People you’ve never met….

ThisIsMe

Gold Member
Dec 16, 2017
So, I was standing naked in the shower earlier and I had this strange and interesting thought pop into my head….

Maybe you all haven’t had this experience but I thought it odd…

In my life, I’ve met people from Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Honduras, England, Spain, Germany, Italy, Pakistan, Philippines, Vietnam, Korea, China, Japan, Russia, Ukraine, the African continent, Australia, New Zealand, I’m sure a couple of others.

However, i can’t recall ever meeting anyone from Norway, Switzerland, Finland, wales, Ireland, scotland

Of those I haven’t met, there are plenty of YouTube channels with people from those countries, so their exposure is not foreign to me.

However, one country that stuck out to me that I’ve had almost no exposure to…is Iceland. I think ive only ever come across one YouTube channel that was from a girl from Iceland who does comparison between the U.S. and Iceland, and talks about Icelandic culture, but that’s it. I’ve never met anyone from Iceland…and I just almost never see anything about Iceland, and it made me wonder, why is that? Are they just a very secluded culture and don’t really venture out a lot? Do they not want to have any attention brought to them? Or have they been out there a lot more, and I’ve just been missing them in the public eye?

Anyway, I just thought it kind of strange, that that one country, it seems like I’ve had almost no exposure to..

Anyway..thoughts?

Last edited:
All I think of in the shower is how good my cookie tastes and what that noise was.

1703822891420.png

So, I was standing naked in the shower earlier and I had that strange and interesting thought pop into my head….

In my life, I’ve met people from Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Honduras, England, Spain, Germany, Italy, Pakistan, Philippines, Vietnam, Korea, China, Japan, Russia, Ukraine, the African continent, Australia, New Zealand, I’m sure a couple of others.

However, i can’t recall ever meeting anyone from Norway, Switzerland, Finland, wales, Ireland, scotland

Of those I haven’t met, there are plenty of YouTube channels with people from those countries, so their exposure is not foreign to me.

However, one country that stuck out to me that I’ve had almost no exposure to…is Iceland. I think ive only ever come across one YouTube channel that was from a girl from Iceland who does comparison between the U.S. and Iceland, and talks about Icelandic culture, but that’s it. I’ve never met anyone from Iceland…and I just almost never see anything about Iceland, and it made me wonder, why is that? Are they just a very secluded culture and don’t really venture out a lot? Do they not want to have any attention brought to them? Or have they been out there a lot more, and I’ve just been missing them in the public eye?

Anyway, I just thought it kind of strange, that that one country, it seems like I’ve had almost no exposure to..

Anyway..thoughts?
Iceland is unique in that they are answerable to nobody and not important enough for anyone to care. A perfect place to be born.

Iceland is unique in that they are answerable to nobody and not important enough for anyone to care. A perfect place to be born.

Yeah, I know they are small, but, I just thought it interesting that it has been totally off my radar. Such a beautiful country though

And they have black sand beaches…

1703824097049.jpeg

I mean..how cool is that.

And this?

1703824418296.jpeg

I mean..come on!…

Yeah, I know they are small, but, I just thought it interesting that it has been totally off my radar. Such a beautiful country though

View attachment 880165

And this?

View attachment 880169

I mean..come on!…
Norway is a free.country. Canandians could only dream of living in such a paradise and I'm not referring to the beaches. Civil liberties are more important than any scenery and that is by and.parge hpw.I judge.a nations character.

So, I was standing naked in the shower earlier and I had this strange and interesting thought pop into my head….

Anyway..thoughts?
He has figured it out everyone. Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Wales, Ireland, and Scotland don't really exist.

Who told?

Was it you JGalt? You just can't keep a damned secret, can ya!!

Now what in the hell will we do?

He has figured it out everyone. Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Wales, Ireland, and Scotland don't really exist.

Who told?

Was it you JGalt? You just can't keep a damned secret, can ya!!

Now what in the hell will we do?

We have no choice now.

I know a guy.

Anyway..thoughts?
Are you a natural female or something else?

View attachment 880165

And this?

View attachment 880169

I mean..come on!…
They also have the Rift Valley.

Þingvellir is a site of historical, cultural, and geological significance, and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Iceland. The park lies in a rift valley that marks the crest of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge and the boundary between the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates.

1a719a5d-e688-4920-92df-2a630e694010_thingvellir_jardhraeringar.jpg

Thingvellir2.jpg

tectonic-plates.jpg

Anyway..thoughts?

You probably haven't met anyone from Vanuatu either. This matter's not worth your time or attention.

Forum List

Back