish genes do not have is the need to rage in the streets, attack foreign embassies, and slaughter innocent foreign diplomats.
I can only wonder what kind of genes cause a person to excuse and defend such actions.

And of course this has nothing to do with the fact that there are 7 million Jews in Israel, and 400 million Muslims in the Islamic world.

We don't hear a lot (in the west) about rampaging Hindu mobs either - but only because there is only one Hindu country.

Israelis protest likely crazy about almost everything, and plenty of those protests are not entirely peaceful. But you only hear about those if you live in Israel.

There are fewer than 6 million Jews in Israel but you make the same lame argument BecauseIKnowJackShit tried to make.
The fact that there about 65 Arab/Muslims in the Mideast per Jew does not excuse the murderous "Arab Street" rage that is so prevalent in the region.
I'm just expressing my rage at the attack on our embassies and the slaughter of American diplomats but we both know that we will be back here next week of next month or next year (or all three) lamenting the future loss of lives to the "Arab Street," and the same holier-than-thou posters will be defending and excusing their actions.

Sayit -

It does not excuse it, I agree - but it does put it in context.

I think these protests have been hysterical and ill-informed, but my point is only that Ilam does not have a monopoly on hysteria or poor information.

Sayit -

I think these protests have been hysterical and ill-informed, but my point is only that Ilam does not have a monopoly on hysteria or poor information.

And my point is that only Islamists use any and every provocation to attack US embassies and slaughter American diplomats, that we've experienced these savage attacks in the recent past and in all likelihood will do so again in the near future unless informed, rational Muslims - who we are told vastly outnumber their rabid brethren - vocally and physically confront those who perpetrate these vicious crimes. Without embassies and consulates in foreign countries much of the discourse between nations would be lost and these attacks and the failure of the host countries to protect foreign embassies are a direct threat to the diplomatic system of international communication.

Sayit -

And my point is that only Islamists use any and every provocation to attack US embassies and slaughter American diplomats, that we've experienced these savage attacks in the recent past and in all likelihood will do so again in the near future unless informed, rational Muslims - who we are told vastly outnumber their rabid brethren - vocally and physically confront those who perpetrate these vicious crimes. Without embassies and consulates in foreign countries much of the discourse between nations would be lost and these attacks and the failure of the host countries to protect foreign embassies are a direct threat to the diplomatic system of international communication.

Saigon tells us that is some Muslim----somewhere in timbuctu puts a joke on the net about some jewish icon------uhm lets say EZEKIEL jews are going to stark raving mad and start murdering diplomats Now ----if you do not have a "LINK" to PROVE HIM WRONG------you lost the arguement see? I am educated I studied MASJID LOGIC 101

Travel doen't[sic] make people 'elite' any more than reading books makes people elite - .

That's not what you said before, special-boy.

Saigon has earned a say in this debate. I barely made it thru six months on a kibbutz, picking oranges and cotton under the frying sun, and cleaning chicken coops--but Saigon did it for years, and he's not even Jewish.

Lipush you're brainwashed....al the hate Jews put against Islam only to see their country succeed....alll the people Israel has killed brutally is fine for you...

All the people Israel has killed in defense of her people is but a drop in the bucket when compared to the carnage Islamism has unleashed on Muslims and infidels alike. Islamists are the common enemy and it is time peace-seeking Muslims take a vocal and physical stand against their vicious Islamic culture.

What kind of filthy lie is that? Like when they blew up the King David hotel it was just defense right? Fuck off.....and dont tell me that it was just a Likud or Irgun group those are the same people who passed offspring that are in the Israeli goverment right now

What "LIE" ?? muslims have murdered in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS and counting The king david hotel? that one bothers you?----as you know the KING DAVID HOTEL was a british govermental/military installation It was not being used as a hotel when the Irgun attacked it as islamo nazi pigs know but like to lie about it anyway because they are dirty liars For a people going around murdering ambassadors for no reason at all-----including AMERICAN AMBASSADORS your interjection is meccaist filth The british ass licking of muslims at the time of the King David hotel ----cost the lives of many jews at that time Interestingly enough---one of my great uncles and my husband's grandfather Furthermore---the brits were warned of the bombs and told to leave------Muslims should LEARN something from civilized behavior which they have NEVER exhibited and likely never will Keep in mind----your side just murdered american diplomats for your disgusting "god"

Travel doen't[sic] make people 'elite' any more than reading books makes people elite - .

That's not what you said before, special-boy.

Saigon has earned a say in this debate. I barely made it thru six months on a kibbutz, picking oranges and cotton under the frying sun, and cleaning chicken coops--but Saigon did it for years, and he's not even Jewish.

Thanks, FY!

Whuch kibbutz were you on, and what year?

Do ignore my stalker - he seems to have some masive insecurity about not having travelled. I don't get it at all.

Unko -

If you want to run around the board deliberatley misunderstanding peoples comments, you can do. It does seem a fantastically childish game to me, though.

btw "special-boy" does not require hyhenation any more than 'third-world" does.

Last edited:
Sayit -

And my point is that only Islamists use any and every provocation to attack US embassies and slaughter American diplomats, that we've experienced these savage attacks in the recent past and in all likelihood will do so again in the near future unless informed, rational Muslims - who we are told vastly outnumber their rabid brethren - vocally and physically confront those who perpetrate these vicious crimes.

I don't entirely disagree with you, but I do think the US media also focuses more on protests in Islamic countries than they do in the likes of India, Ethiopia or anywhere in Central & South America.

I do think the US media presents a very skewed impression of the ME in general, and more fool people who believe it to be any kind of gospel truth.

Sayit -

And my point is that only Islamists use any and every provocation to attack US embassies and slaughter American diplomats, that we've experienced these savage attacks in the recent past and in all likelihood will do so again in the near future unless informed, rational Muslims - who we are told vastly outnumber their rabid brethren - vocally and physically confront those who perpetrate these vicious crimes.

I don't entirely disagree with you, but I do think the US media also focuses more on protests in Islamic countries than they do in the likes of India, Ethiopia or anywhere in Central & South America.

I do think the US media presents a very skewed impression of the ME in general, and more fool people who believe it to be any kind of gospel truth.

You are being either disingenuous or willfully dense.
It is and has for quite some time been only the Islamists whose rioting invariably ends in attacks on American embassies and the deaths of American diplomats.
I no longer accept as rational the braying of those who excuse or defend the actions of the "Arab Street."
It is time, as I have repeatedly stated, that informed, rational Muslims - who we are told vastly outnumber their rabid brethren - vocally and physically confront those who perpetrate these vicious crimes.

It is and has for quite some time been only the Islamists whose rioting invariably ends in attacks on American embassies and the deaths of American diplomats.
I no longer accept as rational the braying of those who excuse or defend the actions of the "Arab Street."
It is time, as I have repeatedly stated, that informed, rational Muslims - who we are told vastly outnumber their rabid brethren - vocally and physically confront those who perpetrate these vicious crimes.

they have. what do you want them to do, go out and shoot up a sikh temple or something? burn down niketown?

and saigon is right about the news. one merely needs to watch the three maor networks and fox and contrast it with PBS and BBC and you will see the difference.

you are not in any position to be making more demands from anybody anyway, you worry me more than any muslim. the only comfort i get after reading your posts is the realisation that you are too gutless to act on any of your "tough" words.

you, and those like you, are not part of the solution, you are a big part of the problem. people riot and rise up adainst grievances everywhere and they always have and while i in no way like what is going on, we should have expected this. it was more predictable than 0/11...and the fact that it happened on obama's watch is co-incidental. the explosives have been there for a long time. all the film was was the spark, and you keep fanning the flames.

i was in the army with people like you. all you do is get a whole lot of people killed when you are safe from any danger yourselves. you just hate arabs and muslims, like most jews do. c'mon...let me here you say it. i know your thinking it..."it's good for israel."

they have. what do you want them to do, go out and shoot up a sikh temple or something? burn down niketown?

and saigon is right about the news. one merely needs to watch the three maor networks and fox and contrast it with PBS and BBC and you will see the difference.

you are not in any position to be making more demands from anybody anyway, you worry me more than any muslim. the only comfort i get after reading your posts is the realisation that you are too gutless to act on any of your "tough" words.

you, and those like you, are not part of the solution, you are a big part of the problem. people riot and rise up adainst grievances everywhere and they always have and while i in no way like what is going on, we should have expected this. it was more predictable than 0/11...and the fact that it happened on obama's watch is co-incidental. the explosives have been there for a long time. all the film was was the spark, and you keep fanning the flames.

i was in the army with people like you. all you do is get a whole lot of people killed when you are safe from any danger yourselves. you just hate arabs and muslims, like most jews do. c'mon...let me here you say it. i know your thinking it..."it's good for israel."

OK, we can pretend you haven't read my solution to this problem so here it is again:
If, as we are told, the vast majority of Muslims reject the viciousness of their Jihad brethren, then the next time 1000 Jihadists choose to attack an embassy, 10,000 rational, peace-loving Muslims should show up and tell 'em "oh no you don't."

OK, we can pretend you haven't read my solution to this problem so here it is again:
If, as we are told, the vast majority of Muslims reject the viciousness of their Jihad brethren, then the next time 1000 Jihadists choose to attack an embassy, 10,000 rational, peace-loving Muslims should show up and tell 'em "oh no you don't."
Sounds like a plan.

Maybe you should go down to the local mosque and tell them about it. :cool:

i have read your solution, and it is unworkable, islam is not a monolith anymore than anything else.

but you seem to have the solution so i look forward to your implementing it and if you don't, well, any further violence is on your head.

Sounds like a plan.

Maybe you should go down to the local mosque and tell them about it. :cool:

oy vey, the ungoyim.

What the hell are you talking about?

WTF? :confused:

Forum List

Back