I've Had Enough

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by SAYIT, Sep 14, 2012.

1. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,701
    Iv'e had enough of excusing the vicious nature of Islamists and their violent culture. I've had enough of apologists for that culture who insist that it is not their fault. I've had enough of pretending those who kill for Allah or their prophet Mohammed.
    American sovereign turf has once again been violated by these sub-human chimps and involved, caring, Americans have been murdered in the name of the prophet.
    Yeah, some obscure film which has been viewed by almost no one "forced" the bozos to attack.
    Fuck that shit.
    There are just two choices: either repudiate the hateful, intolerant and vicious nature of Islamic culture now or accept the consequences for the hate spawned by that culture.
    There are no other choices.

2. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,701
    I've Had Enough

I've had enough of excusing the vicious nature of Islamists and their violent culture. I've had enough of apologists for that culture who insist that it is not their fault. I've had enough of pretending those who kill for Allah or their prophet Mohammed are actually the same species as the rest of us.
    American sovereign turf has once again been violated by these sub-human chimps and involved, caring, Americans have been murdered in the name of the prophet.
    Yeah, some obscure film which has been viewed by almost no one "forced" the bozos to attack.
    Fuck that shit.
    There are just two choices: either repudiate the hateful, intolerant and vicious nature of Islamic culture now or accept the consequences for the hate spawned by that culture.

3. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,441
    Funny part is, as with the riots that were sparked by Pope Benedict's comments, they are proving that the claims made in this movie about Islam are true.

4. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,701
    I've had enough of excusing the vicious nature of Islamists and their violent culture. I've had enough of apologists for that culture who insist that it is not their fault. I've had enough of pretending those who kill for Allah or their prophet Mohammed are actually the same species as the rest of us.
    Fuck that shit.

5. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,701
    I've had enough of excusing the vicious nature of Islamists and their violent culture.
    I've had enough of apologists for that culture who insist that it is not their fault.
    I've had enough of pretending those who kill for Allah or their prophet Mohammed are actually the same species as the rest of us.
    Fuck that shit.

6. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,701
    I've had enough of excusing the vicious nature of Islamists and their violent culture.
    I've had enough of apologists for that culture who insist that it is not their fault.
    I've had enough of pretending those who kill for Allah or their prophet Mohammed are actually the same species as the rest of us.
    Fuck that shit.

7. Moonglow

Moonglow Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,296
    Don't worry the assholes will gt what many have already received, a body bag. then the GOP can say that Oblama is soft of terorrists and he has tea with them.

8. Politico

Politico Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,491
    You've made five shotgun threads in a row. You've had enough. We get it.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
  9. Synthaholic

Synthaholic Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Kicking PoliticalChic's ass up & down the forum
    Ratings:
    +8,818

They are the far-right conservatives of their country.

I'm surprised you don't feel a kinship with them.

10. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,701
    Evidently you do.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1