Love America More than Islam

Everybody condemned them why are you trying to use to justify your hatred of Muslims?

Who is everybody? And it's We condemn their actions, BUT...

Did Jews kill people after The Passion of the Christ, or Wholly Moses? Did Christians kill anybody after the Last Temptation of Christ?
Muslims are intolerant. Even you have said, "How can Jews drink alcohol?"
Why don't Muslims respect people of different religions? And not go into a murderous frenzy just because a film is made?

Everybody condemned them why are you trying to use to justify your hatred of Muslims?

Did Jews kill people after The Passion of the Christ, or Wholly Moses? Did Christians kill anybody after the Last Temptation of Christ?
Why don't Muslims respect people of different religions? And not go into a murderous frenzy just because a film is made?

That film crossed the line big time....if that film was directed at Jews it would have been immedialtliy removed you scumbag liar.....

That film crossed the line big time....if that film was directed at Jews it would have been immedialtliy removed you scumbag liar.....

The message of this movie is that Jews are Christ killers, and that the only "good Jews" are the ones who turned to Jesus for salvation. It is PURELY Antisemitic movie, played by a PURE Anti-semite scumbag:mad:. That is FACT:cool:

The message of this movie is that Jews are Christ killers, and that the only "good Jews" are the ones who turned to Jesus for salvation. It is PURELY Antisemitic movie, played by a PURE Anti-semite scumbag:mad:. That is FACT:cool:

I'm it taking about that movie....I'm talking about that film on Muhammad showing him putting his face against a women's vagina.....what the fuck is that shit?

That son of bitch lowlife who made that movie has blood on his hands

If they made a movie about Moses like that would Jews not be angry? The religious ones?

I'm it taking about that movie....I'm talking about that film on Muhammad showing him putting his face against a women's vagina.....what the fuck is that shit?

If they made a movie about Moses like that would Jews not be angry? The religious ones?

Of course we would have been angry. If it was a lie.

But, even with that anger, we would not have threatened to shut people up by killing them or hurting them. We can agree on that one.

BTW, how old *was* beloved Aeisha when honorable Nabbi Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wasallam:tongue:) slept with her?

But, even with that anger, we would not have threatened to shut people up by killing them or hurting them. We can agree on that one.

BTW, how old *was* beloved Aeisha when honorable Nabbi Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wasallam:tongue:) slept with her?

No one has proof they and sex together and how old was Mary when she got married?

Aisha became a highly influnetial Islamic leader....she taught people a lot and it helped her tribe convert to Islam....

And I am ashamed you believe that movie is true.....your being anti Hashem right now Lipush

How did I lie? Was the Passion of the Christ immediately removed? And I assume that you've never seen Wholly Moses or The History of the World, Part 1. Yet Jews killed no one.

No one has proof they and sex together and how old was Mary when she got married?

Aisha became a highly influnetial Islamic leader....she taught people a lot and it helped her tribe convert to Islam....

And I am ashamed you believe that movie is true.....your being anti Hashem right now Lipush

How old was Mary when she....I'm Jewish! what da f*ck do I care?! Christians can say whatever they want, do I sound like I give a sh*t?

And that's not the issue, anyway:redface:

No one had a proof she slept with him? But wait, Wasn't it said that she was his wife?

it was her duty, after all, or not?

I didn't even see the movie, not even said I believe is true, however, We know that Muhammad was married to Aeisha, and that she was a minor. That's fact. Whatever he did with her, how Eeek! it really was? I don't really care. I simply asked a question, is all. Whatever Aiesha bacame later, I don't care much either.

I care only when it concern my people.

How old was Mary when she....I'm Jewish! what da f*ck do I care?! Christians can say whatever they want, do I sound like I give a sh*t?

No one had a proof she slept with him? But wait, Wasn't it said that she was his wife?

I didn't even see the movie, not even said I believe is true, however, We know that Muhammad was married to Aeisha, and that she was a minor. That's fact. Whatever he did with her, how Eeek! it really was? I don't really care. I simply asked a question, is all. Whatever Aiesha bacame later, I don't care much either.

How would you know? Because you hate Islam of course now what Muslims say is actually truth if it can hurt them some way....

Are kidding me right now? Moses and Muhamamd were the same guys ....maybe you are just anti Hashem....Hashem is extreme and strict...you sound like you don't like that...

Aisha was mature anyway and there are disputes that she was 18 no one really knows

How would you know? Because you hate Islam of course now what Muslims say is actually truth if it can hurt them some way....

Are kidding me right now? Moses and Muhamamd were the same guys ....maybe you are just anti Hashem....Hashem is extreme and strict...you sound like you don't like that...

Aisha was mature anyway and there are disputes that she was 18 no one really knows

Muhammad and Moses were the same? Are you mocking me? Moses was an Israelite! Muhammad was not.

Muhammad and Moses were the same? Are you mocking me? Moses was an Israelite! Muhammad was not.

Doesn't matter they had the same characteristics...Abraham was an Arab too

Abraham was a Muslim? Fancy that! Tinmore said he was Palestinian. You two better get together and come up with one version.

Abraham was a Muslim? Fancy that! Tinmore said he was Palestinian. You two better get together and come up with one version.

Where did I say he was Muslim? I said he was an Arab don't act all fucking retarded right now ...

The point of this thread is that Muslims are intolerant, and have no sense of humor, but alot worse than that, they kill people of other faiths.

The point of this thread is that Muslims are intolerant, and have no sense of humor, but alot worse than that, they kill people of other faiths.

The point is that Jews hate Muslims.....people like me knew that since I was born...There is nothing humorous about these film...it's disgusting

Forum List

Back