Adding to the Disgrace of Trading 'The Merchant of Death' - MBS Was Involved in the Awful Deal

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
So I am old enough to remember when MBS was hated, we had who knows how many threads on PH about MBS and Khashoggi to beat Trump over the head with that.

And now after Biden made certain MBS could not be sued in court he used MBS to get this awful deal that freed the biggest private mass killer arms dealer.

The landmark prison swap that freed WNBA star Brittney Griner from a Russian gulag Thursday was brokered by none other than the notorious Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, it was revealed Thursday.

The role of the crown prince, widely known as MBS, in the sensitive negotiations was outlined in a joint statement released by the foreign ministries of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.

“The success of the mediation efforts was a reflection of the mutual and solid friendship between their two countries and the United States of America and the Russian Federation,” the two countries wrote.

The swap also “highlighted the important role played by the leaderships of the two brotherly countries in promoting dialogue between all parties,” the statement continued.

A White House official declined to elaborate on MBS’ role in Griner’s release, saying: “There are a number of governments and countries that throughout the horrific ordeal that Brittany has been through … we have asked to convey just how serious we are about resolving these cases once and for all, and I’ll leave the details of that out. But I would say that we do engage with a wide range of countries so that the Russians hear from a wide range of sources about our commitment to resolving what a priority that again.”

Where was this "concern" when his ass got captured OP?

Well, Biden got himself a golden negro in exchange for the most sophisticated illicit arms dealer in human history.... :omg:

I suspect the Merchant of Death will get back to work making sure terrorist are armed so they can kill americans and our allies…i wonder if Brittney will get back to trafficking drugs and hating america?

i wonder if Brittney will get back to trafficking drugs and hating america?

Right away. She will probably be given a tour and big bux by her scumbag fans here in the states, wherein she will compete with that brainwashed kid they paraded around babbling stupid stuff about 'climate change', Greasy Gretchen or something like that. They made a martyr out of a low life meth head faggot with arrests involving two 8 year old boys, after all. Just have the dyke wear one those 'Sex Before 8, Before It's Too Late' T-shirts that were popular with faggots back in the 1980's, when they don't think there are cameras around.

These t-shirts were a regular feature of 'Gay Pride' parades and sold well, until the 1990's, when Jesse Helms successfully forced Bill Clinton to deny the ILGA and it's NAMBLA member organization UN NGO status because of all the pedophiles running the 'Gay Rights' scam and cost some 'activists' cushy big bux jobs doing nothing much and ta few of the more sane sociopaths realized the visuals were bad; now they all claim they never heard of NAMBLA, of course, and the 'Progressives' cleaned up Harry Hay's bio, eliminating any references to his 'NAMBLA Walks With Me' signs he carried in Pride parades.

Last edited:

Why didn't Paul Whalen's white privilege save him; it seems like a privilege that is not worth very much.

Was anyone really tracking that US citizens were imprisoned in Russia prior to BG getting arrested?

So I am old enough to remember when MBS was hated, we had who knows how many threads on PH about MBS and Khashoggi to beat Trump over the head with that.

And now after Biden made certain MBS could not be sued in court he used MBS to get this awful deal that freed the biggest private mass killer arms dealer.

The landmark prison swap that freed WNBA star Brittney Griner from a Russian gulag Thursday was brokered by none other than the notorious Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, it was revealed Thursday.

The role of the crown prince, widely known as MBS, in the sensitive negotiations was outlined in a joint statement released by the foreign ministries of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.

“The success of the mediation efforts was a reflection of the mutual and solid friendship between their two countries and the United States of America and the Russian Federation,” the two countries wrote.

The swap also “highlighted the important role played by the leaderships of the two brotherly countries in promoting dialogue between all parties,” the statement continued.

A White House official declined to elaborate on MBS’ role in Griner’s release, saying: “There are a number of governments and countries that throughout the horrific ordeal that Brittany has been through … we have asked to convey just how serious we are about resolving these cases once and for all, and I’ll leave the details of that out. But I would say that we do engage with a wide range of countries so that the Russians hear from a wide range of sources about our commitment to resolving what a priority that again.”

This is a good thing. You don't know anything about MBS.

There is no way that guy out kills the USA, the world's largest arms dealer.

i thought he was a murderer that killed a Post reporter???

Probably not. That's not their style if you look at their history over the past 80 years. It's inconceivable if you know MBS or his father.

Yes, but Trump refused to negotiate their release.
No one outside the Government, it wasn't a news story. And no one gave a shit when the deal for Whelan was passed on then, in fact I imagine there would have been quite the uproar had Trump traded an international arms dealer to Russia for Whelan. Please dont bother to act like there wouldnt have been.

Why is everyone acting like there was only one decision point here? The past admin decided that trading an international arms dealer to Russia was a non starter. I get that. The current admin decided it was. I get that as well. But let's be adults here. The current admin wasn't running to Russia trying to trade Bout for Whelan during their first year in office. I would have to assume that the offer was still on the table and that the "system" was aware of it so please dont act like BG's celebrity, her status as a woman, her race, her being a lesbian, and the media/social pressure didnt factor into this decision. If it didnt why didnt the admin get Marc Fogel out? He's in prison in Russia for the essentially the same reason BG was and for 6 months longer, he had seniority if such a thing exists in this situation. BG is out of Russian prison and we can be happy about that without acting like there wasn't a political aspect to the decision to trade for her and not the other 2 Americans in Russian prison.

No one outside the Government, it wasn't a news story. And no one gave a shit when the deal for Whelan was passed on then, in fact I imagine there would have been quite the uproar had Trump traded an international arms dealer to Russia for Whelan. Please dont bother to act like there wouldnt have been.

Why is everyone acting like there was only one decision point here? The past admin decided that trading an international arms dealer to Russia was a non starter. I get that. The current admin decided it was. I get that as well. But let's be adults here. The current admin wasn't running to Russia trying to trade Bout for Whelan during their first year in office. I would have to assume that the offer was still on the table and that the "system" was aware of it so please dont act like BG's celebrity, her status as a woman, her race, her being a lesbian, and the media/social pressure didnt factor into this decision. If it didnt why didnt the admin get Marc Fogel out? He's in prison in Russia for the essentially the same reason BG was and for 6 months longer, he had seniority if such a thing exists in this situation. BG is out of Russian prison and we can be happy about that without acting like there wasn't a political aspect to the decision to trade for her and not the other 2 Americans in Russian prison.

She's a US citizen.. did all that other stuff prejudice you against her release?

Probably not. That's not their style if you look at their history over the past 80 years. It's inconceivable if you know MBS or his father.
that certainly was the narrative a few years back from the left....odd

She's a US citizen.. did all that other stuff prejudice you against her release?
Who's prejudiced against her release? Are Whelan and Fogel not US Citizens? Just because I can look at this situation from a neutral position and see that there are a multitude of factors that likely went into this decision doesn't mean I'm prejudiced against BG. Are you prejudiced against Whelan and Fogel? Do you really believe that BG's celebrity, the media/social pressure and her status as a woman, lesbian and being black wasn't part of the decision matrix?

that certainly was the narrative a few years back from the left....odd

I was a republican until Bush invaded Iraq.. and I've known King Salman a lot longer than that . I'm pretty moderate and I do know gross ignorance when I see it.

Forum List

Back