I've Had Enough

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Iv'e had enough of excusing the vicious nature of Islamists and their violent culture. I've had enough of apologists for that culture who insist that it is not their fault. I've had enough of pretending those who kill for Allah or their prophet Mohammed.
American sovereign turf has once again been violated by these sub-human chimps and involved, caring, Americans have been murdered in the name of the prophet.
Yeah, some obscure film which has been viewed by almost no one "forced" the bozos to attack.
Fuck that shit.
There are just two choices: either repudiate the hateful, intolerant and vicious nature of Islamic culture now or accept the consequences for the hate spawned by that culture.
There are no other choices.

I've Had Enough

I've had enough of excusing the vicious nature of Islamists and their violent culture. I've had enough of apologists for that culture who insist that it is not their fault. I've had enough of pretending those who kill for Allah or their prophet Mohammed are actually the same species as the rest of us.
American sovereign turf has once again been violated by these sub-human chimps and involved, caring, Americans have been murdered in the name of the prophet.
Yeah, some obscure film which has been viewed by almost no one "forced" the bozos to attack.
Fuck that shit.
There are just two choices: either repudiate the hateful, intolerant and vicious nature of Islamic culture now or accept the consequences for the hate spawned by that culture.

Iv'e had enough of excusing the vicious nature of Islamists and their violent culture. I've had enough of apologists for that culture who insist that it is not their fault. I've had enough of pretending those who kill for Allah or their prophet Mohammed.
Fuck that shit.
Funny part is, as with the riots that were sparked by Pope Benedict's comments, they are proving that the claims made in this movie about Islam are true.

I've had enough of excusing the vicious nature of Islamists and their violent culture. I've had enough of apologists for that culture who insist that it is not their fault. I've had enough of pretending those who kill for Allah or their prophet Mohammed are actually the same species as the rest of us.
Fuck that shit.

I've had enough of excusing the vicious nature of Islamists and their violent culture.
I've had enough of apologists for that culture who insist that it is not their fault.
I've had enough of pretending those who kill for Allah or their prophet Mohammed are actually the same species as the rest of us.
Fuck that shit.

I've had enough of excusing the vicious nature of Islamists and their violent culture.
I've had enough of apologists for that culture who insist that it is not their fault.
I've had enough of pretending those who kill for Allah or their prophet Mohammed are actually the same species as the rest of us.
Fuck that shit.

Don't worry the assholes will gt what many have already received, a body bag. then the GOP can say that Oblama is soft of terorrists and he has tea with them.

You've made five shotgun threads in a row. You've had enough. We get it.

Last edited:
Fuck that shit.

They are the far-right conservatives of their country.

I'm surprised you don't feel a kinship with them.

Fuck that shit.

They are the far-right conservatives of their country.

I'm surprised you don't feel a kinship with them.

Evidently you do.

O, dear...

Valium_01.jpg

Politico wrote: You've made five shotgun threads in a row. You've had enough. We get it.

Duh...

... what's a 'shotgun thread'?
:eusa_eh:

I've Had Enough

Fuck that shit.

Are you one of these? Do you think those killed would appreciate dummies like you calling the people they were working with and helping "sub-human chimps"?

I've Had Enough

Fuck that shit.

Get over yourself.

Fuck that shit.

if we wash our hands of that "shitty little state' we will soon be able to establish good diplomatic relations in the region.

all i see on these boards is hate being spawned by your culture. you all have maor melt downs because one of your lackey propaganda outfits finds some leaflets printed up in some basement apartmenrt in bumfuck egypt and here we have an atrocious hate film being posted by an american and financed by americans and neither you, nor roudy, nor MJB, nor iRose, nor marg, nor now hoss can even muster the independence of thought to condemn the contents of a film that was deliberately made, in part, to inflame the muslim world, and is having the desired effect...and you play the willing fools.

i, and our own government, condemn the violence directed at our people by a small group of muslims but do not think they are representative of muslim society, but i, and our own government, also condemn the hate in that film and say that that film does not represent the feelings of most americans, and i imagine most jewish americans, and i further imagine most israeli jews.

i have yet to see any one of you condemn that atrocious hate film. the only difference in mindset between you and the benghazi rioters is the political stance of your hatred.

Last edited:
For the record---I condemn the film to the same extent that I condemn the thousands of propaganda films produced by Hamas and hezbollah and other jihadist pig organizations of a hate filled propagandaist nature. I condemn even more those films produced by the same organization which are designed for an audience of children and which are played incessantly in Iran and in varous other locations including Gaza I condemn the film----but not quite as much as I condemn the destruction of Buddhist art in Afghanistan I support an international comission to collect and catalogue all HATE "art" in the form of films, pictoral art, and literature and a program which will include a BALANCED showing of examples of all of it Included should be a history of pillaged and defaced "holy places" Using such information ---intelligent people can decide just WHO is producing that and who is most JUSTIFIED IN COMPLAINING. The single film which ----rumor has it was made by a coptic christian cannot be evaluated in ISOLATION ---nor can the response to it which did include murder. That response should be compared to responses by other groups when faced with comparable "insult" Let us keep in mind that several coptic churches have been trashed and copts MURDERED for the sake of the same ICON which is targeted in the film Are COPTS somehow lesser beings than muslims in the mind of the piece of filth who wrote the preceding post?

for Deach---I entered a "chat room" for the first time in 2001------I went into the ISLAMIC CHAT ROOM----completely anonymously----and wrote "I think we should start a fund to compensate the Buddhist for the loss of their statues in Afghanistan"

Since you know what people "THINK" you must know how a chatroom of about 10 participating muslims would respond to such a comment over to you, deach. Here is a hint----THE BOARD LIT UP WITH RESPONSES

Forum List

Back