It is Now Time for the Races to Separate

... I have news for you, there are a lot of people like me ......

There are all too many ignorant cowards. Go learn something and go grow something.

I have learned more than you, that is the problem. It is not cowardice to want away from people you don't like, go get some reasoning skills.
Go back to europe and your logic would make more sense.

packing up for northeast Nigeria are you?
Orania in your near future???
Remember the migration from xxAES to xxxASTS? it was something, wasn't it?

There are all too many ignorant cowards. Go learn something and go grow something.

I have learned more than you, that is the problem. It is not cowardice to want away from people you don't like, go get some reasoning skills.

Orania in your near future???
Remember the migration from xxAES to xxxASTS? it was something, wasn't it?
A big swing and a big miss...

im open to live in a multicultural place actually thats what i prefer, because its colourful and exciting, i would live in a multicultural neighbourhood and in a multicultural neighbourhood there would be more tolerance for people like me. but if someone wants to live in a white community they should too be allowed, like the american indians are allowed to live in reservations or the amish are allowed to live their unique lifestyle.

Good for you, and I should be allowed to live as I please and there is nothing wrong with that.

im open to live in a multicultural place actually thats what i prefer, because its colourful and exciting, i would live in a multicultural neighbourhood and in a multicultural neighbourhood there would be more tolerance for people like me. but if someone wants to live in a white community they should too be allowed, like the american indians are allowed to live in reservations or the amish are allowed to live their unique lifestyle.

Good for you, and I should be allowed to live as I please and there is nothing wrong with that.

Yes you can. I agree.

Could be. You still need to find a nice cave to inhabit like your ancestors.

I dont understand the "blacks back to africa" thing, african-americans are american as apple pie, they have african-american culture and they are native to america, just like colonial white americans. Blacks are not even pure black but have like a bit of european and amerindian dna, they are a new world ethnic group, they are not old world african ethnic group. If anything blacks should carve out their black american country, enough of white expansionism.

I dont understand the "blacks back to africa" thing, african-americans are american as apple pie, they have african-american culture and they are native to america, just like colonial white americans. Blacks are not even pure black but have like a bit of european and amerindian dna, they are a new world ethnic group, they are not old world african ethnic group. If anything blacks should carve out their black american country, enough of white expansionism.
I think the life philosophy of whites and Blacks dont mix. I am a big believer in genetic memory and most Blacks are....well mostly African by a large margin despite what else they may be mixed with. Matter of fact you cant even tell some Black Africans from Black Americans. I see white culture as alien and oppressive. its confusing, materialistic, and selfish and NA's feel the same way. The best way to combat such a bellicose culture is to embrace your own culture.

I think the life philosophy of whites and Blacks dont mix. I am a big believer in genetic memory and most Blacks are....well mostly African by a large margin despite what else they may be mixed with. Matter of fact you cant even tell some Black Africans from Black Americans. I see white culture as alien and oppressive. its confusing, materialistic, and selfish and NA's feel the same way. The best way to combat such a bellicose culture is to embrace your own culture.

Yes, ok. But blacks have their own culture formed in america, like soul food and jazz and hip hop etc. and my point is white americans have not more right to the continent then black americans. Or you think they should go back to africa?

Yes, ok. But blacks have their own culture formed in america, like soul food and jazz and hip hop etc. and my point is white americans have not more right to the continent then black americans. Or you think they should go back to africa?
That is true. We have developed or own culture but that culture is largely an offshoot of Africa. Being here with whites we have picked up a lot of their negative norms and philosophies. I dont think its a question of who has more right. I dont know a Black person on the planet that thinks whites have more right to a continent other than europe. I do think they should go back to europe but its not in whites to live in peace. They are war like and europe is befret of natural resources. This is why whites developed into marauders and like to fight wars and commit genocide. They take over other peoples natural resources.

That is true. We have developed or own culture but that culture is largely an offshoot of Africa. Being here with whites we have picked up a lot of their negative norms and philosophies. I dont think its a question of who has more right. I dont know a Black person on the planet that thinks whites have more right to a continent other than europe. I do think they should go back to europe but its not in whites to live in peace. They are war like and europe is befret of natural resources. This is why whites developed into marauders and like to fight wars and commit genocide. They take over other peoples natural resources.

I suggested if whites and blacks seperate not to let the whites take over everything but that black americans carve out their own piece of america and form a black american country. it would be just too unfair and too much blood spilled and sweat since slavery to allow whites to ship you back to africa.

I suggested if whites and blacks seperate not to let the whites take over everything but that black americans carve out their own piece of america and form a black american country. it would be just too unfair and too much blood spilled and sweat since slavery to allow whites to ship you back to africa.
Oh I see what you are saying now. The Blacks that want to go back to Africa dont care what whites do after they leave. No one is going to ship me anywhere. When I go its going to be because I want to. Black people that stay here are just going to subject themselves to the same inferiority complex driven treatment whites have shown towards Blacks and other people of color since they first met.

Oh I see what you are saying now. The Blacks that want to go back to Africa dont care what whites do after they leave. No one is going to ship me anywhere. When I go its going to be because I want to. Black people that stay here are just going to subject themselves to the same inferiority complex driven treatment whites have shown towards Blacks and other people of color since they first met.

I see ok man. You are black you know better then me.

Still one of the more idiotic OPs here. Too bad we now have African-American posters who express the same kind of weakness. A lot of racist Peter Pans here.

In my opinion, the OP has raised an important point.

The United States of America has been described as a "daily miracle."

That is to say, it's miraculous that so far it has succeeded in staying together as one nation since 1789. (Although there was a questionable period from 1861 - 1865.)

The federal government itself says that Caucasians will lose their majority status by the middle of this century. Meanwhile, three current minority groups will continue their growth. By the end of this century, it is quite possible that one of those minority groups will emerge as the new majority of the American population.

The OP's opinion (posted almost two years ago) is that each ethnicity should have its own nation. (Something like what happened in Yugoslavia where various religious groups agreed to partition the country.)

There are many Americans, however, who sincerely feel that it makes no difference whatsoever what ethnicity emerges as the new majority. They feel that the United States will continue to do just fine.

Who is right? The OP or the OP's opponents?

Only History, of course, can answer that question.

Last edited:

It's impossible to ship somebody "back to" a place they didn't come from. The time for shipping anybody "back to Africa" passed centuries ago when that human trafficking system shut down.

Just as I can't be shipped "back to" Ireland. I didn't come from there. However the Native Americans could make a case for repatriation, so on the same logic if blacks are shipped 'back' to Africa then Irish should be shipped 'back' to Ireland, Germans 'back' to Germany, Chinese 'back' to China, etc etc etc.

Eight years after our first black president.

150 years after the end of slavery.

40 years after the Great Society.

40 years after civil rights.

20 years after the Cosby Show.

It turns out, we weren't actually all meant to live together. Black, white, Hispanic, Muslim, Christian... we are better off living in our own territories. Our own countries.
Race mixing is the solution.

Forum List

Back