It’s official: Trump condones murder of Washpo journalist

The dude died on Saudi soil and was a Saudi citizen. You can bitch and moan all you want, only the Saudis have jurisdiction over what happened there. There are limits on what the US can do, of course you commies want Trump to cut off our collective noses to spite our collective faces. Then you'd find something to bitch about that too.

Magnitsky died in a Russian JAIL

So? Texas is talking about the journalist

So where the heck was the REPUBLICAN Majority congress?
Obama owned the DOJ, NIA, CIA, FBI. DHS..... Like in the old westerns, Barry owned the law....and he had enough support to ensure the Democrats would never let him face the consequences of his criminal / traitorous actions.

Hell, EVIDENCE proves Holder, Brennan. Clapper, Koskinen, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and Hillary all perpetrated Perjury and was protected.....the most criminal administration evuh....
Washington Jefferson Madison Reagan all guilty of rape, murder Just read easy's book of lies

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.
I condone it too, double for CNN.

Refusing to take any serious action against Saudi/the Royal Family is not the same thing as 'condoning' the brutal torture and assassination of the journalist.

Unfortunately the brutal truth is Saudi and Middle East Oil is still a HUGE factor in our military, economic, etc... security.

For all the Liberals and snowflakes out there who oppose fracking and drilling our own oil to become energy independent, here is one of those hard choices you are forcing the united States to make.

I do not support doing nothing and allowing the Royal Family - Prince - to get away with this. I would push for those now in custody for the murder - the Prince's own people - to be publicly executed in the country they are in now and quietly send a message that such crimes...as well as the public amateur incompetence in which it was carried out - will not be permitted again. I would also push Saudi through a quiet channel for to pay the family a large sum. Finally, I would stop providing us aircraft / weapons parts to Saudi. This would end their on-going military strikes against civilian population centers in Yemen.

No, it would not. They would just get their aircraft and weapons from the Russians and Chinese.

Khashoggi really trash talked Mo Salman, the crown prince of Saudi Arabia. What did he expect when he went to visit Mr. Salman on his own turf? Did he expect to get a freaking medal?
He went to TURKEY...assuming that an action like this was out of bounds.

Not in the world of Trump however. Despots can do whatever they want

The dude died on Saudi soil and was a Saudi citizen. You can bitch and moan all you want, only the Saudis have jurisdiction over what happened there. There are limits on what the US can do, of course you commies want Trump to cut off our collective noses to spite our collective faces. Then you'd find something to bitch about that too.

While that is an adorable bunch of equivocation and sniveling, the very obvious fact is that Trump is not going to penalize them in order to preserve his family's personal profits

Refusing to take any serious action against Saudi/the Royal Family is not the same thing as 'condoning' the brutal torture and assassination of the journalist.

Unfortunately the brutal truth is Saudi and Middle East Oil is still a HUGE factor in our military, economic, etc... security.

For all the Liberals and snowflakes out there who oppose fracking and drilling our own oil to become energy independent, here is one of those hard choices you are forcing the united States to make.

I do not support doing nothing and allowing the Royal Family - Prince - to get away with this. I would push for those now in custody for the murder - the Prince's own people - to be publicly executed in the country they are in now and quietly send a message that such crimes...as well as the public amateur incompetence in which it was carried out - will not be permitted again. I would also push Saudi through a quiet channel for to pay the family a large sum. Finally, I would stop providing us aircraft / weapons parts to Saudi. This would end their on-going military strikes against civilian population centers in Yemen.

No, it would not. They would just get their aircraft and weapons from the Russians and Chinese.
Then why don't they do that already?

Magnitsky died in a Russian JAIL

And? Trump has already imposed sanctions and you whiny little bitches still aren't happy. I guess you would prefer he put thousands of well paid Americans out of work. Then you could bitch about the economy and layoffs. You anti-American POSs are really classy, LAMO.

Khashoggi really trash talked Mo Salman, the crown prince of Saudi Arabia. What did he expect when he went to visit Mr. Salman on his own turf? Did he expect to get a freaking medal?

While that is an adorable bunch of equivocation and sniveling, the very obvious fact is that Trump is not going to penalize them in order to preserve his family's personal profits

Wow, with such a definitive statement, I'm sure you have a comprehensive list of Trump family assets that are in areas under Saudi control. Why don't you share it with the class?

Or you can just admit you're just another run of the mill lying assed commie. Your choice.

I remember when 4 actual AMERICANS were killed to death in the consulate in Benghazi. Obama and Hillary said "tough shit, that's the way the cookie crumbles".

No sanctions at all on Islam. Nothing. Not even a word, just "tough shit".

In this situation, a Saudi subject that hated America (certainly his right) walked into a Saudi facility and they administer justice to him with extreme prejudice. What do you libs want to do about this? Fight a war against Saudi Arabia? I guess that would help our economy, as American firms are the biggest military suppliers of the House of Saud. We'd be making money on this war from both sides.

Should he attack the Saudi’s? Are ewe libtards wanting to go to war? When will ewe sign up?
Is that the only moronic action you can come up with? We have similar issues with allies before, and we have done something. Not gone to war. Now we have given authoritarians a green light to kill whomever with a check.
What did obamaturd dew to Libya? Did ewe complain? Moron? Dew speak!

Do try to spell and you might make sense. Can you conceive of a response short of war? It is a grade school question. Or are you stuck on Obama?

Wow, with such a definitive statement, I'm sure you have a comprehensive list of Trump family assets that are in areas under Saudi control. Why don't you share it with the class?

Or you can just admit you're just another run of the mill lying assed commie. Your choice.

Nah crybaby, you can look it up yourself. This behavior is exactly what everyone feared and predicted. I don't lose any sleep when a trump cultist throws a fit.

Should he attack the Saudi’s? Are ewe libtards wanting to go to war? When will ewe sign up?
Is that the only moronic action you can come up with? We have similar issues with allies before, and we have done something. Not gone to war. Now we have given authoritarians a green light to kill whomever with a check.
What did obamaturd dew to Libya? Did ewe complain? Moron? Dew speak!

Do try to spell and you might make sense. Can you conceive of a response short of war? It is a grade school question. Or are you stuck on Obama?
I can spell moron! Next question? What did obamaturd dew to punish Libya for those four dead Americans?

Forum List

Back