It is Now Time for the Races to Separate

Human beings always have and always will mix, mingle, mate and live with and among each other. All of human history shows that unless prevented by geography, or violently enforced artificial laws and/or social structures people are just people and will ALWAYS manage to get together.

This is utterly false. Human beings evolved as separate races in geographically distinct areas, often separated by OCEANS. When forced together like institutions such as slavery, the separation persisted. People overwhelmingly live, work, play and pray with with their own race. Multiculuralism and diversity are nice at the edges, but at the core of life, they suck.

Those weak children who are frightened by this might as well be frightened of the moon.

You persist in accusing whites -- and only whites, mind you -- of being "fearful" of dispossession.

One, you would not hit any other race with this accusation.

And two, it's unfair. There are many good reasons to be afraid of your own race getting stamped out by immigration. It means the very loss of your own people! That is a good reason to be afraid. You suggest the fear is unwarranted, but look all around you -- whites are becoming second-class citizens. They are becoming minorities. They are being SHOT AT RANDOM BY BLACK SUPREMACISTS.

Human beings always have and always will mix, mingle, mate and live with and among each other. All of human history shows that unless prevented by geography, or violently enforced artificial laws and/or social structures people are just people and will ALWAYS manage to get together.

This is utterly false. .....

It is indisputably true, as anyone who spent even a fraction of the time studying history that some cowardly weaklings spend hiding behind the couch and pissing themselves in fear at reality would know.

Civilization begin in Africa and was all worked out thousands of years before white people became sentient.
So why is Africa so fucked up now? You're saying you guys had a massive head start. You all kinda slow?
Who told you Africa was fucked up? It looked great when I went there.
Shows how low standards are for nignags, that's why you brown skinned guys always go for the fat white ugly women,
The standard quip of loser white guys.
But you didn't dispute what I said. Good for you.
Why dispute what a slow retarded child may think? Were just indulging you.

So why is Africa so fucked up now? You're saying you guys had a massive head start. You all kinda slow?
Shows how low standards are for nignags, that's why you brown skinned guys always go for the fat white ugly women,
They're not going back to Africa.

Might as well forget about that.
I am. I will not be buried here in the US.

They're not going back to Africa.

Might as well forget about that.
I am. I will not be buried here in the US.
Need help packing?

[...., it's unfair. There are many good reasons to be afraid of your own race getting stamped out by immigration. .....

The epitome of pathetic cowardice ^^^^^^^^^

why?

Why? Some sniveling, spineless pussy curls up into the fetal position and mewls about how terrified he is about how many people have this or that skin color, and you ask why such sackless behavior is the epitome of pathetic cowardice?

[...., it's unfair. There are many good reasons to be afraid of your own race getting stamped out by immigration. .....

why?

Why? Some sniveling, spineless pussy curls up into the fetal position and mewls about how terrified he is about how many people have this or that skin color, and you ask why such sackless behavior is the epitome of pathetic cowardice?

to not want your homeland to be overrun by aliens is perfectly rational. The Japanese have had official policy preventing just that, nobody calls them sniveling cowards

why?

to not want your homeland to be overrun by aliens is perfectly rational. ......

You are clearly another one who doesn't understand America.

why?

gee I only live here, you are clearly just another liberal drone who doesn't understand reality

why?

gee I only live here......

Apparently you do only live here (if even that is true), but understand nothing.

Apparently you do only live here (if even that is true), but understand nothing.

I understand all too well, and I know what you liberal Nazis want. I also know that you assholes dismiss me as 'not america' and then create a narrative full of your lying propaganda. I have news for you, there are a lot of people like me and we want to get the hell away from you.

I understand all too well, .......

Your posts here indicate otherwise.

Forum List

Back