Zone1 CNN’s Van Jones Slams Media: Only Care About Black Deaths If It’s A White Cop

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Looks like Van Jones just had a "Coming to Jesus" moment. He's finally realizing the media is only interested in pushing a certain narrative for clicks and ads and not actually solving problems.

Maher began, “We do know that, for young black men, gun homicides are the leading cause of death. And…that leading cause outstrips the next 15 causes combined. That’s how bad it is. Also, black men ages 18 to 25 die from gun homicides at a rate nearly 19 times that of white young men the same age. And they’re not being killed by white supremacists, they’re being killed by each other, that is the truth.”

Jones replied, “Absolutely.”

Jones said there are candlelight vigils, teddy bears and balloons left by crying mothers at the sites of black-on-black homicides every weekend without much attention.

“I’m really glad that you raised it, because I think there is this myth that the black community only cares about a black kid getting killed if a white cop does it or a white supremacist does it, and it’s just not true. The media only cares. But there are candlelight vigils every weekend, there are teddy bears, there are balloons, there are crying mothers, there are marches,” Jones continued.

These are the five former officers:

230126-tyre-nichols-death-memphis-police-1x1-mn-1050-01e944.jpg

Looks like Van Jones just had a "Coming to Jesus" moment. He's finally realizing the media is only interested in pushing a certain narrative for clicks and ads and not actually solving problems.

Maher began, “We do know that, for young black men, gun homicides are the leading cause of death. And…that leading cause outstrips the next 15 causes combined. That’s how bad it is. Also, black men ages 18 to 25 die from gun homicides at a rate nearly 19 times that of white young men the same age. And they’re not being killed by white supremacists, they’re being killed by each other, that is the truth.”

Jones replied, “Absolutely.”

Jones said there are candlelight vigils, teddy bears and balloons left by crying mothers at the sites of black-on-black homicides every weekend without much attention.

“I’m really glad that you raised it, because I think there is this myth that the black community only cares about a black kid getting killed if a white cop does it or a white supremacist does it, and it’s just not true. The media only cares. But there are candlelight vigils every weekend, there are teddy bears, there are balloons, there are crying mothers, there are marches,” Jones continued.

Sounds like the BLM narrative, only caring if there is a white cop involved.

These are the five former officers:

230126-tyre-nichols-death-memphis-police-1x1-mn-1050-01e944.jpg
Your image didn’t work for me but I think you can get the idea just from their names…..

“Tadarrius Bean, Desmond Mills, Demetrius Haley, Emmitt Martin and Justin Smith”

All this CRT and DEI stuff is just meant to divide us. The media doesn’t care about black on black violence because they don’t care about black people. The PTB want black people to believe that white people are their enemy. We are all subject to this program and it is working spectacularly.

Funny how the Media dropped the horrific beating death of Tyre Nichols was dropped like a hot potato. Actually not funny at all, but sadly consistent with our WORTHLESS media.

What was there to carry on with? The cops have been charged. Even then though.................

The Questions That Remain a Year After Tyre Nichols’s Death

Tyre Nichols: Memphis City Officials Release Hundred Pages Related To Fatal Beating, New Witness Accounts

https://www.npr.org/2024/01/31/1228146283/tyre-nichols-more-memphis-police-videos-released

The ironic part is that the only ones who care about those dead black kids are the detectives that actually try to solve the numerous murders with limited resources.
Those families actually appreciate the police.

Mr. Jones often tells it as it is.

He famously described the election of Donald Trump in 2016 as a "whitelash."

Funny how the Media dropped the horrific beating death of Tyre Nichols like a hot potato. Actually not funny at all, but sadly consistent with our WORTHLESS media.

They still ran with the same narrative, they just didn’t get as much traction with it.

Forum List

Back