Adding to the Disgrace of Trading 'The Merchant of Death' - MBS Was Involved in the Awful Deal

I was a republican until Bush invaded Iraq.. and I've known King Salman a lot longer than that . I'm pretty moderate and I do know gross ignorance when I see it.
nothing about your post highlights you are a moderate....moreover, why would you support people like Clinton and Xiden who authorized and supported the war?

Who's prejudiced against her release? Are Whelan and Fogel not US Citizens? Just because I can look at this situation from a neutral position and see that there are a multitude of factors that likely went into this decision doesn't mean I'm prejudiced against BG. Are you prejudiced against Whelan and Fogel? Do you really believe that BG's celebrity, the media/social pressure and her status as a woman, lesbian and being black wasn't part of the decision matrix?

Nope. I think Putin controlled the narrative. Biden did what was possible. Thank God he wasn't pontificating and pumping his ego.

Nope. I think Putin controlled the narrative. Biden did what was possible. Thank God he wasn't pontificating and pumping his ego.
? The administration has said they were offered Whelan or Griner and chose Griner. Just not both.

Also for whatever reason Marc Fogel who was arrested for the same thing Griner has not been designated as wrongfully detained. That foregoes him being even negotiated for.

Last edited:
AGuy_jpeg-2633660.JPG

If Putin were "controlling the narrative" why wouldn't he force Biden to make a choice? Why make it easy on his adversary in this instance?

My impression of professional athletes is they tend to be, at least some of them, arrogant and uninformed. One of the most well-known arrogant is OJ Simpson, who thought he could murder his white wife and get away with it. He was right about getting away with it, but it still was arrogant. Few people believe his acquittal was anything other than racism; after all, there was plenty of evidence that he was guilty. As I said, many or most professional athletes, especially black professional athletes, tend to be arrogant and uninformed. But could anyone be so arrogant and uninformed that they would think that taking anything into Russia that the Russians may not smile on was a good idea? You have to ask yourself just how arrogant or ignorant this woman is.

Forum List

Back