I've Had Enough

I know quite a few Muslims and a bar in my neighborhood is very dependent upon their patronage.

Those are non believers not muslims....I stay with my words....hypocrites they are

Pre marital sex. Because? rape is not sex? keep in mind---islamic law not only allows muslim men to rape "the enemy" customarily rape of "the enemy" is encouraged which is why more than a million sudanse christians were raped to the religious muslims directed by KHARTOUM and 1/4 millon east pakistanis were raped in 1971 by the west ppakstani army-----none of the rapes were prosecuted because in a shariah court they were LEGAL Torah law not only outlaws rape------even consensual sex with a WAR CAPTIVE is not allowed

I don't care about any of your hateful false shit

Those are non believers not muslims....I stay with my words....hypocrites they are

Pre marital sex. Because? rape is not sex? keep in mind---islamic law not only allows muslim men to rape "the enemy" customarily rape of "the enemy" is encouraged which is why more than a million sudanse christians were raped to the religious muslims directed by KHARTOUM and 1/4 millon east pakistanis were raped in 1971 by the west ppakstani army-----none of the rapes were prosecuted because in a shariah court they were LEGAL Torah law not only outlaws rape------even consensual sex with a WAR CAPTIVE is not allowed

you are confused, because-----and vulgar and disgusting ---as is the filth you worship and
adulate-----your lies come along with your ideology -----which is certaily well described by your own words "FALSE SHIT"

you are confused, because-----and vulgar and disgusting ---as is the filth you worship and
adulate-----your lies come along with your ideology -----which is certaily well described by your own words "FALSE SHIT"

Man what's up with you fucking mental people? Are there any reasonable people we can speak to? Holy shit

Man what's up with you fucking mental people? Are there any reasonable people we can speak to? Holy shit

Masjid lingo is interesting, Because. you people refer to your "shit" as "holy"---

It is alway nice to see hysterical and extremely racist people condemn the hysteria and racism of the protestors.

Maybe the two groups need each other.

Last edited:
What Jewsish genes do not have is the need to rage in the streets, attack foreign embassies, and slaughter innocent foreign diplomats.
I can only wonder what kind of genes cause a person to excuse and defend such actions.
Little Boys?
kletzky1_584-36.jpg

A lawyer for the Borough Park madman accused of butchering a lost little boy said that Levi Aron's actions can be partially pinned on inbreeding.

"Look, everybody knows when blood relations have offspring, there can be genetic defects," Howard Greenberg said. "It's something that needs to be investigated down to the ground."

Aron, 35, is accused of kidnapping 8-year-old Leiby Kletzky off a Borough Park street in July, then killing and dismembering him.

Read more: Levi Aron's lawyer calls inbreeding a factor in his client's alleged murder of B'klyn boy - NYPOST.com

What Jewsish genes do not have is the need to rage in the streets, attack foreign embassies, and slaughter innocent foreign diplomats.
I can only wonder what kind of genes cause a person to excuse and defend such actions.

And of course this has nothing to do with the fact that there are 7 million Jews in Israel, and 400 million Muslims in the Islamic world.

We don't hear a lot (in the west) about rampaging Hindu mobs either - but only because there is only one Hindu country.

Israelis protest likely crazy about almost everything, and plenty of those protests are not entirely peaceful. But you only hear about those if you live in Israel.

Little Boys?
kletzky1_584-36.jpg

A lawyer for the Borough Park madman accused of butchering a lost little boy said that Levi Aron's actions can be partially pinned on inbreeding.

"Look, everybody knows when blood relations have offspring, there can be genetic defects," Howard Greenberg said. "It's something that needs to be investigated down to the ground."

Aron, 35, is accused of kidnapping 8-year-old Leiby Kletzky off a Borough Park street in July, then killing and dismembering him.

Read more: Levi Aron's lawyer calls inbreeding a factor in his client's alleged murder of B'klyn boy - NYPOST.com

The guy who killed Leiby Z"L was mentaly ill.

Little Boys?
kletzky1_584-36.jpg

The guy who killed Leiby Z"L was mentaly ill.
Was that caused by inbreeding, as his Lawyer claims?

Muslims---in the past ---acquired jerusalem in the same manner they acqured Yathrib-----by invasion, rape, murder and pilllage and theft. Muslims consider invasion, rape, murder, pillage, and theft "holy" because
it is an emulation of the actions of life style of muhummad. The holy man of islam ---OSAMA BIN LADEN -----was so convinced that muslims have a RIGHT to invade, rape, pillage and steal----that he actually believes that some depraved deity would help him STEAL spain again as a possession of the rapist dogs of arabia -----------two bullets to the head ended that depravity-------the disgusting criminal enterprise of the dogs of a arabia is really just a small interlude and aberration in the history of man. Some day it will be seen for what it is -----a tragic joke

Islam: 1,400 years, 1.5 billion adherents, and still increasing all over the world. :eusa_angel:

The HIV virus and AIDS is increasing too-----in fact so is the rat population of the world
You would know much more about this than me.

So I will just have to take your word about AIDS and rat infestation. :lol:

Your reaction to the FACTS of the world is typical for a person of a culture and creed of illiteracy, filth, and depravity Maimonides (rabbi moshe ben maimon----the medieval scientists who was doctor to sala'adin") was right about the "culture' in which he lived and its "science"----------"extremely primitive" When I read his books I was a bit surprised that the words did not get him a charge of "blasphemy" from the Imam pigs of his time-----the good news is that the pigs could not read

Hindus riot and attack muslims on a regular basis in India.

But that doesn't fit the western media's narrative.

So it rarely ever gets media coverage.

Anyone interested -----talk to hindus from India. My early encounters with persons not from the USA included LOTS OF EDUCATED YOUNG PEOPLE from South east asia----from whom I learned both the Muslim and Hindu version of history and current events in India The MOST impressive feature of those "lessons" is that the HINDUS never denied engaging in confict with muslims The muslim version, however was "THE EVIL HINDUS MURDERED INNOCENT MUSLIMS" as to the history of india----the Hindu version includes war and conflict -----periodically over some 6000 years------and various philosophical developements. The muslim version is "THEY WERE BARBARIANS UNTIL THE MOGHULS SHOWED UP-----THE MOGHULS INVENTED CHAPPATIS AND DAL"

face facts "because" muslims murdered a lot more hindus than hindus murdered muslims-------AND you guys invaded, raped, murdered, and STOLE their land and their wealth The descendants of the MOGHUL DOGS and their friends should return to their stinking yurts up in the hills

For an even more even handed viewpoint of reality in India-----talk to zoroastrians, christians, jews and sikhs -----from southeast asia A good source is anyone with background in the PUNJAB province

"We," Princess? Exactly how many mental midgets are bouncing around in that pinhead of yours?

Forum List

Back