It’s official: Trump condones murder of Washpo journalist

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”
If I were an axe murderer, I would want Trump on my jury.

The prosecution could have actual footage of me axe murdering somebody, eighteen eye witnesses and DNA evidence, and all I would have to do is take the stand and say, "Nuh-uh!" and Trump would acquit me.

"Well, he denied it very strongly."

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

The prosecution could have actual footage of me axe murdering somebody, eighteen eye witnesses and DNA evidence, and all I would have to do is take the stand and say, "Nuh-uh!" and Trump would acquit me.

So did OJ.

If only Trump stood by the Angel Moms like he stands by Saudi Arabia
------------------------------ what the heck is an 'angel mom' and what the heck do they want BBRo ??

Don't pay any attention to that one, he's a commie agitator. Post threads of both sides of issues, agitates on both sides of issues. Just a little commie pot stirrer.

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.
I’ll trade one fat muslim for $1.98 per gallon gas any day. Allabubba arkburb!.

L
Kkkok9jh

Refusing to take any serious action against Saudi/the Royal Family is not the same thing as 'condoning' the brutal torture and assassination of the journalist.

Unfortunately the brutal truth is Saudi and Middle East Oil is still a HUGE factor in our military, economic, etc... security.

For all the Liberals and snowflakes out there who oppose fracking and drilling our own oil to become energy independent, here is one of those hard choices you are forcing the united States to make.

I do not support doing nothing and allowing the Royal Family - Prince - to get away with this. I would push for those now in custody for the murder - the Prince's own people - to be publicly executed in the country they are in now and quietly send a message that such crimes...as well as the public amateur incompetence in which it was carried out - will not be permitted again. I would also push Saudi through a quiet channel for to pay the family a large sum. Finally, I would stop providing us aircraft / weapons parts to Saudi. This would end their on-going military strikes against civilian population centers in Yemen.

No, it would not. They would just get their aircraft and weapons from the Russians and Chinese.

No. They would not. Weapons systems are proprietary and you can’t mix and match with stuff from China, stuff from Russia. The Saudi’s have invested heavily in our systems, for years, billions of dollars. They would have to start from scratch again with another system and lose a huge investment. That gives us some leverage to put some pressure on them, where it will make a point but maintain the alliance. It isn’t ok to kidnap, murder, and torture dissident journalists. And it isn’t ok what they are doing in Yemen. They lied about Khashoggi. I am sure they lied about Yemen.

------------------------------------------ overseas murder of a muslim brotherhood guy and none of USA Business G5000 .

Imagine Obama let something like this go.

Could you imagine how Republicans would act?

They prove everything I say about them.

In spades.

Should he attack the Saudi’s? Are ewe libtards wanting to go to war? When will ewe sign up?
Is that the only moronic action you can come up with? We have similar issues with allies before, and we have done something. Not gone to war. Now we have given authoritarians a green light to kill whomever with a check.
What did obamaturd dew to Libya? Did ewe complain? Moron? Dew speak!

Do try to spell and you might make sense. Can you conceive of a response short of war? It is a grade school question. Or are you stuck on Obama?
I can spell moron! Next question? What did obamaturd dew to punish Libya for those four dead Americans?

What is obamaturd and what does any of this have to do with tiny drops of water that form on cool surfaces at night?

------------------------------------------ overseas murder of a muslim
brotherhood guy and none of USA Business G5000 .

Except the claim he is MB is completely unsubstantiated.

L
Kkkok9jh

Refusing to take any serious action against Saudi/the Royal Family is not the same thing as 'condoning' the brutal torture and assassination of the journalist.

Unfortunately the brutal truth is Saudi and Middle East Oil is still a HUGE factor in our military, economic, etc... security.

For all the Liberals and snowflakes out there who oppose fracking and drilling our own oil to become energy independent, here is one of those hard choices you are forcing the united States to make.

I do not support doing nothing and allowing the Royal Family - Prince - to get away with this. I would push for those now in custody for the murder - the Prince's own people - to be publicly executed in the country they are in now and quietly send a message that such crimes...as well as the public amateur incompetence in which it was carried out - will not be permitted again. I would also push Saudi through a quiet channel for to pay the family a large sum. Finally, I would stop providing us aircraft / weapons parts to Saudi. This would end their on-going military strikes against civilian population centers in Yemen.

No, it would not. They would just get their aircraft and weapons from the Russians and Chinese.

No. They would not. Weapons systems are proprietary and you can’t mix and match with stuff from China, stuff from Russia. The Saudi’s have invested heavily in our systems, for years, billions of dollars. They would have to start from scratch again with another system and lose a huge investment. That gives us some leverage to put some pressure on them, where it will make a point but maintain the alliance. It isn’t ok to kidnap, murder, and torture dissident journalists. And it isn’t ok what they are doing in Yemen. They lied about Khashoggi. I am sure they lied about Yemen.

Oh, so now you are an expert on weapons systems and I don't know what I am talking about? STFU, dumbass!

according to YOU i guess but i hear that he was 'muslim brotherhood' and was friends with 'osama' . Don't care really , the 'kashoogy' made enemies and so thats the end of him . None of the USA Business in my or The TRUMPS Opinion . Hundreds and maybe more people are murdered every day , see Chicago and all over the rest of the world Coyote .

L
Kkkok9jh

Oh, so now you are an expert on weapons systems and I don't know what I am talking about? STFU, dumbass!
I asked you a question:

Why aren't they just buying their weapons from Russia amd china now?

Forum List

Back