It's okay if a white guy does it

Show me where I bring race into it. Do that. And then we will look at the circumstances.

I would have shot Michael Brown if I had been the cop. I would have indicted, if I had been on the grand jury, the cop who murdered the man running away from him, shooting him eight times in the back.
Have you ever heard the saying "The penalty for disobedience is not death?" Our laws do not allow even police officers to summarily execute people for "disobedience", there must be a threat present and the threat must be eminent and of a nature that any other "reasonable" person would feel threatened under the same set or similar circumstances. That's why as you rightfully pointed out, it's hard to claim that a person is being threatened by someone who is running away or trying to get away and attempting to just that as justification for shooting them in the back.

When you see the police on the news after a shooting they have been trained to state "I was in fear for my life" because that is the LEGAL threshold that must be met in order to pursue a self-defense claim.

White Christian man killed a cop in central Florida last week. Not one hyperventilating thread on USMB about it, or any thread at all. What a surprise, not.
I've documented and linked this many times on many threads---most [ just about all ]of the stories in the MSM are anti-white...and they usually have NOTHING to do with race--like when a cop shoots a black man
..but when a black murders whites BECAUSE of race, they never bring up the racial aspect
...many stories about blacks murdering/raping/beating/robbing whites are hardly ever headlines
..but when blacks can't use a private company's bathroom OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!headlines for weeks
perfect example out of many:
the blacks who beat a SPECIAL NEEDS white person
that didn't last long or was as big as the Starbuck's story
...your point is very pathetically weak
Sure...there is not one thread on this murder. If the murderer had been black or Muslim the outrage would have been all over this forum. That the murderer was a white Christian means no outrage.

Why would there be a thread on it?

I am confident that a white murderer will be prosecuted, and I would hope, sent to the chair, and executed for his crimes.

I think the problem is, you see this as a race issue or something. I see it more of a justice issue. Every time a criminal is harmed, people come out and protest.

We don't do that. I'm not going to protest bad people having bad things happening to them.

The risk of people getting away with murder, is by the ones standing against police. That's not us.

White Christian man killed a cop in central Florida last week. Not one hyperventilating thread on USMB about it, or any thread at all. What a surprise, not.
I've documented and linked this many times on many threads---most [ just about all ]of the stories in the MSM are anti-white...and they usually have NOTHING to do with race--like when a cop shoots a black man
..but when a black murders whites BECAUSE of race, they never bring up the racial aspect
...many stories about blacks murdering/raping/beating/robbing whites are hardly ever headlines
..but when blacks can't use a private company's bathroom OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!headlines for weeks
perfect example out of many:
the blacks who beat a SPECIAL NEEDS white person
that didn't last long or was as big as the Starbuck's story
...your point is very pathetically weak
Sure...there is not one thread on this murder. If the murderer had been black or Muslim the outrage would have been all over this forum. That the murderer was a white Christian means no outrage.

Why would there be a thread on it?

I am confident that a white murderer will be prosecuted, and I would hope, sent to the chair, and executed for his crimes.

I think the problem is, you see this as a race issue or something. I see it more of a justice issue. Every time a criminal is harmed, people come out and protest.

We don't do that. I'm not going to protest bad people having bad things happening to them.

The risk of people getting away with murder, is by the ones standing against police. That's not us.

Justice is a race issue.

We have to be conscious of how a person gets to be selected to be pulled over as opposed to not being pulled over by the police for driving offenses. In over 30 years of EEO law, the pattern that I have seen is one of unequal enforcement. This pattern consists of a true assertion that a person has violated some law, code, work rule, but it leaves behind the amounts of other people who commit the same exact violation without being pulled over, charged, etc. even though they committed the very same violation. One chief thing that is noteworthy is the rejection of comparative evidence; the comparison of the treatment of one person who commits an a given infraction to the treatment of another person who commits the very same infraction.

Show me where I bring race into it. Do that. And then we will look at the circumstances.

I would have shot Michael Brown if I had been the cop. I would have indicted, if I had been on the grand jury, the cop who murdered the man running away from him, shooting him eight times in the back.
Have you ever heard the saying "The penalty for disobedience is not death?" Our laws do not allow even police officers to summarily execute people for "disobedience", there must be a threat present and the threat must be eminent and of a nature that any other "reasonable" person would feel threatened under the same set or similar circumstances. That's why as you rightfully pointed out, it's hard to claim that a person is being threatened by someone who is running away or trying to get away and attempting to just that as justification for shooting them in the back.

When you see the police on the news after a shooting they have been trained to state "I was in fear for my life" because that is the LEGAL threshold that must be met in order to pursue a self-defense claim.

In our state, at least for us CCW holders, the law reads if one believes they are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. It gives us a lot of leeway in the event we use our firearm for self-defense. That's because it would be very difficult for a prosecutor to prove what I believed at the time I used my firearm, and there is no legal definition for Serious Bodily Harm.

Good to know you care about cops..:CryingCow:...even if it's only when a white guy kills one.

But when blacks do it.....who cares. :dunno:Just one more killer cop bites the dust.

Oh, and in what way does this automatically become a White Christian???

I guess it's only because he's not a Muslim.....so you're making an assumption that he's a church-going white who loves his guns and his religion.
Chances are he hasn't attended church in his life.

Last edited:

we can mostly agree that unreasonable police shootings are unreasonable.
Can we agree that it is not a race issue as well?

Real love hate thing for cops in my house. Sure when we need them we want them now, but they are typically dicks, ***** for the lady cops. They call normal non official people turds and view the public at large with contempt while breaking the law them selves. They commit domestic violance, yet they get to keep their guns and still be cops. They commit DUI all the time, yet rarely get any charges. I general, Cops are assholes.

There are only two kinds of shootings by police: legal and illegal. The legal ones allow the police officer to not pay a penalty, and the illegal shootings are prosecuted by the city.

Real love hate thing for cops in my house. Sure when we need them we want them now, but they are typically dicks, ***** for the lady cops. They call normal non official people turds and view the public at large with contempt while breaking the law them selves. They commit domestic violance, yet they get to keep their guns and still be cops. They commit DUI all the time, yet rarely get any charges. I general, Cops are assholes.

I'm not going to disagree with that at all.

My former asshole next door neighbor was a cop. He stated "it's us vs. everyone else".
that includes white cops and black cops

it's only a race thing if you want it to be

Yes.

This picture will never appear on CNN:

DdUKWPgV0AAH55Q.jpg

Black Atheist cop curb-slammed me after getting both cuffs clicked.

News at never.

The MPs did not seem to have that problem of 'us vs them' in my view generally, but at Fort Huachuca they were a pain for everyone. The command and JAG had to get involved.

The civilian police in the larger cities have an "us vs them". In the smaller cities where I have lived, that has varied signficantly.

Everyone knows how the cops treat whites and blacks are poles apart

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back