It's okay if a white guy does it

He would not stop when ordered. Based on everything that happened, I would have shot and not worried about it. If you defend Brown, you are letting race override the facts. And that I won't argue with you if you are going to be emotional.

I'm going to defend Brown based on the facts. Based on everything, including the history of the FPD, this was a murder committed by a cop that was excused. We do have rights and we do not just have to obey any police command just because they are the police. He had no weapon and there was no reason for 8 bullets to be shot into him. There was no reason for Wilson to try running him and the guy that was with him over. There was no reason for thy way Wilson talked to them about walking in the street. Wilson was just firing at Brown with no regard to the others in the street and could have shot a little kid because of his reckless action. The facts if you are really looking at them, do not justify this killing. But for you to think race cannot be considered when the attitude of the officer was influenced by race is wrong.

The lowlife robbed a store.
The lowlife attacked the officer in his own police car.
The lowlife refused orders by a police officer.
The lowlife ran towards the officer leaving him with little choice but to defend himself.
There were witnesses (black witnesses) that confirmed Wilson's account.

All police shootings have one thing in common: the suspect refused to obey the orders of the police officer(s). Solution to police shootings? Listen to all orders of a police officer.

Bullshit. Now STFU.

Name one thing that's bullshit.

White Christian man killed a cop in central Florida last week. Not one hyperventilating thread on USMB about it, or any thread at all. What a surprise, not.

So do you think that we start a thread every time a black suspect kills a white cop? To be honest, I don't recall any threads on it. Would you like me to Google the last several cop killings by a black that never made it to the MSM yet alone USMB????

It would be very wise for you to not go there.

After the Dallas terrorist attack in July 2016, when Micah Johnson killed five Dallas police officers and wounded nine others, as well as two civilians, then-Presidential candidate Donald Trump tweeted this:

But before Dallas (and Baton Rouge after that) white men were responsible for 70% of police killings” that year. 70%.

Mr. Trump didn’t hesitate to send out this maniac’s mug shot as the presidential race heated up last September:

But the “law & order” candidate didn’t post a helpful visual aide for the blue lives lost to these white psychos that same year.

White Lives Matter, Blue Lives Don't: Right-Wingers Kill More Cops Than Any Other Group

So what you're doing is comparing mass police killings with single events?

I'm comparing police killings to police killings.

He would not stop when ordered. Based on everything that happened, I would have shot and not worried about it. If you defend Brown, you are letting race override the facts. And that I won't argue with you if you are going to be emotional.

I'm going to defend Brown based on the facts. Based on everything, including the history of the FPD, this was a murder committed by a cop that was excused. We do have rights and we do not just have to obey any police command just because they are the police. He had no weapon and there was no reason for 8 bullets to be shot into him. There was no reason for Wilson to try running him and the guy that was with him over. There was no reason for thy way Wilson talked to them about walking in the street. Wilson was just firing at Brown with no regard to the others in the street and could have shot a little kid because of his reckless action. The facts if you are really looking at them, do not justify this killing. But for you to think race cannot be considered when the attitude of the officer was influenced by race is wrong.

The lowlife ran towards the officer leaving him with little choice but to defend himself.

All police shootings have one thing in common: the suspect refused to obey the orders of the police officer(s). Solution to police shootings? Listen to all orders of a police officer.

Bullshit. Now STFU.

All of it.

White Christian man killed a cop in central Florida last week. Not one hyperventilating thread on USMB about it, or any thread at all. What a surprise, not.

Dude it didn't make national news.

I've documented and linked this many times on many threads---most [ just about all ]of the stories in the MSM are anti-white...and they usually have NOTHING to do with race--like when a cop shoots a black man
..but when a black murders whites BECAUSE of race, they never bring up the racial aspect
...many stories about blacks murdering/raping/beating/robbing whites are hardly ever headlines
..but when blacks can't use a private company's bathroom OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!headlines for weeks
perfect example out of many:
the blacks who beat a SPECIAL NEEDS white person
that didn't last long or was as big as the Starbuck's story
...your point is very pathetically weak
Sure...there is not one thread on this murder. If the murderer had been black or Muslim the outrage would have been all over this forum. That the murderer was a white Christian means no outrage.
Are you under the impression that there is a thread for every white cop killed by a black man? Clearly you have no idea how often it happens.

Never stopped you guys from posting up crimes committed by blacks. Maybe we use your excuses of how the MSM doesn't show whites killing cops to serve their right wing owners agendas.

I've documented and linked this many times on many threads---most [ just about all ]of the stories in the MSM are anti-white...and they usually have NOTHING to do with race--like when a cop shoots a black man
..but when a black murders whites BECAUSE of race, they never bring up the racial aspect
...many stories about blacks murdering/raping/beating/robbing whites are hardly ever headlines
..but when blacks can't use a private company's bathroom OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!headlines for weeks
Sure...there is not one thread on this murder. If the murderer had been black or Muslim the outrage would have been all over this forum. That the murderer was a white Christian means no outrage.
Are you under the impression that there is a thread for every white cop killed by a black man? Clearly you have no idea how often it happens.

Not as many as whites killing cops

Why would you want to take the side of "Dirt Nap Mike"? He was a piece of shit who got what he deserved. I still chuckle when i think about that story. :laugh:

Never stopped you guys from posting up crimes committed by blacks. Maybe we use your excuses of how the MSM doesn't show whites killing cops to serve their right wing owners agendas.

Bull. Here are the facts:

The Facts

The FBI’s Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted program tracks the deaths of officers who were on duty, or acting in an official manner while off duty. The FBI publishes annual reports breaking down the figure in two ways: accidents and “felonious incidents,” which are deaths as a result of a criminal act. Felonious incidents include ambushes, traffic pursuits, responding to domestic disturbances or delivering search warrants.

There were 511 officers killed in felonious incidents and 540 offenders from 2004 to 2013, according to FBI reports. Among the total offenders, 52 percent were white, and 43 percent were black.

Analysis | Are black or white offenders more likely to kill police?

Now, while there are more whites that kill police than blacks, blacks only make up 13% of our population compared to whites at around 70% Yet blacks make up 43% of all police killings. So are you going to tell me that every time a black kills a police officer, the media reports it and a topic is created here?

In case you haven't noticed, they already pulled this thread out of US politics.

Why would you want to take the side of "Dirt Nap Mike"? He was a piece of shit who got what he deserved. I still chuckle when i think about that story. :laugh:

The history of the FPD say hat Brown was murdered by a racist white cop. You're a sad failed human being to think that's funny.

Last edited:

All cop killers should die, regardless of race. You on the other hand stick up for thugs who try to kill police.

The Facts

The FBI’s Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted program tracks the deaths of officers who were on duty, or acting in an official manner while off duty. The FBI publishes annual reports breaking down the figure in two ways: accidents and “felonious incidents,” which are deaths as a result of a criminal act. Felonious incidents include ambushes, traffic pursuits, responding to domestic disturbances or delivering search warrants.

There were 511 officers killed in felonious incidents and 540 offenders from 2004 to 2013, according to FBI reports. Among the total offenders, 52 percent were white, and 43 percent were black.

Now, while there are more whites that kill police than blacks, blacks only make up 13% of our population compared to whites at around 70% Yet blacks make up 43% of all police killings. So are you going to tell me that every time a black kills a police officer, the media reports it and a topic is created here?

In case you haven't noticed, they already pulled this thread out of US politics.

More whites kill police than do blacks. The usual racist excuse of blacks are 13 percent of our population doesn't mean anything.

The history of the FPD say hat Brow was murdered by a racist white cop. You're a sad failed human being to think that's funny.
You dont find ANY humor in Dirt Nap Mikes death? C'mon! At my bar we have the Mike Brown special on Wednesdays... 6 shots of anything. :laugh:

All cop killers should die, regardless of race. You on the other hand stick up for thugs who try to kill police.

Actually I do no such thing, but keep on imagining. You'll prove my theory of white psychosis correct.

Actually I do no such thing, but keep on imagining. You'll prove my theory of white psychosis correct.
Ooohh, you have a theory? Lets hear it!

The Facts

More whites kill police than do blacks. The usual racist excuse of blacks are 13 percent of our population doesn't mean anything.

WTF do you mean doesn't mean anything? It shows that per capita, blacks kill police officers way more than whites.

The history of the FPD say hat Brown was murdered by a racist white cop. You're a sad failed human being to think that's funny.

Yeah, because that's where racist white cops go to work--in black neighborhoods and cities.

Bullshit. Now STFU.

All of it.

That's what I thought, a no answer. So if it's all of it, take one for example and we'll debate whatever you want.

Thanks for the link, so I could figure out what you're talking about.

Indeed. I missed the riots of white people protesting his arrest.

They are more than happy to protest in the street as long as they have a black man to protest against.

So you post some idiotic video about Commie Care when the topic and discussion is about police and race?

Thanks for the link, so I could figure out what you're talking about.

Indeed. I missed the riots of white people protesting his arrest.

They are more than happy to protest in the street as long as they have a black man to protest against.

So you post some idiotic video about Commie Care when the topic and discussion is about police and race?

Percy Parser you're up late. But you made me laugh so no foul.

Forum List

Back