I've Had Enough

Science reveals: Jews fantastically inbred.
Science reveals: Jews fantastically inbred. | Jewlicious THE Jewish Blog

Genetic Diseases in Jews

“Israel, with its many inbred ethnic groups, has proven a rich human laboratory for genetic detectives.
Jewish Genetic Diseases - My Jewish Learning
What's your excuse for being a Jew Hating IslamoNazi cocksucker?

well, reading your posts certainly serves as an excellent starting point for those who may be, i am sure.

inbred.jpg

Roudy + Marc39

Iv'e had enough of excusing the vicious nature of Islamists and their violent culture. I've had enough of apologists for that culture who insist that it is not their fault. I've had enough of pretending those who kill for Allah or their prophet Mohammed.
American sovereign turf has once again been violated by these sub-human chimps and involved, caring, Americans have been murdered in the name of the prophet.
Yeah, some obscure film which has been viewed by almost no one "forced" the bozos to attack.
Fuck that shit.
There are just two choices: either repudiate the hateful, intolerant and vicious nature of Islamic culture now or accept the consequences for the hate spawned by that culture.
There are no other choices.

ahh the overly simplistic absolutist thought processes. ONly this or that with no other options.
It must be so limiting to go thru life with such a limited view of the world.

Iv'e had enough of excusing the vicious nature of Islamists and their violent culture. I've had enough of apologists for that culture who insist that it is not their fault. I've had enough of pretending those who kill for Allah or their prophet Mohammed.
American sovereign turf has once again been violated by these sub-human chimps and involved, caring, Americans have been murdered in the name of the prophet.
Yeah, some obscure film which has been viewed by almost no one "forced" the bozos to attack.
Fuck that shit.
There are just two choices: either repudiate the hateful, intolerant and vicious nature of Islamic culture now or accept the consequences for the hate spawned by that culture.

ahh the overly simplistic absolutist thought processes. ONly this or that with no other options.

give him a little time to get back with you on that...he just tipped the pizza man with the last of his spare change and so he is having a hard time deciding what his opinion should be.

Fuck that shit.

give him a little time to get back with you on that...he just tipped the pizza man with the last of his spare change and so he is having a hard time deciding what his opinion should be.

A few hours of talk radio and he will have it figured out for him.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
This thread is neither ignorant nor about that obscure hate film. It's about the need of the "Arab Street" to express their rage by attacking foreign embassies and slaughtering innocent people and about the need of the holier-than-thou cabal to defend and excuse the actions of those vicious Jihadists.
When I watched that stupid trailer, I could immediately tell the voices were dubbed over and it wasn't about Mohammed, that it was done to incite violence. The tactic worked and here's why:

Muslim Inbreeding: Impacts on intelligence, sanity, health and society | Culture Wars Right Side News

Why should we care for jeff bayard's opinion?
Jeff Bayard

Are you ready for this? I agree with you, but the real question is why are we regularly compelled to have this conversation about dead people and "Arab Street" rage?
When does the peace-seeking Arab majority stand up to their rads before innocent people are slaughtered and don't give me that apologist camel crap about the victims of that rage having deserved their fate.

I've had enough of excusing the vicious nature of Islamists and their violent culture. I've had enough of apologists for that culture who insist that it is not their fault. I've had enough of pretending those who kill for Allah or their prophet Mohammed are simply fine, upstanding, misunderstood individuals.
Fuck that shit.

And a majority of Americans have ‘had enough’ of the hateful extremism exhibited by the right, as represented above.

The violence exhibited this week were acts of criminals, their religion incidental and irrelevant. Indeed, most if not all involved in the attacks had not seen nor heard of the ‘anti-Muslim’ film in question.

The last thing this situation needs is ignorant conservatives responding with blind emotion making matters worse.

Obviously the "Arab Street" did not have to see that piece-of-agitprop film to be enraged and this isn't the first (or the second, or the third) time innocent people have died as a result of that rage. Neither of us know how the American majority feels today and unlike some people, I don't pretend to speak for anyone but me. I expressed my discontent without people dying.

Science reveals: Jews fantastically inbred.
Science reveals: Jews fantastically inbred. | Jewlicious THE Jewish Blog

In general, over 1,000 recessive diseases have been discovered. Most are rare but the prevalence of some of these diseases is increased 100-fold or more in Jewish as in other isolated ethnic groups with predominant inbreeding.
Genetic Diseases in Jews

“Israel, with its many inbred ethnic groups, has proven a rich human laboratory for genetic detectives.
Jewish Genetic Diseases - My Jewish Learning

Of course, those Jewish genetic diseases don't seem to lead to the murderous rage we see so regularly from the "Arab Street."

well, reading your posts certainly serves as an excellent starting point for those who may be, i am sure.

I've never encountered a Nazi slimeball who didn't have a hundred excuses for his mindless hate, Adolph.

Fuck that shit.

Ah, the holier-than-thou choir is tuning up.

This thread is neither ignorant nor about that obscure hate film. It's about the need of the "Arab Street" to express their rage by attacking foreign embassies and slaughtering innocent people and about the need of the holier-than-thou cabal to defend and excuse the actions of those vicious Jihadists.
When I watched that stupid trailer, I could immediately tell the voices were dubbed over and it wasn't about Mohammed, that it was done to incite violence. The tactic worked and here's why:

Muslim Inbreeding: Impacts on intelligence, sanity, health and society | Culture Wars Right Side News

Why should we care for jeff bayard's opinion?
Jeff Bayard
Regardless of all these genetic diseases, it certainly didn't stop the Jews from winning many Nobel prizes, nor does it seem to stop the Jews in Israel from coming up with all the brillitant medical and technical innovations, does it, Yoursef. Meanwhile, Yousef has no problem with the scientists in Jewish laboratories working on a cure for a blood diseases which mainly afflicts Arabs. Can he honestly say that the Muslims would ever work on a diseases which mainly afflicts the Jews?

How would you know if your religon says Muhamad isn't a prophet? He told Jews about Moses...he offered all the proof....answered their questions.....he even showed people his Prophet "Seal"....he revived Hashems way of life and religon...like I said without Islam religon would have been dead by now...

Because it is written in the Torah that a prophet is only from the people of Israel. That pretty much it. That's the first most basic condition, which he didn't fulfill.

Ya right....that's modified ever since Muhamamd became a Prophet and Islam was Introduce you guys changed your books...to prevent any Jews from becoming Muslims....so was Abraham a prophet of Israel? And what about all the other minor Prophets around the worlds?

Abraham was converted by God, he became the first Israelite, that way. We didn't change our books; Your prophet brought the Quran to Israel, trying to fool the Jews to think that this was the word of God. That didn't work out, though. The Muslims say all prophets are Muslims, starting from Abraham, to Moses, To Jesus. But that's a lie. Islam didn't exist in time of Jesus. All prophets were Jews or Israelites. You say we changed things because the truth is that the religion which says that the one is the God of Israel, doesn't go hand in hand with Islam. It's not US who changed things, but Muslims.

Muslims believe in Allah. Jews believe in the God of Israel. Christians also do, in their own way of believing. Allah is not either one of those. Believe in Allah if you wish; Don't try and trick us that its our God you speak of. In the Quran it is said that Muslims should not trust Christians or Jews, nor take them for friends, because "They are friends of eachother". It is known by any muslim that the Jews "Bring out Allah's warth". So again, don't try and trick us that Allah is our God as well. That's simply a lie.

It's all over the news and right wingers keep stressing that al Qaeda planned the attack.....the US says that as well according to intelligence.....so it has nothing to do with the protests....I can't estimate if any more people will die or how many......but I can estimate that Israel will kill 800 children in the next Gaza war

In fact, I've read that US intelligence says al Qaeda wasn't involved but even if they were it would have been under cover of that protest, just as innocent people will die in the ongoing "peaceful" protests.
I'm not certain how you figured how many "Palestinian" kids will die in the next "Gaza war" but if you can see that you should be able to tell this board how many innocent victims will be slaughtered by your Jihadi brethren between now and that "war."

I never knew everyone in the world are my brothers....I don't have any brothers in my family.....doesn't seem like anyone else is gonna die besides protesters....you can't really tell.....but everyone knows Israel will kill children in the next Gaza war like they did in the last one

If Hamas, Islamic Jihad and all their friends, stop using their own infants as human shields against our soldiers, the children of Gaza will stay perfectly safe.

Because it is written in the Torah that a prophet is only from the people of Israel. That pretty much it. That's the first most basic condition, which he didn't fulfill.

Ya right....that's modified ever since Muhamamd became a Prophet and Islam was Introduce you guys changed your books...to prevent any Jews from becoming Muslims....so was Abraham a prophet of Israel? And what about all the other minor Prophets around the worlds?

Abraham was converted by God, he became the first Israelite, that way. We didn't change our books; Your prophet brought the Quran to Israel, trying to fool the Jews to think that this was the word of God. That didn't work out, though. The Muslims say all prophets are Muslims, starting from Abraham, to Moses, To Jesus. But that's a lie. Islam didn't exist in time of Jesus. All prophets were Jews or Israelites. You say we changed things because the truth is that the religion which says that the one is the God of Israel, doesn't go hand in hand with Islam. It's not US who changed things, but Muslims.

Muslims believe in Allah. Jews believe in the God of Israel. Christians also do, in their own way of believing. Allah is not either one of those. Believe in Allah if you wish; Don't try and trick us that its our God you speak of. In the Quran it is said that Muslims should not trust Christians or Jews, nor take them for friends, because "They are friends of eachother". It is known by any muslim that the Jews "Bring out Allah's warth". So again, don't try and trick us that Allah is our God as well. That's simply a lie.

What are you talking about Lipush? Abraham wasn't an Israelite according to your religon he was but he wasn't......Muhamamd never went to Israel and Jews weren't in control of that and anyway so that made no sense......and no God isn't restricted to Israel....God loves the righteous....if most of the people in Israel followed the Torah the way it supposed to be followed and it's very strict....then you might have a point but they dont.....

In fact, I've read that US intelligence says al Qaeda wasn't involved but even if they were it would have been under cover of that protest, just as innocent people will die in the ongoing "peaceful" protests.
I'm not certain how you figured how many "Palestinian" kids will die in the next "Gaza war" but if you can see that you should be able to tell this board how many innocent victims will be slaughtered by your Jihadi brethren between now and that "war."

I never knew everyone in the world are my brothers....I don't have any brothers in my family.....doesn't seem like anyone else is gonna die besides protesters....you can't really tell.....but everyone knows Israel will kill children in the next Gaza war like they did in the last one

If Hamas, Islamic Jihad and all their friends, stop using their own infants as human shields against our soldiers, the children of Gaza will stay perfectly safe.

Now you just turned on your IDF part timer mode :lol:

What are you talking about Lipush? Abraham wasn't an Israelite according to your religon he was but he wasn't......Muhamamd never went to Israel and Jews weren't in control of that and anyway so that made no sense......and no God isn't restricted to Israel....God loves the righteous....if most of the people in Israel followed the Torah the way it supposed to be followed and it's very strict....then you might have a point but they dont.....

He was but he wasn't?
89.gif

Well THAT makes sense!:lol:

Of course God is not limited to Israel, but it was Israel to which the Torah was given. God loves all righteous people and those who do good. That doesn't change the fact that Muhammad tried to deliver the message of Islam to the Jews but later on fought them. It is known to all.

Of course there are Jews who don't follow the Torah. There are Jews who kill, and Jews who committe crimes against their brothers, and those who lie and cheat. Just like there are Muslims and Christians who do so. So what's the issue
17.gif

Now you just turned on your IDF part timer mode :lol:

I'm just saying things the way they are.

He was but he wasn't?
89.gif

Well THAT makes sense!:lol:

Of course God is not limited to Israel, but it was Israel to which the Torah was given. God loves all righteous people and those who do good. That doesn't change the fact that Muhammad tried to deliver the message of Islam to the Jews but later on fought them. It is known to all.

Of course there are Jews who don't follow the Torah. There are Jews who kill, and Jews who committe crimes against their brothers, and those who lie and cheat. Just like there are Muslims and Christians who do so. So what's the issue
17.gif

It's not just about kill and steal why don't you guys ever mention premarital sex and boyfriend/girlfriend? The Torah condemns both and a lot of people have premarital sex in Israel....just go to the tel aviv beach:D

Islam doesnt say the prophets were muslim because they born Muslim.....Muhamamd said they are muslims because they believe in the One and only God with no partners....which is Hashem....and Muhamamd had to try to convert everyone it was his job as a Propeht and he as very nervous if God would be mad at him....some Jews believed him and others didnt

Forum List

Back