israel, westbank, gaza …. where are your sympthies?

my sympathies are with …

• Total voters
Who said emotions? Why can’t you say the SS Nazis were evil and the Jews they marched into the gas chambers innocent victims?
I don't really believe in the good vs evil paradigm I guess. I believe people can do horrible things to each other, but evil has always been kind of a cartoonish concept to me. It's too absolute, too final. I won't call anybody evil. What happened to the Jews in WW2 was wrong though. Innocent people were murdered barbarically.

Last edited:
I don't really believe in evil I guess. I believe people can do horrible things to each other, but evil has always been kind of a cartoonish concept to me. It's too absolute, too final. I won't call anybody evil. What happened to the Jews in WW2 was wrong though.
Instead of saying “what happened to the Jews,“ which is a passive remark and does not hold anyone responsible, would you be willing to acknowledge that what the Germans did to the Jews was horrific?

You seem unwilling to face that some people are bad. Nazis were bad. The Muslim terrorists on 10/7 were bad. Agree?

Instead of saying “what happened to the Jews,“ which is a passive remark and does not hold anyone responsible, would you be willing to acknowledge that what the Germans did to the Jews was horrific?

You seem unwilling to face that some people are bad. Nazis were bad. The Muslim terrorists on 10/7 were bad. Agree?
I edited my last post for clarification. I agree that there are people that have bad antisocial wishes and behaviors. People that just don't fit in with a polite civilized world. I still don't call those people evil though. I don't know. It's hard for me to reconcile using that word for some reason.

I edited my last post for clarification.
Still a passive sentence. You simply can’t blame anyone for anything, can you? The extermination of Jews in WWII didn’t “just happen.” Germany’s elected leader orchestrated it, and the German citizens did it.

Still a passive sentence. You simply can’t blame anyone for anything, can you? The extermination of Jews in WWII didn’t “just happen.” Germany’s elected leader orchestrated it, and the German citizens did it.
Sure I can. We all know the Holocaust didn't happen by accident. I don't know why my brand of condemnation matters in this context though.

Hitler was an asshole. Almost certainly he was mentally ill. He probably had some deep rooted insecurities that led to his extreme hatred of Jewish people. Unfortunately he found his way to power and was able to express his hatred in a very physical way, to innocent people that didn't do anything to him.

I think Hitler's little crew of henchmen that did his bidding was possibly even worse than he was in regard to inhuman acts during the Holocaust.

Better?

I was a long way off from existence as well, but I am willing to take a stand and say I side with the innocent Jews led to slaughter rather than monsters who orchestrated their march into the gas chambers.

Don’t be afraid to recognize good vs evil, or that some people are right and others are wrong, You are NOT morally superior by taking the “both sides” position and refusing to denounce evil.
My only question is whether he indulges in the moral equivalency knowingly and intentionally or whether it is simply because all his little peeps do so?

It is quite fashionable among authoritarian leftist to claim they are neutral even as their undeniable patterns of rhetoric quite clearly says otherwise.

My only question is whether he indulges in the moral equivalency knowingly and intentionally or whether it is simply because all his little peeps do so?

It is quite fashionable among authoritarian leftist to claim they are neutral even as their undeniable patterns of rhetoric quite clearly says otherwise.
I spend most of my time on this forum arguing with authoritarian left wingers. Lol

Hitler was an asshole. Almost certainly he was mentally ill. He probably had some deep rooted insecurities that led to his extreme hatred of Jewish people. Unfortunately he found his way to power and was able to express his hatred in a very physical way, to innocent people that didn't do anything to him.

Better?
When It's Their Last Chance, They Come Up With a Final Solution

The hereditary ruling class had been using Jews as scapegoats for their own tyranny for 1500 years before Hitler. But he saw that as fading away, and, like our own HeirHeads at the universities, was desperate to give it one last try.

I don't pick and choose when it comes to my humanity. I pity all uninvolved people that have had their lives affected by this situation.
THen you are that famous hater of humanity

“Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.” -Adam Smith

So when those CA highway protesters cause the death of a sickbaby whose ambulance can't get through you will be happy because "you are everybody's buddy" Personally that type makes me vomit. You wouldn't let that happen to your baby .

THen you are that famous hater of humanity

“Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.” -Adam Smith

So when those CA highway protesters cause the death of a sickbaby whose ambulance can't get through you will be happy because "you are everybody's buddy" Personally that type makes me vomit. You wouldn't let that happen to your baby .
I do all of the good I can in the world with the powers God gave me. Outside of those powers and abilities, which are limited, I just don't let anything bother me.

Well, that explains a lot about you.

Thnx.

Are you sure you even have a pulse?
Very little actually bothers, offends or affects me. At least I didn't say I'd be selling them iron like the Vikings did. Lol

one should not forget the differnce between idf and hamas.

hamas is not an army, but a terror organization!

Forum List

Back