It's okay if a white guy does it

Murders By U.S. White Supremacists More Than Doubled In 2017, New Report Shows

White supremacists in the United States killed more than twice as many people in 2017 as they did the year before, and were responsible for far more murders than domestic Islamic extremists, helping make 2017 the fifth deadliest year on record for extremist violence in America, a new report states.

The report, “Murder and Extremism in the United States in 2017,” published Tuesday by the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism, said extremists killed 34 people last year. Twenty of those victims — or 59 percent — were killed by right-wing extremists, a designation that includes white supremacists, members of the so-called “alt-right” and “alt-lite,” and members of the anti-government militia movement.

Your link finishes with a bullshit vile lie.

"And after the deadly white supremacist rally in Charlottesville last August, the president defended the racists who gathered there, saying there were “very fine people on both sides” of that day’s demonstration. "

And thus has zero credibility.

anyone to the right of Stalin is a fascist in their estimation

Pretty much.

What kind of asshole equates NOT wanting to remove historical statues with being "racist"?

Answer: A liberal.
This is way off topic. The topic is there is no outrage when a white Christian man kills a cop, and no demonization of white Christians.

Your topic might make an interesting discussion on its own thread.

white-supremacists-march-university-virginia-vibe-1502542761-640x427.jpg

nicholls-nazi-rally.jpg

White-supremecists-as-gty-02-170815_4x3_992.jpg

iu

iu

Former NAACP President Supports Confederate Flag:

iu

Mississippi to Investigate Death of a Black Man Who Raised Confederate Flag

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Leftist shills have no concept of how things actually were/are. All they know are their talking points.

Ask a Black American in Atlanta what they think of General Sherman, and get back with me. I've heard the stories from old wimmens. :slap:
Lots of Germans were proud to be Nazis even as they were used as tools.

White supremacists in the United States killed more than twice as many people in 2017 as they did the year before, and were responsible for far more murders than domestic Islamic extremists, helping make 2017 the fifth deadliest year on record for extremist violence in America, a new report states.

The report, “Murder and Extremism in the United States in 2017,” published Tuesday by the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism, said extremists killed 34 people last year. Twenty of those victims — or 59 percent — were killed by right-wing extremists, a designation that includes white supremacists, members of the so-called “alt-right” and “alt-lite,” and members of the anti-government militia movement.

"And after the deadly white supremacist rally in Charlottesville last August, the president defended the racists who gathered there, saying there were “very fine people on both sides” of that day’s demonstration. "

Pretty much.

What kind of asshole equates NOT wanting to remove historical statues with being "racist"?

This is way off topic. The topic is there is no outrage when a white Christian man kills a cop, and no demonization of white Christians.

The reason there is no "outrage" when a white Christian man kills a cop, is that the community is united in wanting to see Justice done, ie the man convicted and sent to jail for a very long time, or put to death.

There is nothing to discuss.

There is only "outrage" when a murderer has a defense team, as when the murderer is black and the liberals and race baiters rally to his defense.

IF, you had similar people who would do that for this white murderer, then you would have "outrage" and threads.

But the only people who might do that, would be the very few Klansmen and Neo Nazis in this country, and they are so few and far between as to not exist.

Go to stormfront. Maybe there there are threads with some people defending this murderer.

Out here is the larger world, there is no support for white murderers.

You doubt me? Join another forum under some white identity name, say Casper.

And start a thread defending this guy. You'll find your outrage, immediately.

And no cons will come forth to help you defend him.

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Leftist shills have no concept of how things actually were/are. All they know are their talking points.

Ask a Black American in Atlanta what they think of General Sherman, and get back with me. I've heard the stories from old wimmens. :slap:

That statement does nothing to support your position.

White Christian man killed a cop in central Florida last week. Not one hyperventilating thread on USMB about it, or any thread at all. What a surprise, not.

Thanks for the link, so I could figure out what you're talking about.

Indeed. I missed the riots of white people protesting his arrest.

I'm more interested in knowing how the shithead cop-killer is supposed to represent white, Christian, conservatives.

I don't care who or what you are: You kill a police officer and you should get a guaranteed lethal injection.

Does that include pointing rifles at federal agents to protect a welfare cowboy? Or was that somehow different in your view? Rhetorical question.

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Qcc2UY4g.png

it's funny how the white guy only represents himself, but the minority perps are representative of their ethnicity/race/religion.

That's because white folks aren't programmed to perceive everything in this world as being "racial."

Ever heard of a "White History Month"?
Also, you don't see many white people siding with the criminal or making excuses for why he killed the cop.

I've documented and linked this many times on many threads---most [ just about all ]of the stories in the MSM are anti-white...and they usually have NOTHING to do with race--like when a cop shoots a black man
..but when a black murders whites BECAUSE of race, they never bring up the racial aspect
...many stories about blacks murdering/raping/beating/robbing whites are hardly ever headlines
..but when blacks can't use a private company's bathroom OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!headlines for weeks
perfect example out of many:
the blacks who beat a SPECIAL NEEDS white person
that didn't last long or was as big as the Starbuck's story
...your point is very pathetically weak
Sure...there is not one thread on this murder. If the murderer had been black or Muslim the outrage would have been all over this forum. That the murderer was a white Christian means no outrage.

Without a link, it's not even a Current Event. I don't think these events are race issues. Shouldn't provoke a race discussion for every crime or stupid act. It's just an invite to spew generalizations. Like pointing to the weather to justify or nullify Global Warming.

What would you suggest we do? Should they be kept in Current Events (if they have an actual link or story) or moved to Race or just trashed?

I've documented and linked this many times on many threads---most [ just about all ]of the stories in the MSM are anti-white...and they usually have NOTHING to do with race--like when a cop shoots a black man
..but when a black murders whites BECAUSE of race, they never bring up the racial aspect
...many stories about blacks murdering/raping/beating/robbing whites are hardly ever headlines
..but when blacks can't use a private company's bathroom OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!headlines for weeks
Sure...there is not one thread on this murder. If the murderer had been black or Muslim the outrage would have been all over this forum. That the murderer was a white Christian means no outrage.

Without a link, it's not even a Current Event. I don't think these events are race issues. Shouldn't provoke a race discussion for every crime or stupid act. It's just an invite to spew generalizations. Like pointing to the weather to justify or nullify Global Warming.

What would you suggest we do? Should they be kept in Current Events (if they have an actual link or story) or moved to Race or just trashed?
Better to trash it. We wouldn't want anyone to know.

That you don't know what I'm talking about proves my point. Thanks.

We have to be conscious of how a person gets to be selected to be pulled over as opposed to not being pulled over by the police for driving offenses. In over 30 years of EEO law, the pattern that I have seen is one of unequal enforcement. This pattern consists of a true assertion that a person has violated some law, code, work rule, but it leaves behind the amounts of other people who commit the same exact violation without being pulled over, charged, etc. even though they committed the very same violation. One chief thing that is noteworthy is the rejection of comparative evidence; the comparison of the treatment of one person who commits an a given infraction to the treatment of another person who commits the very same infraction.

I have a number of problems with this.

First, you talk about two people being treated differently given the same infraction.

Are you including in that claim, how the people react to being stopped for the infraction? Because I've seen videos of people being stopped for the exact same offenses that I have been stopped for and treated differently than I was treated. However it was right for them to be treated differently, because they reacted differently.

When I have been stopped, I have treated the officers with complete respect. I have obeyed every single command given to me, no matter what it was, or how arbitrary it was. I answer every single question without comment or complaint.

I see videos of people pulled over for the same thing, and they are responding with hatred and anger. They taunt the police. They argue with the police. They cuss at the police.

When you do these things, it is only natural the officer is going to react like any human does to a provocation.

As for the rates at which people in certain communities are pulled over by police... are you account for the fact the police are more likely to patrol in areas of high crime? Are you accounting for the fact that people may match the description of criminals, in that area of patrol?

I think it is well established that areas with higher levels of minority population tend to have higher crime. Equally, people who commit those crimes are more likely to be in those areas.

Let me give you an example:

Growing up, I lived in a upper-middle class community. Crime was exceptionally low. Typical months, involved someone spray painting a fence, or shoplifting a candy bar at the local store.

Compare that to the area where my first apartment was, where crime was high. Stolen car stereos, breaking and entering, armed robbery at the local quick-mart.

Which area do you think are more police patrolling? Obviously the second, not the first.

Which area do you think police caught more traffic violations? Obviously the second area, not the first.

Why is that? Because of discrimination, or simply because there were far more patrols in the area that had more crime?

In the upper middle class community I grew up in, seeing a police car was about as rare as seeing a rabbit. A few times a year, maybe.

In the poorer and more crime prone area where my apartment was, it was once a week, at a minimum.

Pretty much.

Again, I don't know what you are talking about. I see people all the time saying the criminal should be fried, for killing a cop, even if the criminal is supposedly 'Christian', which is crazy, or white.

I don't see Christians running around chanting 'we want dead cops'. Its typically the non-christians, which makes sense, given a fundamental principal of Christianity is submitting to authority (of G-d first, and human authority second).

It's normally the non-Christians that think they don't have to submit to any authority.

No, the only point you are proving, is that you don't have a point yet.

Look, either give us story, or admit you are just making up a hypothetical.

Pretty much.

do white people riot? Alt -right? Nazis?, KKK?

All those aforementioned groups do is carry flags and tiki torches and pass out leaflets.

And that is nothing that NO ONE ELSE DOES NOT DO!

We have to be conscious of how a person gets to be selected to be pulled over as opposed to not being pulled over by the police for driving offenses. In over 30 years of EEO law, the pattern that I have seen is one of unequal enforcement. This pattern consists of a true assertion that a person has violated some law, code, work rule, but it leaves behind the amounts of other people who commit the same exact violation without being pulled over, charged, etc. even though they committed the very same violation. One chief thing that is noteworthy is the rejection of comparative evidence; the comparison of the treatment of one person who commits an a given infraction to the treatment of another person who commits the very same infraction.

I have a number of problems with this.

First, you talk about two people being treated differently given the same infraction.

Are you including in that claim, how the people react to being stopped for the infraction? Because I've seen videos of people being stopped for the exact same offenses that I have been stopped for and treated differently than I was treated. However it was right for them to be treated differently, because they reacted differently.

When I have been stopped, I have treated the officers with complete respect. I have obeyed every single command given to me, no matter what it was, or how arbitrary it was. I answer every single question without comment or complaint.

I see videos of people pulled over for the same thing, and they are responding with hatred and anger. They taunt the police. They argue with the police. They cuss at the police.

When you do these things, it is only natural the officer is going to react like any human does to a provocation.

As for the rates at which people in certain communities are pulled over by police... are you account for the fact the police are more likely to patrol in areas of high crime? Are you accounting for the fact that people may match the description of criminals, in that area of patrol?

I think it is well established that areas with higher levels of minority population tend to have higher crime. Equally, people who commit those crimes are more likely to be in those areas.

Let me give you an example:

Growing up, I lived in a upper-middle class community. Crime was exceptionally low. Typical months, involved someone spray painting a fence, or shoplifting a candy bar at the local store.

Compare that to the area where my first apartment was, where crime was high. Stolen car stereos, breaking and entering, armed robbery at the local quick-mart.

Which area do you think are more police patrolling? Obviously the second, not the first.

Which area do you think police caught more traffic violations? Obviously the second area, not the first.

Why is that? Because of discrimination, or simply because there were far more patrols in the area that had more crime?

In the upper middle class community I grew up in, seeing a police car was about as rare as seeing a rabbit. A few times a year, maybe.

In the poorer and more crime prone area where my apartment was, it was once a week, at a minimum.

Years ago where I grew up, we had a white area and a black area of the suburb. The two sides were divided by Broadway Avenue which is a main street. One day I picked up our local paper and read where the blacks were complaining that the cops never patrolled their area, even though that's where most of the crime took place.

The Mayor responded immediately, and the paper reported a huge step up in police patrol of the black community. About six months later, another racial accusation. This time it wasn't the patrol, this time the blacks were complaining that most of the people hauled into court were black.

You can't win for losing with these people. They complained about the police not doing their job, and when the police started to do their job, they complained they were doing it too well and bringing in too many black traffic offenders and criminals.

Some -- are legitimate Current Events that are weaponized by race. We provide the opportunity for members to "push back" against racists. Aint not other reason to keep them around if they're yellow, white, brown, striped or black. If the members CHOOSE to engage them on their interpretation -- it's a fair fight. If it becomes an echo chamber, it;'s useless and content we don't want chronically on USMB.

That's why we choose a "better forum" and take a wait/see attitude. It's not hard to push back on racism.. Just need more folks to do it.

Forum List

Back