It is Now Time for the Races to Separate

I don't disagree. Good argument for why sex Ed needs to be taught in school. Don't expect good advice to come from a bad parent.

And to think you cons want to take abortion away from these people?

I don't, in fact I want forced contraception.

I am not a person who can be described by a political label
Be sensible. That's not freedom and they are Americans.

Or do you mean for ANYONE on welfare? I agree then. Have another baby no more $. And if you can't afford 2 kids one is put up for adoption.

These women are raising future criminals. Thats not just child abuse that's abusing us too.

I think being a parent should be licensed just like driving a car......

That's not going to happen, so forget it.

... you said 'at every opportunity in human history' .....

That's right.

....... you were just shown an example where you are wrong ....

If you weren't so stupid that wiki-areyoufuckingkiddingme-pedia is your only source, you'd know that white flight has always been as much an economic response as a racial one. You'd know that in every such instance, poor white folks remained in the fled-from areas and that racial mixing of like economic groups continued all along. I'd tell you to stop being so stupid if I thought you had a choice in the matter.

You said racial separation never happens, ......?

No, I did not. Keep working on those reading skills, boy.

fukking liar, too bad you can't edit eh asshole?

Cuntore: "The 'races' are NOT going to separate. At every opportunity in human history the exact opposite has happened"

Me: You said racial separation never happens

Cuntore: No, I did not.

I think if you were born to a poor woman in a poor community and went to a poor school with other poor kids you'd be different than you are today. Especially with no dad.

I know because I went to Detroit schools till 4th grade. My counselor at my new white school in the burbs told my mom other than what she taught us we learned nothing those 4.5 years.

Nurture not nature. We see black kids excel in good schools.

There may be no saving this generation but we can save the next. Step one is poor women need to stop having baby daddy's. E fucking nuff!

I was one of 6, my father was a factory worker and actually stayed with us and cared for us. By many measures it was a lower class neighborhood, however it was all white and that was the difference.

Black kids in white schools are not excelling, the achievement gap persists across all economic demographics, that is why black parenting is being examined. The more data that rolls in, the more it looks genetic to me.
Nah. This is where you lose me

The acheivement gap is real test data, real world results, so if you don't agree with that then your beef is not with me.

If they always show the same result, lagging test data, then there is something inherent. Blacks are genetically different, that is a fact, so why that would not extend to the brain is something created for political reasons only.
Lots of blacks given a chance have turned out a lot smarter than you. Or are you saying you are smarter than every black?

They could be the way they are because of generations of abuse and neglect.

But it does seem black guys are genetically prone to cheating. Maybe overall they aren't as smart so what? I wasn't a good student either. What would you do to me? Lol

I think if you were born to a poor woman in a poor community and went to a poor school with other poor kids you'd be different than you are today. Especially with no dad.

I know because I went to Detroit schools till 4th grade. My counselor at my new white school in the burbs told my mom other than what she taught us we learned nothing those 4.5 years.

There may be no saving this generation but we can save the next. Step one is poor women need to stop having baby daddy's. E fucking nuff!

I was one of 6, my father was a factory worker and actually stayed with us and cared for us. By many measures it was a lower class neighborhood, however it was all white and that was the difference.

Black kids in white schools are not excelling, the achievement gap persists across all economic demographics, that is why black parenting is being examined. The more data that rolls in, the more it looks genetic to me.

...Blacks are genetically different, that is a fact, ......

ALL humans are 99.9% genetically identical. Two individuals from sub-Saharan Africa will be more genetically diverse from one another than one person from Africa and one person from Scandinavia.

Take your stormfront 'science' back to the playground, boy.

ALL humans are 99.9% genetically identical. Two individuals from sub-Saharan Africa will be more genetically diverse from one another than one person from Africa and one person from Scandinavia.

Hey bro are you asian or part asian american just curious i like asians and you are smart

we also 98% identical to a chimpanzee, your stat means nothing

Hey bro are you asian or part asian american just curious i like asians and you are smart
Who you talking to?

Who you talking to?
Unkotare

We might be the more evolved species. Since we were all black once the white, asian, Hispanic and all other races are then a more evolved species. What we gained in intelligence we lost in height and penis size

Lots of blacks given a chance have turned out a lot smarter than you. Or are you saying you are smarter than every black?

But it does seem black guys are genetically prone to cheating. Maybe overall they aren't as smart so what? I wasn't a good student either. What would you do to me? Lol

First of all we are talking populations, so that means statistical distributions, not anecdotes. You don't know 'how smart' I am and you must quantify 'lots'

All available data including IQ tests, GREs, SATs,, PISA, and most importantly real world results in the workplace point to consistent underachievement. That is what I mean by lower IQ, we simply have no other measure of such things.

Who you talking to?
Unkotare
Oh. I have him on ignore.

We might be the more evolved species. Since we were all black once the white, asian, Hispanic and all other races are then a more evolved species. What we gained in intelligence we lost in height and penis size

we were not all black, the common ancestor would have to have another label since blacks evolved from it as well, we all evolved according to selection pressures. West Africans hold all short distance track records, that is impossible if we are all genetically the same. Their selection pressure was towards athletics.

That's right.

....... you were just shown an example where you are wrong ....

If you weren't so stupid that wiki-areyoufuckingkiddingme-pedia is your only source, you'd know that white flight has always been as much an economic response as a racial one. You'd know that in every such instance, poor white folks remained in the fled-from areas and that racial mixing of like economic groups continued all along. I'd tell you to stop being so stupid if I thought you had a choice in the matter.

You said racial separation never happens, ......?

No, I did not. Keep working on those reading skills, boy.

fukking liar, too bad you can't edit eh asshole?

Cuntore: "The 'races' are NOT going to separate. At every opportunity in human history the exact opposite has happened"

Me: You said racial separation never happens

Cuntore: No, I did not.

Wow, you really can't read at all. Take those quotes to an adult and ask her to explain to you what they mean.

Reality means everything. Your ignorant cowardice means nothing.

we were not all black, the common ancestor would have to have another label since blacks evolved from it as well, we all evolved according to selection pressures. West Africans hold all short distance track records, that is impossible if we are all genetically the same. Their selection pressure was towards athletics.

This, kids, is why it's important to stay in school. ^^^^^^^^^^

I am an American of Irish ancestry.

Let me tell you why you are 100% wrong. When we put black people all together in a place where there are no jobs, Detroit is what you get.

Blacks who live in my white neighborhood are doing great because there are jobs to be had. Detroiters who don't have jobs need to move where the jobs are. A lot have. Over half of Detroit's population left.

Blacks make up 15% of our population. Every city and town should have 10% of their population be black.

Cities like Detroit might be 50% black but if white America doesn't have 50% stake in Detroit it will remain a bad place. Right now Detroit has a white mayor and whites are moving back.

And I believe they are cracking down on gangs and crime in Detroit but there are still a lot of natural born killers in the d.

Exactly, blacks suck, they cannot make it without whites.
Maybe one day p diddy jz and will Smith will take over a failing city and prove you wrong but until then you are correct. Until then we need to spread them out. You say you want to work? OK, come out here and work. But don't bring the crime. Inevitably crime will go up but hopefully we can deal with it. Eventually they will assimilate. It's already happening in metro Detroit.

No, unfortunately blacks can not handle a big city.

Crime and unproductive behavior should not have to be tolerated ever. At some point after X trials you conclude it is endemic to blacks and give up. Black and liberal scholars are so exasperated by black kids in school underachieving that they are now pointing their finger at black parenting in the 1-5 year olds. So just what the hell are whites supposed to do, raise their kids for them?
I don't disagree. Good argument for why sex Ed needs to be taught in school. Don't expect good advice to come from a bad parent.

And to think you cons want to take abortion away from these people?

Yeah, sex Ed has worked so well in the last 50 years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

First of all we are talking populations, so that means statistical distributions, not anecdotes. You don't know 'how smart' I am and you must quantify 'lots'

All available data including IQ tests, GREs, SATs,, PISA, and most importantly real world results in the workplace point to consistent underachievement. That is what I mean by lower IQ, we simply have no other measure of such things.
All this can be improved but not in one generation. Or not in a year or even 4

Forum List

Back