It’s official: Trump condones murder of Washpo journalist

Should he attack the Saudi’s?
So that's the only option you think the "Master Deal Maker" can come up with? Wow, you apparently think Trump is pretty stupid. Well, you're right,he is.
What ewe want him to dew?

Take a long walk off a short pier, for one...
Ewe bee very intolerant huh? Libturd!

Why do ewe insist on talking like a moron?

L
Kkkok9jh

Refusing to take any serious action against Saudi/the Royal Family is not the same thing as 'condoning' the brutal torture and assassination of the journalist.

Unfortunately the brutal truth is Saudi and Middle East Oil is still a HUGE factor in our military, economic, etc... security.

For all the Liberals and snowflakes out there who oppose fracking and drilling our own oil to become energy independent, here is one of those hard choices you are forcing the united States to make.

I do not support doing nothing and allowing the Royal Family - Prince - to get away with this. I would push for those now in custody for the murder - the Prince's own people - to be publicly executed in the country they are in now and quietly send a message that such crimes...as well as the public amateur incompetence in which it was carried out - will not be permitted again. I would also push Saudi through a quiet channel for to pay the family a large sum. Finally, I would stop providing us aircraft / weapons parts to Saudi. This would end their on-going military strikes against civilian population centers in Yemen.

No, it would not. They would just get their aircraft and weapons from the Russians and Chinese.

No. They would not. Weapons systems are proprietary and you can’t mix and match with stuff from China, stuff from Russia. The Saudi’s have invested heavily in our systems, for years, billions of dollars. They would have to start from scratch again with another system and lose a huge investment. That gives us some leverage to put some pressure on them, where it will make a point but maintain the alliance. It isn’t ok to kidnap, murder, and torture dissident journalists. And it isn’t ok what they are doing in Yemen. They lied about Khashoggi. I am sure they lied about Yemen.

Oh, so now you are an expert on weapons systems and I don't know what I am talking about? STFU, dumbass!

No. I am not. But I had listened to something on the news that was talking about exactly that.

So that's the only option you think the "Master Deal Maker" can come up with? Wow, you apparently think Trump is pretty stupid. Well, you're right,he is.

Poor ewe.

My comment was so good ewe felt the need to reply twice. Nice. :3:

L
Kkkok9jh

Refusing to take any serious action against Saudi/the Royal Family is not the same thing as 'condoning' the brutal torture and assassination of the journalist.

Unfortunately the brutal truth is Saudi and Middle East Oil is still a HUGE factor in our military, economic, etc... security.

For all the Liberals and snowflakes out there who oppose fracking and drilling our own oil to become energy independent, here is one of those hard choices you are forcing the united States to make.

I do not support doing nothing and allowing the Royal Family - Prince - to get away with this. I would push for those now in custody for the murder - the Prince's own people - to be publicly executed in the country they are in now and quietly send a message that such crimes...as well as the public amateur incompetence in which it was carried out - will not be permitted again. I would also push Saudi through a quiet channel for to pay the family a large sum. Finally, I would stop providing us aircraft / weapons parts to Saudi. This would end their on-going military strikes against civilian population centers in Yemen.

No, it would not. They would just get their aircraft and weapons from the Russians and Chinese.

No. They would not. Weapons systems are proprietary and you can’t mix and match with stuff from China, stuff from Russia. The Saudi’s have invested heavily in our systems, for years, billions of dollars. They would have to start from scratch again with another system and lose a huge investment. That gives us some leverage to put some pressure on them, where it will make a point but maintain the alliance. It isn’t ok to kidnap, murder, and torture dissident journalists. And it isn’t ok what they are doing in Yemen. They lied about Khashoggi. I am sure they lied about Yemen.

Oh, so now you are an expert on weapons systems and I don't know what I am talking about? STFU, dumbass!

No. I am not. But I had listened to something on the news that was talking about exactly that.

We all know you listen to libtard news!

A libtard doesn't know the difference in C3PO and CQC!

Or R&D and R2D2!

The Stealth fighter from the movie and the Stealth fighter F- 117 Nighthawk!

The band U2 and the aircraft U-2!

Poor ewe.

My comment was so good ewe felt the need to reply twice. Nice. :3:
So I guess ewe can’t find the ignore button huh? You got over that rather quickly!

When I see thread after thread at this forum, started by people like the OP of this one....I can't help but wonder where all the intelligent people have gone.

Notice -- these partisans just attack and never offer THEIR Mid East policy plans. I'd be floored if they did. Our mid east policy has sucked under BOTH parties for 35 years. Made the same mistake of either supporting DESPOTS and shotgun waving dictators, or DEPOSING them.

Which ones does BlackFlag like? OR -- is it possible, we should admit our failures and disasters in that region and leave them to destroy each other. Which is their normal historical state of affairs.

But don't CRY like a baby when the Shia or Sunni Caliphate is reconstituted ala the Ottoman Empire. That's the Arab end game.

Dictators and despots are REQUIRED in those countries to keep the blood flow down. We should recognize that.

Send me an alert if ANY of these opportunist leftist baby whiners has a coherent Mid East policy. I can't waste time watching partisans blame each other for the SAME FAILED SHIT decade after decade...

The shit fails because you need to get out of the Middle East altogether. Let them all kill each other. When there's no one left, the killing will end.

But then you get wars with 37 factions fighting each other in Syria, and because the American starts wringing their hands and shedding tears over total destruction of 2/3 of Syria and the massive death tool and refugee crisis --- they DEMAND we get involved.

Or zombie nations that we created like Libya after Ghaddafi and Afghanistan where we are still committed to keeping a puppet regime in power.

It's a hard habit to break... IMO -- our role ought to be humanitarian, not aligned with the brutality and backwardness of the culture that the Mid East Arab chooses.

We cant do a single thing about internal policy's up to and including cold blooded murder, we can tell American's that they are not safe there, we can say we think that kind of behavior is for savages. we can work harder on newer forms of energy so we are less dependent. we could start showing what is going on in Yemen. that could put a little pressure on American business doing business there. thought out solutions beats yelling and screaming at each other.

Should he attack the Saudi’s? Are ewe libtards wanting to go to war? When will ewe sign up?
Is that the only moronic action you can come up with? We have similar issues with allies before, and we have done something. Not gone to war. Now we have given authoritarians a green light to kill whomever with a check.

You gonna put the Saudi Royals in "time-out" or something? Either we learn to live with the brutality and culture of Arab allies or we disassociate from them in terms of strategic alliances and let the Mid East redesign itself into the Caliphate or Caliphates that they should really be..

Breaking ties with the Saudis would accelerate the inevitable carnage for that region. Syria was just a prelude to the balkanization to come if we stop taking sides.

I'm willing to opt out completely. But I doubt you really have the stomach to watch what happens after we stop picking winners and losers in the Mid East.

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.
Up to congress now.

But they would have to start from scratch, wouldn't they? Buy an entire Air Force's fleet of planes and bombers and ammunition/bombs, and this could take a few years if not a decade to replace every plane/bomber they have bought from us over the decades to build their forces because China or Russia or whomever they buy them from would need to make them, no? Or do the have a bunch of planes/bombers just idly lying around?

And I was also wondering if they would want to take the risk of not being able to defend themselves in case of some opportunity Iran may see with this weakness?

Four Dead Americans! Come on libturds speak out!

:cuckoo: let's pretend we didn't have thorough congressional hearings on BENGHAAAAAZI

poor pitiful weeping fraud willow, never grew out of playing make-pretend as a child :itsok:

How about you quit recruiting for your childish games and tell everyone what your Mid East policy is on picking your favorite dictators to support? Or do you favor taking the dictators down and creating more Iraqs, Libya, Syrias and Afghanistans?

It's clear who prefers to play games here..

When I see thread after thread at this forum, started by people like the OP of this one....I can't help but wonder where all the intelligent people have gone.

Notice -- these partisans just attack and never offer THEIR Mid East policy plans. I'd be floored if they did. Our mid east policy has sucked under BOTH parties for 35 years. Made the same mistake of either supporting DESPOTS and shotgun waving dictators, or DEPOSING them.

Which ones does BlackFlag like? OR -- is it possible, we should admit our failures and disasters in that region and leave them to destroy each other. Which is their normal historical state of affairs.

But don't CRY like a baby when the Shia or Sunni Caliphate is reconstituted ala the Ottoman Empire. That's the Arab end game.

Dictators and despots are REQUIRED in those countries to keep the blood flow down. We should recognize that.

Send me an alert if ANY of these opportunist leftist baby whiners has a coherent Mid East policy. I can't waste time watching partisans blame each other for the SAME FAILED SHIT decade after decade...

The shit fails because you need to get out of the Middle East altogether. Let them all kill each other. When there's no one left, the killing will end.

But then you get wars with 37 factions fighting each other in Syria, and because the American starts wringing their hands and shedding tears over total destruction of 2/3 of Syria and the massive death tool and refugee crisis --- they DEMAND we get involved.

Or zombie nations that we created like Libya after Ghaddafi and Afghanistan where we are still committed to keeping a puppet regime in power.

It's a hard habit to break... IMO -- our role ought to be humanitarian, not aligned with the brutality and backwardness of the culture that the Mid East Arab chooses.

As far as I'm concerned the "foreign aid" that these nations receive is basically all tied to arms purchases from US military suppliers. The US is perpetuating this endless conflict and profitting from it, but US foreign aid is all too often a subsidy to the US arms industry paid for by US taxpayers.

Forum List

Back