It is Now Time for the Races to Separate

A bit true many nations fought for self determination and a national state generally speaking and not only whites are victims it was and still is hard being a racial minority in america for every black killer there is a dylan roof too

The 'races' are NOT going to separate. At every opportunity in human history the exact opposite has happened. You illogical cowards are just going to have to stock up on Depends.

... you said 'at every opportunity in human history' .....

That's right.

....... you were just shown an example where you are wrong ....

If you weren't so stupid that wiki-areyoufuckingkiddingme-pedia is your only source, you'd know that white flight has always been as much an economic response as a racial one. You'd know that in every such instance, poor white folks remained in the fled-from areas and that racial mixing of like economic groups continued all along. I'd tell you to stop being so stupid if I thought you had a choice in the matter.

You said racial separation never happens, now you are explaining why racial separation happens, you idiots never cease to amaze me with your unending flow of blubbering illogic. Do you know to pull down your shorts when you shit?

Last edited:
A bit true many nations fought for self determination and a national state generally speaking and not only whites are victims it was and still is hard being a racial minority in america for every black killer there is a dylan roof too

there are far more black killers per capita than white, one reason many whites do not want to live with blacks

Liberals vs. reality

Living Together, Learning Apart

That’s a far different attitude than the one Sanchez had 10 years ago as a lefty firebrand on the school board. At the time, the seven members were grappling with how to remake the student assignment system, and Sanchez wanted to use race as a tiebreaker when two students were vying for the same spot and to give public housing residents priority.

He didn’t succeed — and he’s long abandoned that fight.

“I’ve raised the white flag, so to speak,” he said. “There’s a patina of people wanting diversity, but when the rubber hits the road, they’re going to make the best decisions for their family. I don’t think most families actually want it.”

Sanchez’s thinking is now fairly common among San Francisco school officials, who know the district began hemorrhaging students when it required them to mix with children of other races.

Eight years after our first black president.

150 years after the end of slavery.

40 years after the Great Society.

40 years after civil rights.

20 years after the Cosby Show.

It turns out, we weren't actually all meant to live together. Black, white, Hispanic, Muslim, Christian... we are better off living in our own territories. Our own countries.
Let me tell you why you are 100% wrong. When we put black people all together in a place where there are no jobs, Detroit is what you get.

Blacks who live in my white neighborhood are doing great because there are jobs to be had. Detroiters who don't have jobs need to move where the jobs are. A lot have. Over half of Detroit's population left.

Blacks make up 15% of our population. Every city and town should have 10% of their population be black.

Cities like Detroit might be 50% black but if white America doesn't have 50% stake in Detroit it will remain a bad place. Right now Detroit has a white mayor and whites are moving back.

And I believe they are cracking down on gangs and crime in Detroit but there are still a lot of natural born killers in the d.

Let me tell you why you are 100% wrong. When we put black people all together in a place where there are no jobs, Detroit is what you get.

Blacks who live in my white neighborhood are doing great because there are jobs to be had. Detroiters who don't have jobs need to move where the jobs are. A lot have. Over half of Detroit's population left.

Blacks make up 15% of our population. Every city and town should have 10% of their population be black.

Cities like Detroit might be 50% black but if white America doesn't have 50% stake in Detroit it will remain a bad place. Right now Detroit has a white mayor and whites are moving back.

And I believe they are cracking down on gangs and crime in Detroit but there are still a lot of natural born killers in the d.

Exactly, blacks suck, they cannot make it without whites.

there are far more black killers per capita than white, one reason many whites do not want to live with blacks
I can't believe we can't get young black women in poverty to stop having children they can't raise.

And for blacks who say whites do it too. You should know those white women know their accidents stand a good chance of graduating highschool one day and going to work at Walmart.

Wouldn't you think the stats on a poor black ghetto child would get black women to stop having so many kids?

Maybe one day p diddy jz and will Smith will take over a failing city and prove you wrong but until then you are correct. Until then we need to spread them out. You say you want to work? OK, come out here and work. But don't bring the crime. Inevitably crime will go up but hopefully we can deal with it. Eventually they will assimilate. It's already happening in metro Detroit.

No, unfortunately blacks can not handle a big city.

And companies need to hire blacks who apply. In other words don't be racist

I can't believe we can't get young black women in poverty to stop having children they can't raise.

And for blacks who say whites do it too. You should know those white women know their accidents stand a good chance of graduating highschool one day and going to work at Walmart.

Wouldn't you think the stats on a poor black ghetto child would get black women to stop having so many kids?

for whatever reason, I am not the savior of the black race, it is a do it yourself job as it has always been for every other race

I think low IQ and violent impulsive behavior are their largest problems

Maybe one day p diddy jz and will Smith will take over a failing city and prove you wrong but until then you are correct. Until then we need to spread them out. You say you want to work? OK, come out here and work. But don't bring the crime. Inevitably crime will go up but hopefully we can deal with it. Eventually they will assimilate. It's already happening in metro Detroit.

Crime and unproductive behavior should not have to be tolerated ever. At some point after X trials you conclude it is endemic to blacks and give up. Black and liberal scholars are so exasperated by black kids in school underachieving that they are now pointing their finger at black parenting in the 1-5 year olds. So just what the hell are whites supposed to do, raise their kids for them?

for whatever reason, I am not the savior of the black race, it is a do it yourself job as it has always been for every other race

I think low IQ and violent impulsive behavior are their largest problems
I think if you were born to a poor woman in a poor community and went to a poor school with other poor kids you'd be different than you are today. Especially with no dad.

I know because I went to Detroit schools till 4th grade. My counselor at my new white school in the burbs told my mom other than what she taught us we learned nothing those 4.5 years.

Nurture not nature. We see black kids excel in good schools.

There may be no saving this generation but we can save the next. Step one is poor women need to stop having baby daddy's. E fucking nuff!

Crime and unproductive behavior should not have to be tolerated ever. At some point after X trials you conclude it is endemic to blacks and give up. Black and liberal scholars are so exasperated by black kids in school underachieving that they are now pointing their finger at black parenting in the 1-5 year olds. So just what the hell are whites supposed to do, raise their kids for them?
I don't disagree. Good argument for why sex Ed needs to be taught in school. Don't expect good advice to come from a bad parent.

And to think you cons want to take abortion away from these people?

I don't disagree. Good argument for why sex Ed needs to be taught in school. Don't expect good advice to come from a bad parent.

I don't, in fact I want forced contraception.

I am not a person who can be described by a political label

I think if you were born to a poor woman in a poor community and went to a poor school with other poor kids you'd be different than you are today. Especially with no dad.

I know because I went to Detroit schools till 4th grade. My counselor at my new white school in the burbs told my mom other than what she taught us we learned nothing those 4.5 years.

There may be no saving this generation but we can save the next. Step one is poor women need to stop having baby daddy's. E fucking nuff!

I was one of 6, my father was a factory worker and actually stayed with us and cared for us. By many measures it was a lower class neighborhood, however it was all white and that was the difference.

Black kids in white schools are not excelling, the achievement gap persists across all economic demographics, that is why black parenting is being examined. The more data that rolls in, the more it looks genetic to me.

Be sensible. That's not freedom and they are Americans.

Or do you mean for ANYONE on welfare? I agree then. Have another baby no more $. And if you can't afford 2 kids one is put up for adoption.

These women are raising future criminals. Thats not just child abuse that's abusing us too.

I was one of 6, my father was a factory worker and actually stayed with us and cared for us. By many measures it was a lower class neighborhood, however it was all white and that was the difference.

Black kids in white schools are not excelling, the achievement gap persists across all economic demographics, that is why black parenting is being examined. The more data that rolls in, the more it looks genetic to me.
Nah. This is where you lose me

Be sensible. That's not freedom and they are Americans.

Or do you mean for ANYONE on welfare? I agree then. Have another baby no more $. And if you can't afford 2 kids one is put up for adoption.

These women are raising future criminals. Thats not just child abuse that's abusing us too.

I think being a parent should be licensed just like driving a car, either that or end the welfare state. The government makes me pay for irresponsible parents but I get no say over their decisions.

Show financial and emotional stability, or lose welfare benefits

The 'races' are NOT going to separate. At every opportunity in human history the exact opposite has happened. You illogical cowards are just going to have to stock up on Depends.

... you said 'at every opportunity in human history' .....

That's right.

....... you were just shown an example where you are wrong ....

If you weren't so stupid that wiki-areyoufuckingkiddingme-pedia is your only source, you'd know that white flight has always been as much an economic response as a racial one. You'd know that in every such instance, poor white folks remained in the fled-from areas and that racial mixing of like economic groups continued all along. I'd tell you to stop being so stupid if I thought you had a choice in the matter.

You said racial separation never happens, ......?

No, I did not. Keep working on those reading skills, boy.

Nah. This is where you lose me

The acheivement gap is real test data, real world results, so if you don't agree with that then your beef is not with me.

If they always show the same result, lagging test data, then there is something inherent. Blacks are genetically different, that is a fact, so why that would not extend to the brain is something created for political reasons only.

Forum List

Back