Are Republican's claims valid that Trump's indictment is 'political'?

So none.
Okay.
They'll be comin' round the courthouse when they come
WHEN THEY COME
WHEN THEY COME
They'll give Donny an orange suity
And some KY for his booty
Cause they'll be comin' round that courthouse when the come!

WHEN THEY COME
WHEN THEY COME
They'll give Donny an orange suity
And some KY for his booty
Cause they'll be comin' round that courthouse when the come!

So nothing.
Okay.

Jonathan Turley, for one.
Interesting because literally HUNDREDS of other legal scholars disagree with him.

Interesting because literally HUNDREDS of other legal scholars disagree with him.
LMAO, Hundreds eh? That's why your article listed five. For every one of those I can find one that says it is political. More actually. BTW, my, my, my your panties get into a twist when someone gives you what you ask for. LOL

And just like YOU, not one of those pseudo-intellectual bed wetters, who no one has heard of and were probably handed their credentials like that meat puppet faggot messiah of yours, can actually name one mother fucking statute or law that was violated.

Try again...

bed-wettingN1.png

You didn't even read the link you poser.
Wrong shit stain. Not a single statue was indicated.

That's how law works TURD.

You have to have EVIDENCE. Clear Evidence, something TANGIBLE or at least credible testimony. Then you have to INDICATE WHAT SPECIFIC CFR or USC was violated. You name the USC or CFR, present the evidence and I'll never post here again.

Pretty much everything these days has been politicized and that includes our judicial system. To deny that is to deny reality.
Bed wetters do exactly that. Not only are they deliberately ignorant, they make an effort to suppress information so that other people are as ignorant as they are.

Wrong shit stain. Not a single statue was indicated.

That's how law works TURD.

You have to have EVIDENCE. Clear Evidence, something TANGIBLE or at least credible testimony. Then you have to INDICATE WHAT SPECIFIC CFR or USC was violated. You name the USC or CFR, present the evidence and I'll never post here again.
Well how about 34 felony counts of falsified business records in the first degree (NY Penal Law §175.10) just for the warm up?

Forum List

Back